Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Woman Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Killing Son With Wrong Medication - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Killing Son With Wrong Medication (361 Views)

Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son / Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos / U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Killing Son With Wrong Medication by Letenwam: 4:54am On Oct 08, 2018
A distraught mum has accused a Lagos hospital, Oak Hospital of killing her son with wrong medication, shortly after she rushed her kids to the private medical facility. 

According to Oluwaseun Folorunsho, she rushed her two sons to the Lagos hospital on Saturday, September 22, 2018 as both had cough and were vomiting. However the 43-year-old woman alleged that the workers at the hospital prescribed and administered drugs meant for her four-year-old son, Imole, to Ogooluwa, adding that it was what led to his death.

She disclosed that Imole was placed on drips, Ogooluwa was reportedly given injections after a medical test on the children revealed that they both had malaria and an unnamed infection, leading to their being admitted to the hospital.

Folorunsho who spoke to Punch's correspondent, said she gave Imole food to eat, he refused, adding that his vomiting continued after the wrong medication. She added that despite her complaints, a doctor at the hospital said all was well.

https://lailasnews.com/woman-accuses-lagos-hospital-of-killing-son-with-wrong-medication/

lalasticlala

Re: Woman Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Killing Son With Wrong Medication by erifeoluwasimi(f): 4:59am On Oct 08, 2018
This is bad.if it happens to be true then we are no longer safe. Well na to start elewe omo consultation.
Re: Woman Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Killing Son With Wrong Medication by Jabioro: 7:01am On Oct 08, 2018
I can't understood tell me more of your finding..
Re: Woman Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Killing Son With Wrong Medication by G1STMORE: 7:07am On Oct 08, 2018
shocked
Re: Woman Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Killing Son With Wrong Medication by NoRetreat(m): 8:13am On Oct 08, 2018
When will there be real change

(1) (Reply)

See What The Abia Government Is Saying About The Explosion That Happened / Woman Murders Own Family / When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me - Robbery Suspect (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.