Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes (45922 Views)

Sanwoolu Lagos state Governor Caught On Camera In An Unknown Place / Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr / Kano State Governor Ganduje Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes by 2n2k(m): 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
Arrant nonsense.

They want to take the video to Buhari? What can and what will Buhari do to a sitting governor?
The only institution that can take immediate and legal action is that State House of Assembly, otherwise tahhhh.
Re: APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
figment232:
Confused zombie

senseless wailer. do I look like I support apc or pdp. You hav been so blinded that you cannot see how useless both your pdp and apc are. if they list the atrocities of your useless party wont u just shut up or ignore the thread? they only know how to accuse the other party but turn a blind eye to their own party when their crimes are mentioned.
Re: APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes by IsioStar1: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
NAIJA I hail oh. Kai
$5M in a Side pocket. What a Story. Na wah. POLITICS nah BASTARD. GOD forbid Bad thing.
Re: APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes by DedeNkem: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Why take the clips to Buhari? Does he have the constitutional power to remove a governor? Or should we now officially declare we don't democracy?

The clips surpposed to be sent to the EFCC, ICPC, the National Assembly and all news media outlets so that it won't be swept under the rug!!
Re: APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes by hateme777: 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
Igbos pigs are at it again. No facts just stories for lazy minds

1 Like

Re: APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes by Codebrain449622: 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
shameful

Re: APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes by samento: 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
klax:
Pls I m not a fan to stuff like this because nigeria has had enough embarrassement as a nation we dont need more of it. At the end of it all another political tension will rise again. The apc will accuse pdp setting their governor up and may want to do pay back thereby more mess will floor everywhere.

Just my opinion I'm not apc and I will never be I'm with a winning party with life people not lifeless bloody liar people but I don't like stuff like this.
which school did you attend.
Re: APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes by figment232(m): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
OneSentence:

senseless wailer. do I look like I support apc or pdp. You hav been so blinded that you cannot see how useless both your pdp and apc are. if they list the atrocities of your useless party wont u just shut up or ignore the thread? they only know how to accuse the other party but turn a blind eye to their own party when their crimes are mentioned.
lol PAINED ZOMBIE

1 Like

Re: APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes by AreaFada2: 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
If true, as far as it's APC, he's a saint jor! He can even rob Central Bank, na still saint.

By the way, have APC goons blamed Saraki & GEJ today?
Re: APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes by Carlyscales: 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
luckysmills:
This is why we want a new generation to take over.

Any vote that's not for PDP is obviously for APC!

Imagine moghalu, sowore and Durotoye cannot agree amongst themselves n come up with a consensus candidate. Yet they want come rule nijja. Even the umpire in d their election Oby is now contesting.
Very good people with integrity, vision, capacity no doubt. But ultimately foolish in them coming out now. Them wan scatter our votes here. Meanwhile the northern block votes for Buhari is intact.

How many of these mushroom parties have any meaningful structures in d north
Na here them wan come flex muscles.
If they weren't set up by APC let them go and converse for votes in d North naaa. After all the highest no of eligible voters are in d NW naaa

U have a common enemy but ain't sensible enough to unite n defeat them. But want to lfight ur enemy individually.

Don't get me wrong these guys are quite guud , competent n have capacity really.
But guy Nigerians and Africans are not moved by ideas but rather by there stomachs. If we were moved by ideas Nda Isaiah should have defeated PMB in 014 APC primaries while Datti Ahmed should have clinched PDP ticket last weekend. And Ambode should still be running under APC in lag.
We are moved by our needs n stomachs. The problem with PMB is that he left us Hungry n didn't care about our needs ( after promising much).

None of these guys have what it takes to remove PMB. They are not even in control of there party structures outside of there states (example is what happened in Osun with Omisore and Falae/SDP)

1 Like

Re: APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
figment232:
lol PAINED ZOMBIE
lmao...it's like u guys are wining me abi?
Re: APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes by Xkalaban(m): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
Lol, see ham na. This one na fly wey perch for the lifeless dullard's scrotum. Make I see whether him no go smash am na....The kind money wey this polithiefians dem dey loot ehn, u go think say God want take tsunami destroy the whole world by tomorrow....Smh undecided
Re: APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes by kaliboi94(m): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
seborrhic:
Rubbish reporting.
Daily whatever claimed the clip was authenticated as being genuine by both their own and a foreign video expert.
Yet they cannot name the governor.
Premium times would furnish you the name of the culprit if they have the kind of cast iron evidence DailyNigerian claims to have.
Glorified blogsite.
Oga calm down now. They said with time they will release it. Y ur blood de hot abi u be the govern Governor aid
Re: APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes by seborrhic: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
kaliboi94:

