Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media (53154 Views)

VP Shettima And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Show Dancing Skills In Vienna (Video) / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by WavesOfGlory(m): 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
Klinee:
My friend it's better you align with Hausa person as a South Easterners than Delta Igbo person, those guys are not Igbo and the worst part of it, they don't wish well for South Easterners.
I live with them and I know what am saying.

At least they were accomodating enough to let you live with them.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by blimeyVic(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
Wow!!!! if PDP can bring Dr Okonjo Iweala on-board, then I assure them of a straight win.

Imagine the hearts they will win over : IPOB, Niger Delta militants, and Feminists.

Nice strategy PDP. Nice strategy.

#God bless Nigeria
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
Klinee:
My friend it's better you align with Hausa person as a South Easterners than Delta Igbo person, those guys are not Igbo and the worst part of it, they don't wish well for South Easterners.

Igbo any where is the same. Once we cough, you will hear the same sound.

Whether we're in delta, benue, kafanchan or konduga, once you hear Igbo kwenu......

Stop splitting us, it won't work anymore

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Konki: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
Reference:
She has no political experience and with her close links to the immediate past government, the unecessary baggage will prove more of an anchor to the ballot. That is why I prefer Peter Obi. He's young and so a potential presidential candidate himself, a technocrat, has campaigned and won an election and has a solid track record without the attendant baggage of corruption you can never seem to dissociate from Atiku himself....and of course he is from the core east and a politically dynamic state in Anambra.

Say what you know!

How many elections has PYO campaigned and won to become a highly valued VP?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by gurnam: 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
Enugupikin:

ATIKU is from the north and a majority and should not be compared with GEJ...I believe u already know atiku is gonna win

Shut up kid! Atiku will win only if he can beat Buhari in NW, NE and SW !! Not because an ignoranmus like you think so

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by fastjett: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
People are analyzing 2019 election with the outcome and fear of 2015 election but its wrong because in 2015 it was a christian against a muslin. Secondly it was a south south minority against a northern majority. But 2019 election is just the opposite two muslim from the same north. There wont be threat of if you vote against my candidate you will all die here which actually scared majority of igbos away from voting. The VP should better be from SE. Let the north do the fighting at there region.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Cantonese: 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
Klinee:

That is a very wrong statement bro. Living with them does not translating to being them! All Igbos irrespective of state are the same. Okonjo Iweala is from Ogwashi Uku, an Igbo speaking town in Delta state where her father, a professor is the king of the town. Her husband is from Abia state and she speaks Igbo fluently. If she becomes Atiku's running mate then she is the joker PDP requires in the political game of defeating APC. Her record remains unblemished. EFCC searched her records several times and found nothing incriminating against her - you can confirm. Buhari made an approach to her - you can confirm again too. The truth is that irrespective of party affiliations or tribal sentiments we need great and committed men and women who will move this country forward.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
KingKingKing:
Before u say anything further remember Okonjo is from Delta state SS, If this comes through then the South East are once again Schemed out of things at the centre!

first to comment , For the very first time in 2yrs, I'm in tears right now, Never knew i could make it this far.... I want to thank my Parents Mr and Mrs Ukeje for always believing in me.

I want to thank my Girlfriend Queen Who always told me i could achieve anything i set my mind to!

Years ago My maths teacher said i would amount to nothing , HERE I AM TODAY BEING FTC ON THE GREATEST AND FOREMOST NEWS FORUM IN THE WORLD!

Penultimately, I want to specially thank Seun the founder of Nairaland!

Lastly I want to thank My Nairaland Role models i always look forward to reading your comments, MYND44, SARRKI, BUTTERFLYO, HUNGERBAD, NWGENEKWU, CLIMARIN, AS ANNOYING AS I FIND YOU MOST TIMES I STILL NEED TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOU FOR YOU SEEM INTELLIGENT COMMONWEALTH!

