Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili (33915 Views)

Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria / Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria / Why Atiku Can’t Become President In 2019 – Olawepo Hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
Bring back the change we need indeed just like his pdp vice president days abi. GOD FORBID bad thing..
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by Respect55(m): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
So should we stick with Buhari undecided
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by holuphisayor(m): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
Keep your change madam grin
The one buhari bring sef we never finish am

2 Likes

Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by LUGBE: 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
faaz24:
I can only laugh, at least for now...

grin grin grin

But madam what about Bureau de change?
He's got dollars you know grin grin

This your laugh will soon turn to cry kiss
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by sanpipita(m): 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buhari's secret agent already at work, I'm not surprised she is attacking buhari first
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by Arda1000(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
python2gbera:
With due respect, Madan due process, Your Ipob folks with brain tumors would rather vote their Fulani master, even if it requires they sell their mothers to vote him than give you their support regardless of the fact that you're far more competent than their newly appointed biafran leader. You rather not be taken aback if your akpu and ogbono traitors back stab you in the manner Ojukwu was also left in limbo and as recently as Bianca's senatorial ambition.

-python2
LIFELESS EWURU
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by Ogaga87(m): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
Mama Chibok, you don come back from market.. Welcome O
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by kingchris30(m): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
even you cannot bring the change, but we are tired of Buhari let try Atiku, I don't think our condition can we be worse than this present one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by Bolustical: 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
Atiku should run for his dear life, these one that serial losers are supporting him.

He should ask GEJ and Jimi Agbaje in 2015.
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by mradonis(m): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
How shameless can people be. I don't involve in politics , but I can vividly recall the hag and weed smoking sowore shout baba is the man to bring change, now his no more fit.
Thunder kill all you hopeless myopic Idiots. I will rather vote a cow to oby, sowore or obasanjos coalition. Self bastards, u don leave. Bring back our girls. What of "leah"?
I rather vote hitler to any of u.
Nigeria must move forward and our unity restored not divided oR sectionalised in the name of politics.

6 Likes

Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by mejai(m): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
3millionia:
please can someone pass me any hot slap meme, someone one needs on this thread
take am

2 Likes

Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
She is right.

Atiku is no different from Buhari.
But due to the fact that Buhari has failed.Some Nigerians would vote for any other person other than him.Atiku would soon have a good record of being the messiah Nigeria needs that was how they polished Buhari in 2015 and told us of his past antecedents as being an incorruptible man.To me it is a choice between the devil and the deep blue sea.

We are still going around in circles if these are the people we still produce as candidates especially as they are from the two main political parties in Nigeria.

How can you compare a man with a king? Buhari wey never open phone booth before only cows,even in katsina, he never make any impact, no business acumen, no educational background, no charisma, no vocality and it goes on.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by icon007(m): 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
Am yet to see any igbo calling this woman betrayal oo... Let it be yoruba that said this, u won't hear anything other than betrayal!

Well, to madam oby, we can only hope he will bring the desired change if he gets there.

1 Like

Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by Lexusgs430: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
Neither can Oby or Buhari.......
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
Let's try him. Buhari is tested but lifeless.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by Josh44s(m): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hundreddegrees:
So this Woman really thinks that Nigerians will vote her or any other party apart from PDP or APC.. She must be high on Oshogbo weed angry angry

So there are no other credible candidates apart from the ones produced by APC and PDP abi? People like you should be among casualties killed by IDE boomb. Ediot!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by mistyebby(f): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
Enemy of progress!!! Anti-Nigeria!!!
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by Arda1000(m): 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nigeria dont want change again,we want good leadership and atiku seems to be a learned man
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by Sleekfingers: 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
I think she is right...they are leaders with absolutely nothing to offer...

Buhari have nothing offer....even the so call atiku is another useless politician....

We deserve the leaders we have.. Since we the populace don't know what we want..be cause if we do we wont be in these mess...

Instead of us to come together and make the growth of this country our priority..we are busy praying...God can't do jack for us...abi, na God develop USA, Germany, Saudi Arabia , uae,Singapore etc..yeye people

4 Likes

Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by Num07033711115(m): 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
Correctgist:

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/atiku-cant-bring-the-change-nigeria-needs-oby-ezekwesili/

TALK IS FREE SO YOU ARE FREE TO TALK,
BUT LET'S TEST ATIKU FIRST WHILE YOU WAIT BECAUSE WE NEVER KNOW YOU.
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by Ogaga87(m): 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
tomdon:
Madam Oby

I hope she would hear you because you only called her once
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by ridbell01(m): 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
don't let your brothers from the yeast hear this they will come for you now
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by slivertongue: 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
Oby u cant change nigeria, i saw ur handiwok under PDP.
Ur best is nt gud enough
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
The choice is between Articulated Restructuring
Versus Bigotry, Backwardness and tyranny.

Oby should go and rest. She failed as minister of education and BBOG leader. We are articulated already. All accusations are too late now. You should have told us in 2014.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by Queenserah26(f): 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hmmmmmm... lipsrsealed
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by tonex360: 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
Woman, I would have been clapping for you if I have ever heard Atiku promising us another change.
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by Kennitrust(m): 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
Is she the one to one to change Things in the country?
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
you cannot find the truth on nairaland...Seun should please coordinate this media very well...if this is the way you guy reason in Nigeria, you have a long way to go.

2 Likes

Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by Teeabod(m): 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
Is ATIKU ur only opponent As at today we already have about 26 presidential aspirants So try focus on anoda means of campaign n stop being clueless ma...
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by milemimi93(m): 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buhari is the only person Nigerians need.. Atiku is a criminal

1 Like

Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by ndindiatu: 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
God how.woll I remove my family from this.countey. ? Everyone is mad

1 Like

Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by IbrahimDamola: 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
python2gbera:
With due respect, Madan due process, Your Ipob folks with brain tumors would rather vote their Fulani master, even if it requires they sell their mothers to vote him than give you their support regardless of the fact that you're far more competent than their newly appointed biafran leader. You rather not be taken aback if your akpu and ogbono traitors back stab you in the manner Ojukwu was also left in limbo and as recently as Bianca's senatorial ambition.

-python2

Just the way we yoruba backstabbed Remi Sonaiya the yoruba presidential candidate of kowa party and voted booharry our fulani master in 2015. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife / Photo: Check Out My APC Friend On His Birthday! / The Economist Features Reno Omokri And Theresa May, UK Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.