Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital (3118 Views)

A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) / Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano / Please I Need Help On Which Agric Platform To Invest On In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by kelvin1191(m): 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2018
peacealways:
. Where in Benue state can I get soybeans in large quantity at a cheap price? Also Rice
mention me month end or next month. harvest is yet to start fully
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by lovegeneration(m): 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
ikhileomotayo:
Hi Guys,

I know Agriculture is the way to go but I lack business skills. I have the capital and will need advise from successful Agricultural entrepreneurs on possible agric investments. Thanks
Go and do resartch on honey
and bee production and look for expect in your environment
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by owelle22(m): 11:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
Agemech:
If u have good capital u can trade on Agro product like bags of Maize, Mellon, palm kernel nut etc n in less than 6months u will give thanks. For more info mail me on Agemechinfo@gmail.com

Bro please check your mail
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by adten2(m): 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

I will call you so we can discuss better

It's alright sir, crop farming is seasonal, so we don't have time to waste.
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by Iykesmooth: 8:47am On Mar 30, 2019
ikhileomotayo:
Hi Guys,

I know Agriculture is the way to go but I lack business skills. I have the capital and will need advise from successful Agricultural entrepreneurs on possible agric investments. Thanks

ikhileomotayo
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by paito: 9:42am On Mar 30, 2019
jethro2:

The most important thing that you need to get is the agribusiness skill to survive the terrain.

There is no amount of money you have that will be enough if you don't acquire some knowledge and skills before attempting agribusiness.

Agribusiness without the necessary knowledge is like intentionally pouring your hard earned money down the drain.

Don't get carried away by the so called agribusiness consultants that lingers around. Most live and survive on the consultation money and not what they make from practising agribusiness.

Keep your money and go get the knowledge, the skill, know the terrain, learn from someone that us practising and then you can decide what to go for
Thank you very much, greed is what want to kill the op

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by All4good: 9:55am On Mar 30, 2019
ikhileomotayo:
Hi Guys,

It is already 5 months since you opened this thread. Have you made some progress, please update?
If you ask me, you don't need Farming skills to be an Investor in the Agric value chain just like you don't need to be an Engineering graduate to own and run a road construction company. That is why you employ managers and experts. Like you rightly said, what you need is "Business skills".
Whoever presents you with a Business Idea should be ready to present an accompanying Business Plan that will give you insight to the Market Analysis and the Financial Plan. Two key items you need to study to make an investment decision. If the numbers are good you can pay 10 Agric Experts to run the farm.
All the best.
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by paito: 10:58am On Mar 31, 2019
All4good:

It is already 5 months since you opened this thread. Have you made some progress, please update?
If you ask me, you don't need Farming skills to be an Investor in the Agric value chain just like you don't need to be an Engineering graduate to own and run a road construction company. That is why you employ managers and experts. Like you rightly said, what you need is "Business skills".
Whoever presents you with a Business Idea should be ready to present an accompanying Business Plan that will give you insight to the Market Analysis and the Financial Plan. Two key items you need to study to make an investment decision. If the numbers are good you can pay 10 Agric Experts to run the farm.
All the best.
Are you running a biz or you are employee on salary scale
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by Godben(m): 6:20pm On May 10, 2019
ikhileomotayo:
Hi Guys,

Cassava, maize and pepper is a sure way. if u are still in for the proposal am very much ready to manage and ensure a good return on ur investement. contact me
giwaodion185@gmail.com
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by Fish4wealth: 6:43pm On May 10, 2019
We are a fast growing cooperative society. Currently our investment project is on catfish farming and its value chain.

Our ROI has been in the range of 18%-25% in five months.

We invest in tested and trusted agribusiness ensuring a bearest minimum risk.

The cooperative does all the jobs on behalf of all members.

For more enquiries, call/chat Ambassador Young on 081-537-01613

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Your Farmlands As Cheap As 50k Per Acre / Help With Unripe Palm Kernel Nut. / MAGGOT FARMING : How Do I Begin???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.