MUMMY I MADE IT, YIPEE
Your Father must be an animal. are Igbos complaining?. or your ewudu infested skull didn't tell you delta Igbos are Igbos too?. fool
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by tsmat(m): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
Abjay97:
Nigeria has made you think delta igbo is not igbo

so Delta Igbo are now real Igbo's ok
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by berrystunn(m): 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Keep deceiving yourself. Atiku won't pick her

APC what are you doing here ...?
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Klinee: 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
Cantonese:

That is a very wrong statement bro. Living with them does not translating to being them! All Igbos irrespective of state are the same. Okonjo Iweala is from Ogwashi Uku, an Igbo speaking town in Delta state where her father, a professor is the king of the town. Her husband is from Abia state and she speaks Igbo fluently. If she becomes Atiku's running mate then she is the joker PDP requires in the political game of defeating APC. Her record remains unblemished. EFCC searched her records several times and found nothing incriminating against her - you can confirm. Buhari made an approach to her - you can confirm again too. The truth is that irrespective of party affiliations or tribal sentiments we need great and committed men and women who will move this country forward.
She don't speak Igbo, she is from Delta State not East we need a core Easterners not fake Igbos!
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by rosalieene(f): 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
KingKingKing:
Before u say anything further remember Okonjo is from Delta state SS, If this comes through then the South East are once again Schemed out of things at the centre!

first to comment , For the very first time in 2yrs, I'm in tears right now, Never knew i could make it this far.... I want to thank my Parents Mr and Mrs Ukeje for always believing in me.

I want to thank my Girlfriend Queen Who always told me i could achieve anything i set my mind to!

Years ago My maths teacher said i would amount to nothing , HERE I AM TODAY BEING FTC ON THE GREATEST AND FOREMOST NEWS FORUM IN THE WORLD!

Penultimately, I want to specially thank Seu.n the founder of Nairaland!

Lastly I want to thank My Nairaland Role models i always look forward to reading your comments, MYN.D44, SA.RRKI, BUTTERF.LYO, HUNGER.BAD, NWGENE.KWU, CLIMAR.IN, AS ANNOYING AS I FIND YOU MOST TIMES I STILL NEED TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOU FOR YOU SEEM INTELLIGENT COMMONWEALTH!

MUMMY I MADE IT, YIPEE

your case is critical grin
all because of FTC

please did s.eun dash you a million naira?
lemme know what's that special thingy about FTC
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Jgovt(m): 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
Seriously
KingKingKing:

Lastly I want to thank My Nairaland Role models i always look forward to reading your comments, MYND44, SARRKI, BUTTERFLYO, HUNGERBAD, NWGENEKWU, CLIMARIN, AS ANNOYING AS I FIND YOU MOST TIMES I STILL NEED TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOU FOR YOU SEEM INTELLIGENT COMMONWEALTH!

MUMMY I MADE IT, YIPEE
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by cexobif: 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

LET’S CREATE SUPERB VISUAL DESIGNS THAT SPEAK BOLDLY TO YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE

Your identity says a lot about you as an organization or brand.  Strong brand recognition starts with engaging messaging and unique graphic representations that communicate your story to clients or audience. Whether you are developing a new brand or refreshing your existing identity, our branding professionals can deliver the brand image that is right for your organization or project

Whether the design is for print, online marketing or simply a corporate or business logo, we will create stunning, yet professional, simple and highly appealing creative concept that truly defines your brand or purpose at the MOST AFFORDABLE RATES YOU CAN EVER FIND IN THE MARKET!

GET STARTED NOW!

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Kdon2: 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
Klinee:

Abeg go sidon

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Kdon2: 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
Cantonese:

Thanks bro, we need great minds not this shallow lifeless one that does not understand modern reality.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by kukukeemee: 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hanty or huncle, She is Delta Igbo... Ogwashi Uku! So she Appeals to Both SS and SE

KingKingKing:

MUMMY I MADE IT, YIPEE

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Chuxz311(m): 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
KingKingKing:

MUMMY I MADE IT, YIPEE

your sense of humor deserves some accolades walai
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Bar1941(m): 12:24am On Oct 09, 2018
KingKingKing:
HERE I AM TODAY BEING FTC ON THE GREATEST AND FOREMOST NEWS FORUM IN THE WORLD!

