Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (49827 Views)

APC To INEC: We Demand To Know The total Number Of Eligible Voters / PDP 2023 Presidential Election Campaign Timetable In The 6 Geopolitical Zones / Buhari, Sultan, Monarchs From 6 Geopolitical Zones Meet In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria by SternProphet: 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
biafranation:
For all major states outside of SE, you should know that 10-30% of registered voters are Igbos. This is something most people fail to understand. SE registered voters is just bonus to over 15-20 million scattered in major states. 20-30% of Lagos registered voters are Igbos. One way to know this is simple...Agbaje votes. Agbaje almost won. 20% of Kaduna voters are also Igbos. This may shock sfonkas because most have never stepped foot in the North. I lived in Kaduna so I know.

Like PHC with large number of Yoruba oil and gas professionals claiming to be important to the results in Rivers State.
Re: The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria by maasoap(m): 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

It's not diversionary, it's the bitter truth. We yorubas claim not to be emotional but accuse ibos of same. So swallow the bitter truth like an unemotional yoruba man that you are. grin

You would have read something else in my post if I was emotional. That was why I said that you're being diversionary
Re: The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

PDP won in amuwo odofin,Oshodi,Ajeremi,surulere etc Both state and federal legislators emerged from tthis LGS

Let them win again. We know it was gej machination together with bode George.
Re: The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
sokera:
imagine this one , just 10,000? Yorubas in Edo alone , 70% of Kwaran are Yorubas , do you know the numbers of Yorubas in Kano? Do you know the numbers of Yorubas in Delta ?
I knew about kwara, but i thought they were indigenes there. @ delta, is it varifiable of u heard?
Re: The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria by Tojued: 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
geadom:
INEC REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED AND HERE IS HOW WE STAND IN NIGERIA
[right]The total number of eligible voters in the 6 Geopolitical Zones in Nigeria for the 2019 General Elections as registered by INEC are as follows;

Grand Total - 66,878,004

What's your source?
Re: The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria by Onyiridike(f): 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
With these figures the odds is stacked against Atiku. Look at Lagos and Oyo population, both APC owned. Compare to SE, Atiku's only stronghold.

So, in your little mind only APC members reside in Lagos? Take a recap to 2015 election results from Lagos and you will know better.
Just imagine the population of Igbos and other tribes in Lagos.
Re: The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria by sokera: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
chisco82:

I knew about kwara, but i thought they were indigenes there. @ delta, is it varifiable of u heard?
those places are mentioned are not past if south-west , even Kwara is not part of south-west
Re: The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
sokera:
those places are mentioned are not past if south-west , even Kwara is not part of south-west
Yes i know, what i mean was that the citizens of kwara are mostly yoruba speaking, just like the southern camerons that speaks English.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed / Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force / Kashim Shettima And Muhammadu Buhari At Governor Zulum's Son's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.