Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,010 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Advice a Nairalander On How To Earn Money Online. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice a Nairalander On How To Earn Money Online. (683 Views)

7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips / A Nairalander's Experience With Bank Of Industry (documents Attached) / A Nairalander Explains Phonenumber Update Using ATMs For All Firstbank Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice a Nairalander On How To Earn Money Online. by Nawtybro: 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
I have been hearing of making money online since time imemorial but I have never given it a shot because I had no laptop.
I've finally obtained a laptop but I don't know what to do with it (I'm not a computer literate). So what do I do? What packages do I need to learn.
I've read hear about fivver and upwork, I've visited their websites but I still don't know what to do.
Somebody should enlighten me on what to do and how to go about it.
Every other suggestions outside this will also be entertained, I believe there's always a first time to everything.
God bless you all as you contribute to my journey of financial freedom.
Re: Advice a Nairalander On How To Earn Money Online. by Nawtybro: 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
Lala please push this to fronpage to attract more attention and responses.
Re: Advice a Nairalander On How To Earn Money Online. by Lordgel: 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
Check out my signature
Re: Advice a Nairalander On How To Earn Money Online. by Zegun92: 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
First go and learn how to operate a computer...

1 Like

Re: Advice a Nairalander On How To Earn Money Online. by Nawtybro: 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
Zegun92:
First go and learn how to operate a computer...
It's just a gadget, operating it is very easy but getting something out of it is what I seek.
Re: Advice a Nairalander On How To Earn Money Online. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
Can you see it already?
Re: Advice a Nairalander On How To Earn Money Online. by anitasoll(f): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hi there, you can sign up to my free membership/coaching program. You can contact me directly, I'm an online business coach.
Re: Advice a Nairalander On How To Earn Money Online. by Nemesis99(m): 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
There are various ways to earn online.
Some of these are possible with "No Capital"
Some are of "Little or No Capital"
While some need "Capital"

Lemme explain what you are gonna be experiencing on all the levels mentioned above.

The earnings that require extensive time and patience to earn, while the earning that requires capital only needs some cash and a bit of time and patience as well.

The latter is worth the time, patience and investment.

So first thing first, you need to define on what level you want to belong.

Once you have decided, quote me and I'll explain some ways you might find interesting........
Re: Advice a Nairalander On How To Earn Money Online. by rozayx5(m): 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
Learn more about revenue sharing exchange

But needs capital sha
Re: Advice a Nairalander On How To Earn Money Online. by Nawtybro: 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nemesis99:
There are various ways to earn online.
Some of these are possible with "No Capital"
Some are of "Little or No Capital"
While some need "Capital"

Lemme explain what you are gonna be experiencing on all the levels mentioned above.

The earnings that require extensive time and patience to earn, while the earning that requires capital only needs some cash and a bit of time and patience as well.

The latter is worth the time, patience and investment.

So first thing first, you need to define on what level you want to belong.

Once you have decided, quote me and I'll explain some ways you might find interesting........
I've chosen the latter.
Re: Advice a Nairalander On How To Earn Money Online. by Nemesis99(m): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nawtybro:

I've chosen the latter.

The options you have are vast.

You can add me on WhatsApp 08105666648
Re: Advice a Nairalander On How To Earn Money Online. by Chimeluv(f): 12:57am On Oct 09, 2018
Register on any GPT site to earn money...
Re: Advice a Nairalander On How To Earn Money Online. by Nawtybro: 7:30am On Oct 09, 2018
Chimeluv:
Please what's GPT. Can you give me a link to any of their sites?
Re: Advice a Nairalander On How To Earn Money Online. by Chimeluv(f): 11:54am On Oct 09, 2018
Nawtybro:

Please what's GPT. Can you give me a link to any of their sites?
drop your email and I will send it to you...
Re: Advice a Nairalander On How To Earn Money Online. by Nawtybro: 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
Chimeluv:
drop your email and I will send it to you...
afrocelebriti@gmail.com
Re: Advice a Nairalander On How To Earn Money Online. by Lordgel: 8:13am On Oct 22, 2018
Chimeluv:
I need too. ebiteigodsable@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

TEF 2019: The Tony Elumelu Foundation Opens Applications For TEF 2019 / What Business Can I Get Into, As An International Student (india)? / Where Is The Best Place To Digital Marketing Mentorship In Lagos Or In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.