Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:59 AM

What Business Can I Get Into, As An International Student (india)? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Get Into, As An International Student (india)? (714 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 40k / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Get Into, As An International Student (india)? by ArewaTech1(m): 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,
Please I need your advice/input on what business to start/get into as an international student (currently in india)?
Thank you.
Re: What Business Can I Get Into, As An International Student (india)? by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
What's your budget?
ArewaTech1:
Hello Nairalanders,
Please I need your advice/input on what business to start/get into as an international student (currently in india)?
Thank you.
Re: What Business Can I Get Into, As An International Student (india)? by ArewaTech1(m): 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
PatrickOkunima:
What's your budget?
500 usd
Re: What Business Can I Get Into, As An International Student (india)? by FashionTrend: 2:57am On Jan 18, 2019
You can make findings on helping Nigerians get items there and shop to nigeria for them . Like a personal shopper over there.

Cheers..

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Get Into, As An International Student (india)? by ArewaTech1(m): 8:25am On Jan 18, 2019
FashionTrend:
You can make findings on helping Nigerians get items there and shop to nigeria for them . Like a personal shopper over there.

Cheers..

That'd be interesting, but how's the shipping going to be?
Thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Get Into, As An International Student (india)? by itiswellandwell: 9:52am On Jan 18, 2019
How long is your stay in India?
Re: What Business Can I Get Into, As An International Student (india)? by Damitism: 9:56am On Jan 18, 2019
You may want to start freelancing. The beginning may be tough but as time goes on, you will get your share of freelancing money. I recommend fiverr and upwork. All the best.
Re: What Business Can I Get Into, As An International Student (india)? by ArewaTech1(m): 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
itiswellandwell:
How long is your stay in India?
It's going to be 4 years
Re: What Business Can I Get Into, As An International Student (india)? by ArewaTech1(m): 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
Damitism:
You may want to start freelancing. The beginning may be tough but as time goes on, you will get your share of freelancing money. I recommend fiverr and upwork. All the best.
Please, help with a guide. Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Get Into, As An International Student (india)? by Ayofaks(f): 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
ArewaTech1:
Hello Nairalanders,
Thank you.
There's abundance of all these human hair in India and you know that's the in-thing now among ladies. You can be exporting it to Nigeria from there, all you have to do is get someone who's already in the hair business here in Naija. I did the same biz when my husband was studying in India in 2011, it was profitable then and it's even more profitable now in this era of slay queens grin
Re: What Business Can I Get Into, As An International Student (india)? by ArewaTech1(m): 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ayofaks:
There's abundance of all these human hair in India and you know that's the in-thing now among ladies. You can be exporting it to Nigeria from there, all you have to do is get someone who's already in the hair business here in Naija. I did the same biz when my husband was studying in India in 2011, it was profitable then and it's even more profitable now in this era of slay queens grin
Sounds great, but how did you do the shipping?
Re: What Business Can I Get Into, As An International Student (india)? by Ayofaks(f): 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
ArewaTech1:

Sounds great, but how did you do the shipping?

DHL, FEDEX
Re: What Business Can I Get Into, As An International Student (india)? by Damitism: 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
ArewaTech1:

Please, help with a guide. Thanks

There are a lot of useful videos and lessons on YouTube and Google.

For Fiverr, you can start with the link below.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1EPSILGWXRfcnYIoTe7gR2GlZWBsm3MNm

For upwork, you can create an account following the guide below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/139xdBvIhuzsPpPWvquf8vMQ8MnSOKqnQ/view?usp=drivesdk

All the best.
Re: What Business Can I Get Into, As An International Student (india)? by ArewaTech1(m): 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ayofaks:

DHL, FEDEX
How's the rate, and how am I going to get someone to supply to
Re: What Business Can I Get Into, As An International Student (india)? by FashionTrend: 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
ArewaTech1:

That'd be interesting, but how's the shipping going to be?
Thanks.
You would have to do your findings Over there, of eventually you decide and venture into this , kindly drop a message for me 08154003341
Re: What Business Can I Get Into, As An International Student (india)? by ArewaTech1(m): 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
FashionTrend:

You would have to do your findings Over there, of eventually you decide and venture into this , kindly drop a message for me 08154003341
Sent you a message on WA
Re: What Business Can I Get Into, As An International Student (india)? by Ayofaks(f): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2019
ArewaTech1:

How's the rate, and how am I going to get someone to supply to
Oga, find out yourself! You're the one who wants to do biz, I shouldn't be doing market research for you. Besides I did the biz 8years ago!
Re: What Business Can I Get Into, As An International Student (india)? by ArewaTech1(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ayofaks:
Oga, find out yourself! You're the one who wants to do biz, I shouldn't be doing market research for you. Besides I did the biz 8years ago!
Alright Ma'am, I was trying to learn from your experiences.
Anyway, thanks for the suggestions. grin
Re: What Business Can I Get Into, As An International Student (india)? by Ghanaian(m): 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
I'm here to help you on Approval of all Upwork Account Tips to setup Upwork profile and get approved immediately Creating of Upwork US, Uk and Canada account
Maximum time 30mins.
Let's talk on whatsapp +234 807 123 1188
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Profitable Data / Cable Subscription Business. / Reach More People For Your Business With Animated Videos / Buyer What's $20m Face To Face In Abuja Zenith Bank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.