Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

SEX: Last Long In Bed, Peace of Mind, & the Final Cure of Premature Ejaculation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX: Last Long In Bed, Peace of Mind, & the Final Cure of Premature Ejaculation (554 Views)

Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? / MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEX: Last Long In Bed, Peace of Mind, & the Final Cure of Premature Ejaculation by iLegendd(m): 8:48am On Oct 08, 2018
You can read this short and enlightening post in 3 minutes. Free download here www.wetclef.com/topic557.html

I saw a post on NL where the OP talked about the peace of mind orgasm gave him and I could relate. All men are capable of having this peace of mind, but they never do. Why? Read his post first, then I'll tell you.

The title of his post is: Why Do People Refer To Sex As Just Mere "10mins Enjoyment"?

Gaspardd: Like its so rampant, everytime its always sth like .....yea i cannot come and go and do sth cuz of 10 mins enjoyment. Or Just cuz of 10 mins enjoyment u had to travel 6hrs journey?.

On normal days these are the feeling i battle with; inner hyper-tension, hyper active brain activities, sleeping problems, constant repetitive and useless self talks, indecisions and others.

I had sex like 5 days ago which ended with me roaring like an untamed raging lion due to the orgasm i had and since then i have been feeling kind of urbane, this subtle inner peace, chilled, calmness and contentment which makes me walk around with my hands in pocket. These are spiritual values every religion advises us we shld imbibe.

I know these feelings wud soon wear off but then back to my question, why would pple refer to sex as just mere 10mins enjoyment?

Typing...
Re: SEX: Last Long In Bed, Peace of Mind, & the Final Cure of Premature Ejaculation by iLegendd(m): 8:50am On Oct 08, 2018
They refer it like that because they can't last that long. The 10 minutes is even an exaggeration — it's 1 minute they wanted to say.

Most people don't know the power of orgasm. It gives you inner peace and calmness. After a great orgasm, you'll think straight, sleep well, eat well, smile, be happy, etc. It's similar thing a powerful 1 hour prayer gives. What one orgasm can do, most self-help books can't do it with all their too many affirmations.

Typing...
Re: SEX: Last Long In Bed, Peace of Mind, & the Final Cure of Premature Ejaculation by iLegendd(m): 8:50am On Oct 08, 2018
Unfortunately, most men are 1 minute men, so they can't get that inner peace orgasm gives. Also, those men who can last long use drugs and these drugs inhibit lots of benefits the cerebral cortex would've had if the man had lasted that long naturally.

Typing...
Re: SEX: Last Long In Bed, Peace of Mind, & the Final Cure of Premature Ejaculation by iLegendd(m): 8:51am On Oct 08, 2018
Most of these men think peace of mind is all about making money and having lots of money. No, it's not just that. Yes, money is good, but orgasm gives the best peace of mind — it influences serotonin.

Money supports it. This is why women love men who can naturally last long in bed and give them great orgasms or better, squirting orgasms.

Typing...
Re: SEX: Last Long In Bed, Peace of Mind, & the Final Cure of Premature Ejaculation by iLegendd(m): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2018
Most men are just clueless. Sadly, ego will never let them improve because they already feel they're good in bed, but no, the real game is not in being good, but being great in the bedroom.

Typing...
Re: SEX: Last Long In Bed, Peace of Mind, & the Final Cure of Premature Ejaculation by iLegendd(m): 8:53am On Oct 08, 2018
Luckily, if you're a man, there is a solution to cure your premature ejaculation problem permanently and enjoy the benefits of orgasm and great sex. Say no to drug abuse or mix this, mix that concoctions.

Typing...
Re: SEX: Last Long In Bed, Peace of Mind, & the Final Cure of Premature Ejaculation by iLegendd(m): 8:54am On Oct 08, 2018
If you're a man, download this www.wetclef.com/topic557.html short book for free and see the natural method. If you miss this, you'll regret missing such an opportunity. It's not for everybody, but for those who truly want to handle this once and for all.

Re: SEX: Last Long In Bed, Peace of Mind, & the Final Cure of Premature Ejaculation by NaughtyTiger(f): 9:34am On Oct 08, 2018
Manmen
Re: SEX: Last Long In Bed, Peace of Mind, & the Final Cure of Premature Ejaculation by TheDAVIDOFuckG(f): 10:08am On Oct 08, 2018
Manmen

(1) (Reply)

Ugandan Lady Marries Herself Out Of Pressure And Frustaration / Word Of Advice / What Made You Break Up With Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.