Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili (33890 Views)

Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria / Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria / Why Atiku Can’t Become President In 2019 – Olawepo Hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by sukar886: 6:22am On Oct 09, 2018
u r insane, which change have buhari giving to us, atiku will be far more better than buhari, just forget this ur presidential race and face ur husband at home...
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by berbs: 7:26am On Oct 09, 2018
stalwart123:
Would you keep quiet and face your business?

Na you wan bring the change?
She is also contesting nah!!!
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by MahatmaGhandi: 7:33am On Oct 09, 2018
Buhari has shown that he cannot do it. We will try Atiku this time and if he fails we will vote him out and try someelse, until we get it right.
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by Trendishine: 7:39am On Oct 09, 2018
chlorophyll:
you cannot find the truth on nairaland...Seun should please coordinate this media very well...if this is the way you guy reason in Nigeria, you have a long way to go.
My Dear, ITS OBVIOUS That they are certain mad individuals now that have invaded nairaland, they are obviously stooges of all dis politicians in APC and PDP n are more demonic than Satan itself...they oppose anything pure, n intellectual, abuse n even fight it...they are sworn to an occultic practice.. They either enjoy, benefit, strongly ignorant or a practical part of the demonism taking place within the political space of the failed system, leadership and government...oby ezekwesili is a movement, I wld vote for her even if my vote is thrown away, I refuse to align with most demons I perceive here on nairaland, they are in support of the kind of danger this set of demonic politicians in the likes of buhari, APC, PDP and their maruaders hovering for anoda opportunity to devour...but I assure most of this supporters of evil within this nairaland space..that they must be part of the payment of this crime of leadership n status qou they are , perpetrating against innocent populist who deserve better, Singapore got their independence 5 years after Nigeria....their citizens are reasonable..
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by Moukandjo: 7:55am On Oct 09, 2018
FarahAideed:
I remain adamant that this woman is working for Buhari and does not mean well for Nigeria .... Remember in 2015 she said Buhari was the change Nigeria needed and look how it turned and today she is saying Atiku is not the change and going by her record for poor logic we should expect great positive surprise from Atiku then!!!!
How did it turn out? Buhari's administration is better than the ineffectual buffoon's! Only the daft PDP sycophants think otherwise, even when it's very clear!
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by FarahAideed: 8:04am On Oct 09, 2018
Moukandjo:

How did it turn out? Buhari's administration is better than the ineffectual buffoon's! Only the daft PDP sycophants think otherwise, even when it's very clear!

With over 92 percent of Nigerians in the grasp of poverty and over 50 percent in abject hopeless poverty, over 20thousand death from violence, over 15 million job losses, 300 percent inflation, lowest performance on the global Human development Index since independence , record insecurity , worsening health care and zero capital project implementation ..... please how is Buhari govt better than any govt before it ? Are you Ok?
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by mranova(m): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2018
faaz24:
I can only laugh, at least for now...

grin grin grin

But madam what about Bureau de change?
He's got dollars you know grin grin
Lol, I swear even if he can bring down the dollar with his dollars he has achieved something.
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by Moukandjo: 8:39am On Oct 09, 2018
FarahAideed:

With over 92 percent of Nigerians in the grasp of poverty and over 50 percent in abject hopeless poverty, over 20thousand death from violence, over 15 million job losses, 300 percent inflation, lowest performance on the global Human development Index since independence , record insecurity , worsening health care and zero capital project implementation ..... please how is Buhari govt better than any govt before it ? Are you Ok?
Stop the lies, bro! We're not all as dull as the PDP sycophants!
Over 15m job losses? 300% inflation? over 20,000 deaths from violence? Zero capital project implementation? Haba!!! These are blatant lies! You're definitely not ready for any real discuss with these lies you've deliberately filled your head with! Just continue to support the satanic & demonic PDP just because you love them; don't rationalize it with lies you tell yourself!
Even this poverty capital crap you guys all make noise about, can we have the poverty stats comparing 2010/2011 when Ebelemi assumed office & 2015 when he left office & let's see if it improved or worsened drastically? China & India who were ahead of Nigeria in this poverty index have been working their way out of poverty for years & years while, within that same period (majorly controlled by the PDP), Nigeria has been falling deep into poverty! The fact that the hard work of China & India have now paid off & are now below Nigeria while we were sleeping within this period cannot be Buhari's fault entirely! Buhari never use reach 4 years & we've been falling deep into poverty since the beginning of the evil reign of the PDP!

