Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,848 members, 7,817,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Assisting Your Friend With Money For Abortion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Assisting Your Friend With Money For Abortion (404 Views)

Assisting Your Ex / Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business / I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assisting Your Friend With Money For Abortion by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
It is better never to partake in the pains of what you did not enjoy. Imagine after your friend might have enjoyed sex, only to tell you to donate for the abortion as a result of the sweet sex had. As an evil Samaritan, will you assist your friend with money?
Re: Assisting Your Friend With Money For Abortion by TheOdd1sOut: 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
true talk op but what if the friend didn't tell you what the money is for?
another question

is contributing money for abortion bad, if you knew it was for abortion ?

like for yes, share for no
Re: Assisting Your Friend With Money For Abortion by chiommy123(f): 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
donate as what shareholder?
Re: Assisting Your Friend With Money For Abortion by TheOdd1sOut: 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
lalasticlala, farano
Re: Assisting Your Friend With Money For Abortion by TheOdd1sOut: 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
chiommy123:
donate as what shareholder?
i wonder o

when he was bleeping and drilling, he didn't talk

thunder fire that kind friend
Re: Assisting Your Friend With Money For Abortion by pinkshoes88: 12:13am On Oct 18, 2018
Hi All,

I recently had an abortion and looking back, it was the best choice for me and my family.

I was able to self-manage my abortion at home using online resources such as www.howtouseabortionpill.org and www.pinkshoes.org.

They ladies were very helpful in answering all questions about the process and the pills to use. Without their easy directions I might have had to resort to other means, which could have potentially cost me my life.

I hope this helps anyone in a similar situation.

(1) (Reply)

Gender and Sex in Nigeria / Easiest Way To Make A Confession / 20 Questions You Should Answer Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.