Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,033 members, 7,953,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu (57638 Views)

Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful: Tinubu APC Candidate / Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful-tinubu / Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by PMBmustGo2019: 5:53am On Oct 09, 2018
[quote author=WIZDOM081 post=71906719][/quote]

You don't have evidence Mr Man.
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by emperorblog(m): 6:28am On Oct 09, 2018
Built2last:
Hmmm

Dear ex Buharist, Ashamed Buharist, Closet Buharist or Sowore-Buharist.

Stop saying, "this is how we made mistake in 2015".......you and who?

Now you say Atiku can't go to U S A. When has going to America become economic benefit to Nigeria. Buhari that went to U.S. what did he bring back

Please if you have any evidence against Atiku. Take it to EFCC or forever keep quiet. His name has not come up in EFCC charge anytime

Remember, it is mostly those who pointed out that you were making mistake in 2015 that are now telling you that Atiku is far better than Buhari.

For the first time in your life, can you keep quite, be humble and learn?
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by osuofia2(m): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2018
ATIKU WE KNOW... KICKING THE LIFELESS ONE IS A TASK FOR US ALL
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by HomeOfMe(f): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2018
Dorcas212:
The internet never forgets grin
Never o my sister. They better save the video before they deny it.
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by Buchighatti: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2018
rxmusa:
I pledge to Nigeria my country to be peaceful loyal & honest, to re-vote PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI with all my strength, and stand with him AS MY PRESIDENT and I uphold to the APC change agenda so help me God!
you are on your own bro
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by Princewell2012(m): 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
PMBmustGo2019:

Give me a reliable source on your claim.
Don't mind him he just talking trash. Can he defend it?.

Am solidly behind Atiku and he is beating buhari hands down. But there is going to be alitle issue. I saw it on my dream today after my three days marathon fasting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers / Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. / Residents Uncover Kidnappers’ Den Opposite Police Headquarters Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.