Oga calm down now. They said with time they will release it. Y ur blood de hot abi u be the govern Governor aid
The reason I am pissed is that its this kind of reporting that got us in this kind of mess.
You have solid evidence against an elected person,involving fraud and you are hiding his identity.
This same person would likely contest for reelection and use that money($5m=N1.8b!) to bribe voters and continue his fraudulent act.
Re: APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes by somehow: 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
so what do we do with this no head no tail "article"?

how do you tuck 3 million dollars into your pocket? how much is a bundle of $100 bill?
Re: APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes by ehinmowo: 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
What kind of poor journalism is this?
$3 million inside pocket!!! how big is that pocket abeg?
Where is the video? angry
Who is the governor?

I shook my head for peoplewho liked this your poo. Did you read the write up at all? Are you sure you are schooled?
Re: APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes by WIZDOM081(m): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
Is too small to the money my guy spent just to win primary now. Athieful
Re: APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes by Pafi78: 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
The governor is in hot soup I hope the wldnt sweep dis wan under carpet.
Re: APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
ehinmowo:

I shook my head for peoplewho liked this your poo. Did you read the write up at all? Are you sure you are schooled?
No I'm not, school me! Mugu!!!
Re: APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes by cexobif: 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
Amberon1:
grin

LET’S CREATE SUPERB VISUAL DESIGNS THAT SPEAK BOLDLY TO YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE

Your identity says a lot about you as an organization or brand.  Strong brand recognition starts with engaging messaging and unique graphic representations that communicate your story to clients or audience. Whether you are developing a new brand or refreshing your existing identity, our branding professionals can deliver the brand image that is right for your organization or project

Whether the design is for print, online marketing or simply a corporate or business logo, we will create stunning, yet professional, simple and highly appealing creative concept that truly defines your brand or purpose at the MOST AFFORDABLE RATES YOU CAN EVER FIND IN THE MARKET!

GET STARTED NOW!

Re: APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes by losky83: 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
Islie:

Bros,ur a disgrace to humanity.infact ur not just caused but an abomination to anything good.why did u not post a story of how PDP governors looted billions and rendered how people almost hopeless.na yansh u b.

https://dailynigerian.com/exclusive-nigerian-governor-caught-on-video-receiving-5m-bribes/

Re: APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes by bikefab(m): 12:19am On Oct 09, 2018
It is a lie...a big fat lie. We only have saints and men of integrity in APC headed by Baba the man of sparkling character. Pun intended
Re: APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes by Validated: 12:59am On Oct 09, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
What kind of poor journalism is this?
$3 million inside pocket!!! how big is that pocket abeg?
Where is the video? angry
Who is the governor?

https://punchng.com/ganduje-opens-n5bn-mall-in-kano/

Bro, 30 packs of $100 bills is equal to $3m ~ N1.08Billion. N1.09Billion is about 22% of N5Billion. If you know, you know!
Re: APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes by JobNoticer: 1:46am On Oct 09, 2018
The only reason i visit Nairaland is to sale my market and laugh at jokes like this...

N180,000 Graduate Trainee Oil and Gas Job In Lagos - Apply Now! (ENDS TODAY)

Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited is recruiting to fill the position of Graduate Trainee. The position is located in Lagos State. This was announced on Drilldeep Oil careers page

Salary
NGN 150,000 -180,000.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to:

CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW

Application Deadline 9th November, 2018.
Re: APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:48am On Oct 09, 2018
Validated:

https://punchng.com/ganduje-opens-n5bn-mall-in-kano/

Bro, 30 packs of $100 bills is equal to $3m ~ N1.08Billion. N1.09Billion is about 22% of N5Billion. If you know, you know!
And 30 packs of "100 notes each" would enter agbada pocket? undecided
Re: APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes by Islie: 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
[quote author=lexyking post=71898661][/quote]

APC mumu

You can see his name and face on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4780662/revealed-face-nigerian-governor-caught

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike / Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! / "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.