Fact is, despite the oil boom Ebelemi enjoyed & earning over $400bn during his tenure, our foreign direct investments was plunged by the PDP, our GDP growth was plunged from 7.68% to just 2.35% in May 2015, our foreign reserves was plunged by $22bn, Boko Haram had a field day & has the audacity to control territories!
But despite oil falling as low as $29/barrel within Buhari's first 6 months, he's been able to manage the country fairly well although he could still do better! Our foreign reserves is higher than where he met it, our foreign direct investments is higher, infrastructure is being built allover the country, states who couldn't pay salaries have been magnanimously bailed out twice, security is better than the situation he met it, etc! These are facts!

1 Like

Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by FarahAideed: 8:45am On Oct 09, 2018
Moukandjo:

Stop the lies, bro! We're not all as dull as the PDP sycophants!
Over 15m job losses? 300% inflation? over 20,000 deaths from violence? Zero capital project implementation? Haba!!! These are blatant lies! You're definitely not ready for any real discuss with these lies you've deliberately filled your head with! Just continue to support the satanic & demonic PDP just because you love them; don't rationalize it with lies you tell yourself!
Even this poverty capital crap you guys all make noise about, can we have the poverty stats comparing 2010/2011 when Ebelemi assumed office & 2015 when he left office & let's see if it improved or worsened drastically? China & India who were ahead of Nigeria in this poverty index have been working their way out of poverty for years & years while, within that same period (majorly controlled by the PDP), Nigeria has been falling deep into poverty! The fact that the hard work of China & India have now paid off & are now below Nigeria while we were sleeping within this period cannot be Buhari's fault entirely! Buhari never use reach 4 years & we've been falling deep into poverty since the beginning of the evil reign of the PDP!

Fact is, despite the oil boom Ebelemi enjoyed & earning over $400bn during his tenure, our foreign direct investments was plunged by the PDP (it's higher now than where Ebelemi met it), our GDP growth was plunged from 7.68% to just 2.35% in May 2015, our foreign reserves was plunged by $22bn, Boko Haram had a field day & has the audacity to control territories!
But despite oil falling as low as $29/barrel within Buhari's first 6 months, he's been able to manage the country fairly well although he could still do better! Our foreign reserves is higher than where he met it, our foreign direct investments is higher, infrastructure is being built allover the country, states who couldn't pay salaries have been magnanimously bailed out twice, security is better than the situation he met it, etc! These are facts!

So in 1984 what was stolen before Buhari also plunged Nigerians into unspeakable poverty .. A totally visionless man's goes over 6 months without an economic plan or Cabinet, increased the price of petrol and electricity tariff the same week, deploys troops into the Fragile Niger delta to disrupt oil production at a time oil prices are falling , implements TSA roughly not following laid down plan for implementation in phases , starts an illegal regime of unjust coporate fines which lead to sudden capital flight , encourage you fulani kins men to step up their wars against farmers and now you want to blame looters for the recession and poverty that followed , Oga you lie Buhari 110% responsible
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by Moukandjo: 8:56am On Oct 09, 2018
FarahAideed:

So in 1984 what was stolen before Buhari also plunged Nigerians into unspeakable poverty .. A totally visionless man's goes over 6 months without an economic plan or Cabinet, increased the price of petrol and electricity tariff the same week, deploys troops into the Fragile Niger delta to disrupt oil production at a time oil prices are falling , implements TSA roughly not following laid down plan for implementation in phases , starts an illegal regime of unjust coporate fines which lead to sudden capital flight , encourage you fulani kins men to step up their wars against farmers and now you want to blame looters for the recession and poverty that followed , Oga you lie Buhari 110% responsible
Na the lame response wey you get to my numerous points be this? grin You can't pick holes in them & tackle appropriately? grin
That's why I told you to stick to supporting the demonic & satanic PDP just because you love them; it's allowed! Don't try to rationalize it with the lies you deliberately fill your head with!

