Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,079 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:59 AM

Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (Video) (7417 Views)

WATCH: Curvy Model Segos Pumpkin's Club Dance That Everyone Is Talking About / "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (Video) by Lizzysamuel(f): 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
Curvy Instagram model Symba, who caused a stir and traffic when she came to Lagos and walked the streets of Victoria Island in nothing but a two-piece bikini and heels, is out here calling more attention to herself.

The ebony beauty was seen nearly nude, except for a nude thong and a pair of nipple pasties, as she twerked in front of a crowd who couldn't take their eyes off her.
She reposted the video on Instagram and revealed that the event took place 8 months ago but she's just now sharing it because people were already asking questions about it.

She wrote:

I’m posting this now 8 months later because people send me this video everyday asking if I ever saw my twin? It’s me ?? not my twin. I look different every single day thank god I would hate to be the same person everyday I would be so normal and sad! Plus nobody shakes like me..... NOBODY!

Video

Source:

https://zenithnaija.com/crowd-gather-to-watch-curvy-model-symba-twerk-almost-naked-video/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (Video) by Lizzysamuel(f): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2018

Re: Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
Blood of Hezekiah.
shocked

See puuna and big yansh.

Where is my Vaseline sef.shocked

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (Video) by okwabayi(m): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ah ah. This woman is really unclad o. Kai, my Vaseline must not miss this rare occasion.
Re: Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (Video) by okwabayi(m): 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Blood of Hezekiah.

See puuna and big yansh.

Where is my Vaseline sef.
R.I.P. to the hundreds of millions of potential children who will get flushed down the toilet from men viewing those pictures.

6 Likes

Re: Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (Video) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
Almost? If she cleans the paint she'll then be completely unclad?

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (Video) by bassette(m): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
Lizzysamuel:
Curvy Instagram model Symba, who caused a stir and traffic when she came to Lagos and walked the streets of Victoria Island in nothing but a two-piece bikini and heels, is out here calling more attention to herself.

The ebony beauty was seen nearly nude, except for a nude thong and a pair of nipple pasties, as she twerked in front of a crowd who couldn't take their eyes off her.
She reposted the video on Instagram and revealed that the event took place 8 months ago but she's just now sharing it because people were already asking questions about it.

She wrote:

Video

Source:

https://zenithnaija.com/crowd-gather-to-watch-curvy-model-symba-twerk-almost-naked-video/

There just has to be a strong voice discrediting most of you I want to blow by force bloggers.. Why post stuffs to which you don't have the story. This is bad for media. Fake blog

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (Video) by ChroniclesNg(m): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
Lizzysamuel:

She wrote:

Watch video below

www.chronicles.com.ng

Re: Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (Video) by FisifunKododada: 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
This is the kinda of women I think of whenever I am banging a skinny gal

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (Video) by TheOdd1sOut: 12:08am On Oct 09, 2018
Blood of Habakkuk

This thing wah this gal do day tickle my little soldier
Re: Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (Video) by ezinnefashionst(f): 5:46am On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (Video) by KendrickAyomide: 6:46am On Oct 09, 2018
Symba the Lion Queen
Re: Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (Video) by Partnerbiz(f): 7:52am On Oct 09, 2018
Natural all the way.
Bae
Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (Video) by EscobarSnipes(m): 9:35am On Oct 09, 2018
still wondering what came over her and then when she wrote "god" I knew that her senses were on suspension.
BTW some people will still come to rant about how every lady deserves to be treated like diamond. Ladies please keep objectifying yourselves. Complete eyesore.
Re: Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (Video) by sladimeji(m): 9:42am On Oct 09, 2018
Haha...few years to this time your son will have to explain to his pals how your unclad pics got online...Think twice before you do some shii
Re: Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (Video) by Oreofepeters: 9:58am On Oct 09, 2018
many men would still masturbate on this....
Re: Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (Video) by sweetboy23: 10:43am On Oct 09, 2018
i swear the babe dey try
Re: Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (Video) by gabazin080(m): 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
Pls those girls uploading photos of their behind, its facebook not assbook.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Signs That A Girl Has Given Up On You.... / There Are Three Kinds Of vagina / She Carry Front, She Carry Back- See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.