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by AyakaDunukofia: 12:33am On Oct 09, 2018
gurnam:

Shut up kid! Atiku will win only if he can beat Buhari in NW, NE and SW !! Not because an ignoranmus like you think so

If you can't answer the question on whether the registered voters you posted was based on ethnic registration, then shut it.

I guesss the registered voters in the FCT are gwaris?
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by AyakaDunukofia: 12:40am On Oct 09, 2018
tsmat:

so Delta Igbo are now real Igbo's ok
Are Fulanis and Hausas from North Central and North East "real" Fulanis and Hausas?
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by JobNoticer: 1:42am On Oct 09, 2018
I love this really....

N180,000 Graduate Trainee Oil and Gas Job In Lagos - Apply Now! (ENDS TODAY)

Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited is recruiting to fill the position of Graduate Trainee. The position is located in Lagos State. This was announced on Drilldeep Oil careers page

Salary
NGN 150,000 -180,000.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to:

CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW

Application Deadline 9th November, 2018.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by madjune(m): 2:09am On Oct 09, 2018
This Atiku people and wayo.

They will just use Okonjo name shine to Aso rock and then, dump her after the first year.

That's Tinubu brain.
That's how he used Kofo Bucknor to win Lagos governorship and then schemed her out.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by bezimo(m): 2:25am On Oct 09, 2018
Melian:

Be deceiving your daddy. Yorubas are staunchly with Buhari and we DO NOT bend unlike some highly displaced people who swing as the tides lead them.

I disagree..not all yoruba..maybe muslim yorubas
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Melian(f): 7:07am On Oct 09, 2018
immhotep:

Yet you keep opening 300+ threads every week to discuss Igbo/IPOB/Kanu affairs.
Igbo amaka grin grin

You seem to be highly deluded. Could this be a function of too much gin?
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Melian(f): 7:08am On Oct 09, 2018
bezimo:

Well..I'm not surprised. You know nothing.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by decub: 7:32am On Oct 09, 2018
Is Ngozi interested in the job
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Uchedeformula: 8:15am On Oct 09, 2018
This is d problem with Nigerians! Who cares about where one hails from, as long as one is a real deal? If d cap fits, let d one it fits wear it. Okonjo-Iweala can be Atiku's cousin for all I care. If d duo delivers adequately, of what use is her sub-region of origin, other than to thank them for producing such a gem.

KingKingKing:

MUMMY I MADE IT, YIPEE
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by 0monnak0da: 8:19am On Oct 09, 2018
Atiku cannot choose any person he likes.
He MUST consult Wike,Kwankwaso, Tambuwwal,Saraki and others who will recommend based on personal interest.
Which of these person's interests is served by this lady. ?
All the dollars spent in PH were not for charity.
Can Wike or Kwankwaso recommend her?
Wike is in pole position to influence who is chosen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 09, 2018
Melian:

You seem to be highly deluded. Could this be a function of too much gin?
How many Igbo threads do you plan to open this week? grin
Say the truth . . . .

Cc lzaa jumpandpas eternaltruths Sarkin sarrki greenback

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by 123papas(m): 8:49am On Oct 09, 2018
Menh.....
What is it with all this tribal and religious divide??
bezimo:

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by monex(m): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2018
Rstc:

How exactly is he going to conjure votes from the total apc states of the south west controlled by tinubu?

Their people say they don't want pdp even as governor and you want to pick a VP from there?

You want the hard work of the igbo nation to go undone.

No vex me this afternoon.

the igbos will vote Atiku. South-east VP or not. He is nationalist enough and does not need to prove anything

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady / El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) / COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.