Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Give your life to christ! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Give your life to christ! (1998 Views)

Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway / Unidentified Man Loses Life To Asthma In Lagos / Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give your life to christ! by Ejusni(m): 7:44am On Oct 08, 2018
This topic does not exist

THIS TOPIC DOES NOT EXIST

��E don do Na shuoop give up

....does not exist
I have gotten the reviews i want thanks.
Re: Give your life to christ! by adejuve: 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
[quote author=Ejusni post=71885290] I am young guy of 23 I was sick a couple of months back(throbbing dull pain in my right testicle) and during that time I went to the hospital and after a testicular exam the doctor told me that i have varicoceles.
I want to know if there is an hospital in Nigeria capable of varicoceles operations and the cost...I was browsing through the net and I saw the cost of a varicoceles repair operation in an Israeli Hospital at 7million naira... please I need info concerning this[

Fmc Abeokuta, very affordable
Re: Give your life to christ! by omonikiba(f): 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ejusni:
I am young guy of 23 I was sick a couple of months back(throbbing dull pain in my right testicle) and during that time I went to the hospital and after a testicular exam the doctor told me that i have varicoceles.
I want to know if there is an hospital in Nigeria capable of varicoceles operations and the cost...I was browsing through the net and I saw the cost of a varicoceles repair operation in an Israeli Hospital at 7million naira... please I need info concerning this

Don't use any yeye herbs ooooo. Don't go and add to your problem. Having varicoceles is not even a problem neither is the surgery a major surgery.

It will never cost you even upto 250k. You are still young, do it now. Go to any federal medical centre close to you or if you are in lagos, go to smith medical centre, alaka surulere.

Again, dont take herbsssss.
Re: Give your life to christ! by Ejusni(m): 10:37am On Oct 11, 2018
omonikiba:

Don't use any yeye herbs ooooo. Don't go and add to your problem. Having varicoceles is not even a problem neither is the surgery a major surgery.

It will never cost you even upto 250k. You are still young, do it now. Go to any federal medical centre close to you or if you are in lagos, go to smith medical centre, alaka surulere.

Again, dont take herbsssss.
thanks
Re: Give your life to christ! by Lawrittanneka68(f): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ejusni:
I am young guy of 23 I was sick a couple of months back(throbbing dull pain in my left testicle) and during that time I went to the hospital and after a testicular exam the doctor told me that i have varicoceles.
I want to know if there is an hospital in Nigeria capable of varicoceles operations and the cost...I was browsing through the net and I saw the cost of a varicoceles repair operation in an Israeli Hospital at 7million naira... please I need info concerning this
why going for surgery,try these products,the problem with be taken care of within two to three months of regular usage: if interested whatsap or contact this number: 08038220168

Re: Give your life to christ! by 2Ballz(m): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ejusni:
I am young guy of 23 I was sick a couple of months back(throbbing dull pain in my left testicle) and during that time I went to the hospital and after a testicular exam the doctor told me that i have varicoceles.

What is the degree of varicosity that it requires a repair?

Does the doctor actually put it that you need the varices repaired?
Re: Give your life to christ! by jaregold(m): 11:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
Leonardomike:
it is lie, surgery cures it oh
Make your findings before you talk pls..
Re: Give your life to christ! by Leonardomike: 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
jaregold:

no herbs cures it ooh,
Re: Give your life to christ! by Leonardomike: 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
jaregold:

scammer ooo
Re: Give your life to christ! by jaregold(m): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
Leonardomike:
scammer ooo
I sense illiteracy in your comments..
Re: Give your life to christ! by Leonardomike: 6:39am On Nov 22, 2019
jaregold:

I sense illiteracy in your comments..
idiot where are ur proves that u treat varricocel with herbes, stop deceiving people Biko
Re: Give your life to christ! by jaregold(m): 10:28am On Nov 24, 2019
Leonardomike:
idiot where are ur proves that u treat varricocel with herbes, stop deceiving people Biko
You can't even spell varicocele correctly. Am very sure you know nothing about the condition..

Re: Give your life to christ! by Leonardomike: 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
It is a lie ooo

(1) (Reply)

"Bleep Ur Vaccines, No To 5G" - Comments Attacking Bill Gates On Instagram / Deleted / If You Successfully Treated Stomach Ulcers, Please Share Your Remedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.