Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter (50002 Views)

Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by milemimi93(m): 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Definitely not me
Then I guess u ain't a woman..
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
milemimi93:
Then I guess u ain't a woman..

I'm a Nigerian wowan, remember?
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by milemimi93(m): 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I'm a Nigerian wowan, remember?
And I said women are possessive. They wanna possess me. Remember?
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
milemimi93:

And I said women are possessive. They wanna possess me. Remember?

You said they? Which is more than one. So be straight. And it's definitely not me. I'm not among those longing for your wretched soul.
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by milemimi93(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
JamaicanLove:

You said they? Which is more than one. So be straight. And it's definitely not me. I'm not among those longing for your wretched soul.

I said 'they'. Meaning 'every woman' including u. Unless u are not a woman then u are exemptd
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
milemimi93:

I said 'they'. Meaning 'every woman' including u. Unless u are not a woman then u are exemptd

I'm not a woman, I'm a dude remember?
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by Thegamingorca(m): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Oya confess whose soul have you drilled to stupor grin
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Oya confess whose soul have you drilled to stupor grin

That reminds me, I'm yet to.

I guess yours is next.
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by Thegamingorca(m): 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
JamaicanLove:

That reminds me, I'm yet to.

I guess yours is next.
shocked shocked

I'll give anything to have those thighs on my loins
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
Thegamingorca:
shocked shocked

I'll give anything to have those thighs on my loins

I pity you.
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by milemimi93(m): 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I'm not a woman, I'm a dude remember?
U gay?
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by Thegamingorca(m): 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I pity you.
pls don't!! I ordervu to reshape my destiny with the flick of your wand and let me in on your scorcery and stunning silhouette
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
milemimi93:
U gay?

I thought you once said I was a dude. I'm just saying I'm not among the bitches that are after you.
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
Thegamingorca:
pls don't!! I ordervu to reshape my destiny with the flick of your wand and let me in on your scorcery and stunning silhouette

I'm not a witch.

I'm not even a magician.
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by milemimi93(m): 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I thought you once said I was a dude. I'm just saying I'm not among the bitches that are after you.
Anything the has a pvssy is possessive and wanna possess me..
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
milemimi93:
Anything the has a pvssy is possessive and wanna possess me..

And anything with a dick, is stupid, very stupid, fućking stupid. Especially from the south south region
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by franklingud(m): 8:55am On Oct 09, 2018
MMM money making machine

Son of ex CBN governor, daughter of oil billionaire magnate.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Money overflow, these guys still print legal notes in the homes, renting a whole cinema just to propose to your girlfriend?

Wehdone sah!

As una dey chop make una remember keep some for us ooo!!
I still dey road.
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by franklingud(m): 8:57am On Oct 09, 2018
JamaicanLove:

And anything with a dick, is stupid, very stupid, fućking stupid. Especially from the south south region
And what has that comment got to do with south south?
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2018
franklingud:

And what has that comment got to do with south south?

Don't quote me
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by franklingud(m): 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Don't quote me

Breeze off b!tch
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
franklingud:

Breeze off b!tch

You need help, gay
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by franklingud(m): 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:

You need help, gay

Bloody olosho
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
franklingud:

Bloody olosho

Yes I like it. Pick a struggle.
Re: James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter by CaptainMitch: 8:38am On Nov 25, 2018
cheesy
Ifeconwaba:
Chaii and no girl has ever loved me chaii God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Difference Between Sex And Love Making / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. / The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.