Enjoy more of Buhari's achievements, & feel free to dispute anyone you think is false!
grin

https://www.buharicentre.com/achievements/

Cheers, man!
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by NairalandGod: 9:38am On Oct 09, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

Yes! He has! cool
Where you dey?
Approval rating is climbing in only TWO YEARS!
An entrepreneur is EVERYTHING a failing economy needs! You have tried POLITICIANS FOR 20 YEARS OF FEMOCRACY ABI? WETIN DEM DO? undecided

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/885398?section=politics&keywords=donald-trump-poll-favorability-rating&year=2018&month=10&date=08&id=885398

Trump’s rating was down in the 30s, but the economy is BOOOOOOMING, with 3.8% unemployment rate. Obama’s unemployment rate was 10%. Americans have their jobs back! Chinese goods don scarce for US markets o. No more “dumping ground” syndrome!

Abeg, we don’t want MR. POPULAR. We want a BOOOOOOMING ECONOMY!

Simple!

Trumps up! He is working. Love him or hate him!
HE IS WORKING!!!!

Goooooo KAVANAUGH!!!! kiss

You didn't even read the material you provided.

These are opinion polls which do not represent much.
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by KanwuliaMama: 9:44am On Oct 09, 2018
NairalandGod:

You didn't even read the material you provided.

These are opinion polls which do not represent much.

I read it.
All I care about it the economy.
Forget foolish sentiments! kiss

I only highlighted the areas in support of entrepreneurship qualities in a LEADER! kiss
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by NairalandGod: 9:54am On Oct 09, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

I read it.
All I care about it the economy.
Forget foolish sentiments! kiss

I only highlighted the areas in support of entrepreneurship qualities in a LEADER! kiss

But you are the one being sentimental here.

Anyone supporting Atiku is doing so based on sentiments. This is a man we have tried before and under whom the economy had once been. He and his boss couldn't fix power, and that was even before their relationship went sour. This is a man who has been indicted for corruption in the US. What else would make anyone be promoting Atiku if not sentiment?
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by seguno2: 9:57am On Oct 09, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
I am not a politician.The emergence of candidates concerns the members of political parties.

My duty is to vote which is also optional.

So therefore, it is optional for the politicians to listen to your complaints, cries and whining. grin
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by KanwuliaMama: 10:05am On Oct 09, 2018
NairalandGod:

But you are the one being sentimental here.

Anyone supporting Atiku is doing so based on sentiments. This is a man we have tried before and under whom the economy had once been. He and his boss couldn't fix power, and that was even before their relationship went sour. This is a man who has been indicted for corruption in the US. What else would make anyone be promoting Atiku if not sentiment?

Why did their relationship sour?
Can ANYONE effectively work with OBJ or TINUBU? shocked
Atiku has NEVER RULED NIGERIA. We all know the VP’s office is a REDUNDANT concept. Will you say O-DING-BAT-JO is working? shocked He is just a figure head like Atiku was to the DEMONIC OBJ! kiss

Politics is very sentimental.
People are DYING and poverty is ravaging Nigeria.
APC is talking of minimum wage with 90% unemployment rate. WHO ARE THE WAGE EARNERS? cheesy

Even PENSIONERS are DYING of starvation!

