Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Tonto Dikeh: I Almost Lost My Son, 3 Weeks Ago - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Almost Lost My Son, 3 Weeks Ago (22988 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) / Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Almost Lost My Son, 3 Weeks Ago by cuteboy2: 1:53am On Oct 09, 2018
celebgistz:
King Tonto Dikeh shared a picture carrying her son on her back precisely in a hospital as she revealed how she almost lost her him

See below;

Source: https://celebgistz.com/tonto-reveals-how-she-almost-lost-her-son-andre-3weeks-ago/

This yeyebrity's grammar and spellings are horrible.
Auntie Tonto please note these corrections.

1 rear ugly head. Not 'rare' ugly head
2. Hale and hearty. Not 'heal' and hearty
3. Auntie Blessing. Not 'Hannty' blessing
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Almost Lost My Son, 3 Weeks Ago by etimism1981: 5:08am On Oct 09, 2018
Your Son will not die, it is your only love now. keep praying for him and take him closer to God and to men of God. The devil will not succeed in taking the only joy in your life. The hand of God will continue to rest upon him. Please take him to Major I, Prophet Shepherd Bushiri for prayer, which u visited earlier. The devil is after children of celebrity. DBanj lost his only handsome boy this year now the wicket one wants to attack yours they have failed.

Secondly stop exposing innocent children to wicket people.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Almost Lost My Son, 3 Weeks Ago by OhiOfIhima: 9:24am On Oct 09, 2018
MGeey:
Tonto looks fresh and pretty without makeup. Good health to you and your son.

Noticed same too.. Vr descent. God heal you kid mama.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Almost Lost My Son, 3 Weeks Ago by boyjo: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2018
Lay your hands on his head and pray and confess on him daily Tonto.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Almost Lost My Son, 3 Weeks Ago by Peppergroove(m): 10:17am On Oct 09, 2018
So i should fry beans
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Almost Lost My Son, 3 Weeks Ago by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
[quote author=Diso60090 post=71908245][/quote]
Did I say that?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Almost Lost My Son, 3 Weeks Ago by Scorror442: 3:44am On Oct 10, 2018
Malaria cannot catch your pikin again? Better buy mosquito net for ur pikin and stop accusing devil � for sin he didn’t not commit. No leh brother devil vex oo. �. Happy for you that your baby is now hale and vigorous

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Priest Names Alexreports First Son "Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo" (photos) / K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? / Anto Calls Out Big Brother Naija Organizers Over Backlash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.