Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Advice Needed Here My Fellow Nairalandians - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice Needed Here My Fellow Nairalandians (344 Views)

Want To Quit My Job. Advice Needed Urgently / Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed / School And Work At The Same Time. How Feasible? Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Here My Fellow Nairalandians by sumboty: 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hello Nairalandians, please i need your advice as to where is best to learn or Acquire a Cyber Security knowledge and skills has a professional...... both home and abroad...... i hear some says Indian has the best institution to study Cyber Security...... some says Germany.....
but in all research i did about IT institute in Nigeria about Cyber Security, most of their certificate are not recognise beyond the scope of our Naija here.........

Need your opinion and Advise here���
Re: Advice Needed Here My Fellow Nairalandians by tripplephi: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
you need not look further.

INDIA is the BEST.

people only mention GERMANY because their Language is the only language in the world that is CLOSE to a programming language hence they have very good hackers too.

INDIA has the best teachers and creative Cyber security.

the leading country in CYBER SPACE is ISRAEL but they DO NOT TEACH.
hence INDIA is your best bet.
CE-H is not really a Naija Appreciated skill....

sumboty:
Hello Nairalandians, please i need your advice as to where is best to learn or Acquire a Cyber Security knowledge and skills has a professional...... both home and abroad...... i hear some says Indian has the best institution to study Cyber Security...... some says Germany.....
but in all research i did about IT institute in Nigeria about Cyber Security, most of their certificate are not recognise beyond the scope of our Naija here.........

Need your opinion and Advise here���
Re: Advice Needed Here My Fellow Nairalandians by sumboty: 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
tripplephi:
you need not look further.

INDIA is the BEST.

people only mention GERMANY because their Language is the only language in the world that is CLOSE to a programming language hence they have very good hackers too.

INDIA has the best teachers and creative Cyber security.

the leading country in CYBER SPACE is ISRAEL but they DO NOT TEACH.
hence INDIA is your best bet.
CE-H is not really a Naija Appreciated skill....

thank you sir.....
any institution in India you know of that i can apply?
your suggestion will be helpful sir

(1) (Reply)

9 Open Positions / Apply Now: Edunovate Nigeria Recruitment 2018 / University Of Reading Felix Scholarship 2019 | Apply Now Before Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.