Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Can My Wife Cheat On Me..? Pls Suggest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can My Wife Cheat On Me..? Pls Suggest (498 Views)

Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week / My Wife Cheat On Me / Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can My Wife Cheat On Me..? Pls Suggest by amar3664: 6:56am On Oct 08, 2018
] am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband..we had been in relation from last 2 years,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant ..servant does all the household ..once in a month i go for offical tour to.other marrying for 2-3 days,i have asked my wife to.come along with me for tour along with her son,but she never goes with me citing reason that her son studies will get hampered,i told her what if u feel alone at house while i am on tour? then she says she will talk to me over phone in night while she feels alone, then i said u need not feel alone,as our servant will also be there in house,so u need not be scared,then she jokingly said that she hold servant and sleep with him ,if she feels alone,what are chances that she might Bleep him in future..why did she said like that,can she be trusted.what are chances she might Bleep him
Re: Can My Wife Cheat On Me..? Pls Suggest by Rekyz(m): 7:45am On Oct 08, 2018
Ayam not understanding
Re: Can My Wife Cheat On Me..? Pls Suggest by Learnstuffs: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2018
This psycho again
Re: Can My Wife Cheat On Me..? Pls Suggest by ImaIma1(f): 9:16am On Oct 08, 2018
Learnstuffs:
This psycho again

As in ehn!! Always asking with different scenarios if his wife will cheat on him
Re: Can My Wife Cheat On Me..? Pls Suggest by purplebeing(m): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2018
mount CCTV cameras round your house, in your servants room, snd also in your gateman's room...

(1) (Reply)

The Bang Rule / Gays & Lesbians "Smelling Akpu"... Sorry, no vex / Drama As Lie Detector Exposes A Bride’s 5-years Secret Affair (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.