Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) (26377 Views)

Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) / Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos / Chidiogo Akunyili & Andrew David Parr In Nigeria For Wedding (Traditional, White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by Mintum: 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
Black beauty

1 Like

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by educhigo: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
how many time are there going to wedd i remember last time someone post there wedding here,meanwhile igbo amaka yoruba ajorka

1 Like

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
Cyriloha:

Well if that one no blac too much I go marry am
Hope you will support me ?..........
Bro, all for the love...I hear she's a billionaire sef...yes ke, we will plan the wedding se and make sure it's Nigerian standard...ehe he...you are weicom Sir
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by baysol: 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
zubby29:
mumu like u no dey, bcoz she no wear wig and makeup

I don't think anybody is ugly because we are all from God and beautifully made. But what's with marketing. Ibos and sentiments na like 5&6.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by opribo(m): 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
Black and white, what a lovely collabo.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by Mopolchi: 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR LOVE!
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by Deltatoto: 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
majamajic:
black is beautiful !!
black is dirty
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by nonix22(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
which kind settings be this? come be like all those Kunta kite marriage settings
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by falcon01: 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
Kinggnicole:

*facepalms*

Where's the logic? Where? cry
yeah that's why I said its weird
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by falcon01: 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
cabilla:
u be slave abi
nop but your ancestors and mine where slaves
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by danjalingo: 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
Make e no be say this girl don marry ghost o.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by kaliboi94(m): 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
FYB:
The guy z cool. Iv met him before

Congrats to them
Where? In your dream?
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by donqx: 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
smiley
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by billyG(m): 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
Them takeboyingbo pe....swear for them,what happen to 9jeria brand?
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
Melanin popping!
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by eyinjuege: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
How many weddings do these people want to do in a year?
What will happen when they want to renew their vows?
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
Bro, all for the love...I hear she's a billionaire sef...yes ke, we will plan the wedding se and make sure it's Nigerian standard...ehe he...you are weicom Sir

Abeg find her and fix the weeding
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
Edithfavourite:
Chidiogo Akunyili, the daughter of late Dora Akunyili, and her Canadian husband Andrew Parr held another wedding abroad months after their Nigerian wedding.

The couple who had their traditional wedding and white wedding in Agulu, Anambra, Nigeria, in June, had another wedding at the scenic Bark Lake Leadership Centre in Canada.
The ceremony was an intimate affair organised outdoors in a setting that looked like an ancient Igbo village square meeting. There was a fire in the middle while wedding guests sat around it. The bride and groom walked in to a melodious Igbo love song reminiscent of the types sung in Nollywood movies.

The couple went around to greet their guests and the high point was watching the bride's father hug her, wipe her face with a handkerchief then hug her again.
The minister also joked about the fact that the couple have had a couple of other weddings.
He said to the amusement of wedding guests:
There's just no stopping these two from getting hitched, hitched, and hitched

Sharing photos from the ceremony, Chidiogo wrote:
I will follow you until the end of time.
She added:
Full circle #chidandrew #??

Video

Source:

https://zenithnaija.com/chidiog-akunyili-weds-her-oyinbo-husband-in-canada/

There is an increasing taste for black women by white guys.

I am wondering why white men no longer like or love their white girls.

They seem to be coming to Africa to take our women away.

But I still advise our black women to marry here in Africa or in Nigeria.

White men are NO GOOD HOME MAKER.

White men marriage is probably doomed to failed compared to african marriage that last the test of time.

I still wish the couple a blissful and happy marriage.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by yinnyme(m): 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
Earthbound:

I dey tell you. She's holding a single sunflower. Oyinbo people sha.

No be mumu dey worry us, nobody is ready to break the norms like using native for church wedding or using Ugwu leave as bouquets... no mind me oo
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by tiger28: 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
ALMOST all Akunyili and Okonjo's daughters marry white guys....... sad!
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by GetCofOProperty: 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
Congratulations to the new couple.
There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services. Call/Chat +234(0)8027390046!!!

[img]https://media1./images/668c6b5e434731b1ffc939ebb5eaa27e/tenor.gif?itemid=4951048[/img]
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by Nuzo1(m): 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
nonix22:
which kind settings be this? come be like all those Kunta kite marriage settings

They are hippies.

1 Like

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by Rossikki: 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
Deltatoto:
black is dirty

Like your mother's dirty pussy. Bastard.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by Rossikki: 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
tiger28:
ALMOST all Akunyili and Okonjo's daughters marry white guys....... sad!

Not surprising. When I encountered Dora Akunyili in real life at a wedding, she shoved me away roughly when there was this white guy she was walking up to meet. They all suffer from deep racial inferiority complex. I'm certain she told her kids to marry whites or light skinned people only, cos that is all they marry. Worthless.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by Deltatoto: 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
Rossikki:

Like your mother's dirty pussy. Bastard.
my mum is not black na.almajiri like u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zabarmari: Boko Haram Has Addressed Nigerians While Buhari Hasn’t – Aisha Yesufu / Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East / NLC Slams Governors’ Forum, Demands N66,500 Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.