Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,674 members, 7,827,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu (57480 Views)

Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful: Tinubu APC Candidate / Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful-tinubu / Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by sole26: 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
I have not been commenting all dis while, but dis one prompt me to. APC deceived over 180m people in 2015 with their change agenda. For d past 3yrs+ what they offer is blame games, propaganda and pretending to be fighting oppositions. .. Fellow Nigerians, APC have nothing to offer. I'm a card carrying member of d party in case u don't know. I believe Atiku is preferable. Buhari is as clueless as a cow with out control. Don't be deceived by INTEGRITY.. fighting corruption .. Bla bla. U can't give what u don't have. As for Tinubu, he is supporting Buhari for his selfish reasons so dat power can shift to him wen Buhari complete is 8yrs. Nigerians be wise . most Nigerian politicians are thieves but I will prefer d known thief to handle my resources dat deceptive thieves like APC. As for going to America Buhari were go America watin him carry come #lifeless. Gaddafi never visited America but he was named one of great leaders in his country. So don't be dicieved . Hunger no know north or South, come out and vote Buhari out for our land to have peace at least!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by PMBmustGo2019: 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
[quote author=tfelicityk post=71905094][/quote]

Let me tell you what Atiku has done to create employment.

Read Below

“As an individual, I believe my record in employing young Nigerians is unrivalled by any single private investor in Nigeria #LetsTalkJobs,” the former vice president said. Mr Abubakar, who has investments in media, shipping, education, and other sectors, said back then that he currently employs about 50,000 people in his companies in Nigeria.

some information on his companies:

1. Intels Intels Nigeria Limited provides integrated logistics services for the Nigerian oil and gas industry. It offers agency services; cargo services; port management and support services in shore bases; and manages client operations, including pipe racks, stacking areas, warehousing, enclosed areas, jetties, offices, water tanks, fuel storage, generators, compressors, and various other services and facilities.

2. Prodeco Prodeco operates in Nigeria with two companies: Prodeco (Property Development Company) operating within the main territory of Nigeria and Prodeco International operating in Oil & Gas Free Zones. The first company was incorporated in March 1996 as a property development company. Over the years, PRODECO has engaged in building, marine, and infrastructural construction for various clients in the oil and gas industry.

3. Atiku Abubakar farm He also has a farm in Adamawa state. In 1981 he moved into agriculture, acquiring 2,500 hectares of land near Yola to start a maize and cotton farm. The business fell on hard times and closed in 1986. "My first foray into agriculture, in the 1980s, ended in failure," he once said in 2014. However, since then his farm has expanded and blossomed.

4. ABTI schools The major part of this is the American University of Nigeria (AUN). It is located in the city of Yola, capital of Adamawa, one of Nigeria's 36 states. The campus, which occupies nearly 1000 hectares, is a serene mixture of desert and farmland. Adamawa, one of the six states in northeast Nigeria, shares the longest borderline with Cameroon Republic.

1 Like

Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by WIZDOM081(m): 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
PMBmustGo2019:

Can you name ANY thing that Buhari has done ever since he was born to create employment and education.

U know u can get that from internet but ur real sense is acting indirectly to ur conscience
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by PMBmustGo2019: 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
WIZDOM081:

U know u can get that from internet but ur real sense is acting indirectly to ur conscience

Let me tell you what Atiku has done so far, since you CANNOT point to visible personal achievement of BUHARI.

Read Below

“As an individual, I believe my record in employing young Nigerians is unrivalled by any single private investor in Nigeria #LetsTalkJobs,” the former vice president said. Mr Abubakar, who has investments in media, shipping, education, and other sectors, said back then that he currently employs about 50,000 people in his companies in Nigeria.

1. Intels Intels Nigeria Limited provides integrated logistics services for the Nigerian oil and gas industry. It offers agency services; cargo services; port management and support services in shore bases; and manages client operations, including pipe racks, stacking areas, warehousing, enclosed areas, jetties, offices, water tanks, fuel storage, generators, compressors, and various other services and facilities.