No accountability on ANY LEVEL.
Corruption is now a religion!
Enough is enough.
If you are sentimental, it means you are PASSIONATE AND EMPATHETIC, not IRRATIONAL! kiss
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 09, 2018
FarahAideed:

There was a severe famine in 1983-4 and it affected farmers. Those years were still better than 1991 when the real trek into poverty began,
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by NairalandGod: 10:17am On Oct 09, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

Why did their relationship sour?
Can ANYONE effectively work with OBJ or TINUBU? shocked
Atiku has NEVER RULED NIGERIA. We all know the VP’s office is a REDUNDANT concept. Will you say O-DING-BAT-JO is working? shocked He is just a figure head like Atiku was to the DEMONIC OBJ! kiss

Politics is very sentimental.
People are DYING and poverty is ravaging Nigeria.
APC is taking of minimum wage with 90% unemployment rate. WHO ARE THE WAGE EARNERS? cheesy

So, Atiku was a figurehead and yet he takes praise for privatization?

Before Atiku became Vice President, he was modest. But 8 years as mere Vice President saw him enter into obscure transactions running into millions of dollars without bank loans, especially for a public officer who used to be modest. From three houses in 3 different cities, Atiku's houses went to 140 in Yola alone.

Imagine what this man will do when he becomes president.

1 Like

Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by KanwuliaMama: 10:24am On Oct 09, 2018
NairalandGod:

So, Atiku was a figurehead and yet he takes praise for privatization?

Before Atiku became Vice President, he was modest. But 8 years as mere Vice President saw him enter into obscure transactions running into millions of dollars without bank loans, especially for a public officer who used to be modest. From three houses in 3 different cities, Atiku's houses went to 140 in Yola alone.

Imagine what this man will do when he becomes president.

I am talking FIGURE HEAD IN POLITICS.
The only reason he is powerful today is his successes in THE PRIVATE SECTOR!

I am happy he is not a POOR MAN!
Nigeria does not need a HUNGRY SUGAR-DADDY PLEASE! kiss

The reason he is the CHOSEN of the WORST!
He has MONEY! He is not A HUNGRY NIGERIAN POLITICIAN. He is an EXPOSED NORTHERNER!
He is not a SYCHOPHANT! He does not make asssse-kissing a religion.

Ask Dangote how he started his now legitimate business! FROM POLITICAL CONNECTIONS TOO! He gets to FORBES magazine and every one forgets.

Ha!
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by NairalandGod: 10:31am On Oct 09, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

I am talking FIGURE HEAD IN POLITICS.
The only reason he is powerful today is his successes in THE PRIVATE SECTOR!

I am happy he is not a POOR MAN!
The reason he is the CHOSEN of the WORST!
He has MONEY! He is not A HUNGRY NIGERIAN POLITICIAN. He is an EXPOSED NORTHERNER!
He is not a SYCHOPHANT! He does not make asssse-kissing a religion.

Ask Dangote how he started his now legitimate business!

Ha!

Let me explain to you what Atiku will do as president. Or better still, let me give you a hint.

Before he became vice President, Atiku had been into businesses but 8 years as Vice, his businesses expanded exponentially. Using his influence, Atiku was able to lay his hands on controlling shares in Bank PHB, Intel and several offshore oil services. This is a man you called a figurehead.
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by KanwuliaMama: 10:40am On Oct 09, 2018
NairalandGod:

Let me explain to you what Atiku will do as president. Or better still, let me give you a hint.

Before he became vice President, Atiku had been into businesses but 8 years as Vice, his businesses expanded exponentially. Using his influence, Atiku was able to lay his hands on controlling shares in Bank PHB, Intel and several offshore oil services. This is a man you called a figurehead.

Yes! Figure head in politics!
What other office did he hold besides being OBJ’s VP? undecided

His ability to succeed WITHOUT POLITICAL FAVORITISM makes him appealing. APC o, PDP o. . . . He contested 5 times and did not go BROKE! grin

He is a fantastic diplomat who has dodged all political scandals and bullets!

He had remained UNTOUCHABLE!

Now, he had political connections, YES!
He used it to enrich himself WISELY!
I will give him the chance to do the same for Nigeria.

Atiku has never failed to deliver for himself.
He knows the inner and outer workings of the Nigerian political terrains!