2. Prodeco Prodeco operates in Nigeria with two companies: Prodeco (Property Development Company) operating within the main territory of Nigeria and Prodeco International operating in Oil & Gas Free Zones. The first company was incorporated in March 1996 as a property development company. Over the years, PRODECO has engaged in building, marine, and infrastructural construction for various clients in the oil and gas industry.

3. Atiku Abubakar farm He also has a farm in Adamawa state. In 1981 he moved into agriculture, acquiring 2,500 hectares of land near Yola to start a maize and cotton farm. The business fell on hard times and closed in 1986. "My first foray into agriculture, in the 1980s, ended in failure," he once said in 2014. However, since then his farm has expanded and blossomed.

4. ABTI schools The major part of this is the American University of Nigeria (AUN). It is located in the city of Yola, capital of Adamawa, one of Nigeria's 36 states. The campus, which occupies nearly 1000 hectares, is a serene mixture of desert and farmland. Adamawa, one of the six states in northeast Nigeria, shares the longest borderline with Cameroon Republic.

1 Like

Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by semyman: 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nemesis001:
Even if FBI, Interpol, DIA, NIA, Homeland Security, NSA and the whole Americans arrest and imprison Atiku, I and my family will still vote for him.

Shebi Buharist think say na only them get sense ni. . Atiku till I die.

Show me a video of Atiku robbing a bank, He must rule us from the prison yard o
Such a disappointment
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by tfelicityk(m): 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
grin grin grin
PMBmustGo2019:

Let me tell you what Atiku has done to create employment.

Read Below

Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by Araoluwa005(m): 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
BadiratT:
Politics, very dirty game
very very dirty and shameless game
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by PMBmustGo2019: 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
tfelicityk:
grin grin grin

You can see that we don't need PMB in 2019.

#backtodaura
#buharimustgo
#buharimustgo2019

1 Like

Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by 8stargeneral: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
Abeg oshomole dey hear all dis news,not suprise he will decamp at injury time. undecided undecided.
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by buchai: 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
body language have started fear of losing lagos state to pdp.
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by WIZDOM081(m): 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
PMBmustGo2019:

Let me tell you what Atiku has done so far, since you CANNOT point to visible personal achievement of BUHARI.

Read Below

U can use the opportunity to check Buhari own too

Is not that Buhari is the best but Atiku that spent 2.7 billion to win only primary is not the way at all
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by PMBmustGo2019: 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
WIZDOM081:

U can use the opportunity to check Buhari own too

Is not that Buhari is the best but Atiku that spent 2.7 billion to win only primary is not the way at all

Give me a reliable source on your claim.
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by WIZDOM081(m): 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
PMBmustGo2019:

Give me a reliable source on your claim.

Atiku shared $5000 per delegate

Oya multiply it by number of his vote then convert it to Naira
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by StPete: 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nemesis001:
Even if FBI, Interpol, DIA, NIA, Homeland Security, NSA and the whole Americans arrest and imprison Atiku, I and my family will still vote for him.

Stop being a die-hard fan of these political robbers. They don’t give a fvck about you or your family
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by SweetDami(f): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
So Tinubu will just elect anyhow person to lead Nigeria, what kinda country is this?
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by PMBmustGo2019: 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
WIZDOM081:

Show evidence or stop ranting young man.
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by kharmakhazy: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
prophet tinubu,so ur dream is becoming realistic...�
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by sole26: 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
WIZDOM081:

Let me enter pigin make u understand me well well.

He share give u?

However, make we agree say him share d acclaimed dollars.. na ur money?? Watin concern u. Aproko.

1 Like

Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by Slimmacho: 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
Atiku and Tinubu are still close friends. Notice that Tinubu has never spoke hill about Atiku. I suspect an alignment between them in 2019. Remember how Tinubu traded Ribadu, that's exactly what will play out.
Bubu should've clipped Tinubus wings using Ambode saga as excuse.

I still see Bubu buying over some governors in the south west to reduce the influence of Tinubu.
1. Ondo state governor.
2. Fayemi
3. Ogun state governor.
He is also going to use Fashola and Ambode against Tinubu.
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by WIZDOM081(m): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
sole26:

Let me enter pigin make u understand me well well.

He share give u?

However, make we agree say him share d acclaimed dollars.. na ur money?? Watin concern u. Aproko.
It is not my money but he's going to gain it back at our detriment

So,Use conscience before you support
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by WIZDOM081(m): 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
[quote author=PMBmustGo2019 post=71906221]

Show evidence or stop ranting young man.[/quote

Check internet or ask any delegate from your state
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by sole26: 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
WIZDOM081:

It is not my money but he's going to gain it back at our detriment

So,Use conscience before you support

So Lifeless were no share dollars watin him don't do
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by lasmile(f): 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
I like your zeal and faith in supporting failure. APC and Buhari thought the youths and the whole Nigerians are clueless.. But.. you know what, we just want to show them we are not clueless with our PVC.

Atiku will suffer more If he messed up after 4 years

rxmusa:
I pledge to Nigeria my country to be peaceful loyal & honest, to re-vote PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI with all my strength, and stand with him AS MY PRESIDENT and I uphold to the APC change agenda so help me God!
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by EdDave(m): 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
Mostdetailed:
ATIKU is the man to beat. Anybody supporting this current administration, has an interest to protect. Unfortunately, that amounts to placing personal interest above that of Nigeria and Nigerians. Nigeria has hit it backwards big time like never before. Anyone but Buhari for 2019
No, not anyone.
Not Buhari but not anyone.
That was same thing that was said about GEJ.
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by mankan2k7(m): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
ATIKUlate Nigerian people...............

Even if they jail ATIKU, we shall still vote for him. words

2 Likes

Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
[quote author=Koolking post=71904468]...and Atiku was tried but he failed woefully. Spent time and resources fighting his boss, putting his ambition of becoming the president first instead of servicing the people.

Jumping from PDP to APC and back to PDP, and perhaps back to APC in the future just to realise his selfish ambition.

He is too desperate to be trusted. No to Atiku, not again.

What is it with Atiku this time? I thought Christians wanted a Christian president? A president not as old as Buhari? A non-Fulani, non-herder, non-Moslem, Incorruptible?

Last I checked, Atiku has all the listed personal traits. What's the sudden love?[/quote
Your hypocritical is second to none, What we u say about BUHARI or John F. Kennedy
35th U.S. President. That fought firmly for the sake of democracy, what are you going to say about that please answer me
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
tfelicityk:
Smile... What meaning does the throwback had with the present situation? ForGet about ATIKU come 2019... He had nothing to offer
And the present President has something to offers right? If you called your a student's and you are unable to think beyond petty sentiments, then you are a liability to mankind.
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
Koolking:
...and Atiku was tried but he failed woefully. Spent time and resources fighting his boss, putting his ambition of becoming the president first instead of servicing the people.

Jumping from PDP to APC and back to PDP, and perhaps back to APC in the future just to realise his selfish ambition.

He is too desperate to be trusted. No to Atiku, not again.

What is it with Atiku this time? I thought Christians wanted a Christian president? A president not as old as Buhari? A non-Fulani, non-herder, non-Moslem, Incorruptible?

Last I checked, Atiku has all the listed personal traits. What's the sudden love?
Your hypocritical is second to none, What we u say about BUHARI or John F. Kennedy
35th U.S. President. That fought firmly for the sake of democracy, what are you going to say about that please answer me.
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by milemimi93(m): 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
[s]
Nemesis001:

[/s]

u even bolded this trash..
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by knowhowk: 11:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nemesis001:

grin grin grin
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by opribo(m): 5:50am On Oct 09, 2018
By this time in 2014, bubu was planning how to unleash the blood of baboons and monkeys pn innocent Nigerians should GEJ fail to let go of power unknown to him that GEJ waa not like them desperados.

So when GEJ left peacefully he was confused and unable to quickly assrnblr his team for almost a year thereby setting the whole country backwards.

Compare such a man to a positive looking man like Atiku who has already started thinking ahead what he will do on day one to move the country forward. I tell most truly it is not so hard to tell a man who is visionary from a deadwood.
Give bubu a lifetime presidency he can dp nothing because je has nothing tp give other than pain and agony. The man thrieves in seeing Nigerians suffering. In his warped mind he is the only one that heavens like.

[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ / Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. / Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.