He is OLDER than most, but MOST PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY FIT. 5 wives and 20000+++ WAZOBIA FAMILY MEMBERS. . . . No scandals! cheesy

He is the ONLY FULANI NORTHETNER that can check mate THE Daura President! kiss

ATIKU IS UNTAINTED BY THE SW AND TINUBU!

YES LORD! ATIKU IS THE MAN!!!! grin
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by NairalandGod: 10:49am On Oct 09, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

Yes! Figure head in politics!
What other office did he hold besides being OBJ’s VP? undecided

His ability to succeed WITHOUT POLITICAL FAVORITISM makes him appealing. APC o, PDP o. . . . He contested 5 times and did not go BROKE! grin

He is a fantastic diplomat who has dodged all political scandals and bullets!

He had remained UNTOUCHABLE!

Now, he had political connections, YES!
He used it to enrich himself WISELY!
I will give him the chance to do the same for Nigeria.

Atiku has never failed to deliver for himself.
He knows the inner and outer workings of the Nigerian political terrains!

He is OLDER than most, but PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY FIT.

He is the ONLY FULANI NORTHETNER that can check mate THE Daura President! kiss

You, sir, have listed every reason why Atiku should be avoided. He would only use the influence to expand his businesses further. He is a typical Nigerian politician, an even more experienced crook. He is an opportunist like the rest of them. He is even worse because he is the most experienced in Nigerian politics of all the candidates contesting elections next year.
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by KanwuliaMama: 11:05am On Oct 09, 2018
NairalandGod:

You, sir, have listed every reason why Atiku should be avoided. He would only use the influence to expand his businesses further. He is a typical Nigerian politician, an even more experienced crook. He is an opportunist like the rest of them. He is even worse because he is the most experienced in Nigerian politics of all the candidates contesting elections next year.

Fine!
What other choices did he have? undecided
If Nigeria’s rigging machine or the “ALLAHS” did not want him to rule nko? undecided

He went about his business of course.
The same thing he will do if he fails this time!

So what is BUHARI? A DULLARD CROOK who can’t even read or write leaving Nigeria in the hands of “a diabolical cabal in the SW”? grin

Please, don’t make me laff!
Atiku is already TOOOOOOO WEALTHY!
Buhari was BROKE before getting the “unholy seat” in 2015! Tinubu and Dangote sponsored him at a VERY COSTLY price to Nigeria!

Nigerian politicians are ALL CROOKS!
You must choose one!
Simple!
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by NairalandGod: 11:49am On Oct 09, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

Fine!
What other choices did he have? undecided
If Nigeria’s rigging machine or the “ALLAHS” did not want him to rule nko? undecided

He went about his business of course.
The same thing he will do if he fails this time!

So what is BUHARI? A DULLARD CROOK who can’t even read or write leaving Nigeria in the hands of “a diabolical cabal in the SW”? grin

Please, don’t make me laff!
Atiku is already TOOOOOOO WEALTHY!
Buhari was BROKE before getting the “unholy seat” in 2015! Tinubu and Dangote sponsored him at a VERY COSTLY price to Nigeria!

Nigerian politicians are ALL CROOKS!
You must choose one!
Simple!

I didn't just call Atiku a crook. I called him an experienced crook.

So, because Atiku is wealthy, you have all been deceived into believing he wouldn't consider expanding his business?

In this age, we are still considering Atiku? You want Buhari out but you are not looking past a politician of the old dispensation to replace him?

Well, good luck to you, sir.
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by KanwuliaMama: 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
NairalandGod:

I didn't just call Atiku a crook. I called him an experienced crook.

So, because Atiku is wealthy, you have all been deceived into believing he wouldn't consider expanding his business?

In this age, we are still considering Atiku? You want Buhari out but you are not looking past a politician of the old dispensation to replace him?

Well, good luck to you, sir.

Please, be realistic.
What choices do WE HAVE?
Politics is a game of CHESS!
You will always take a risk with whatever choices you have.

Atiku is an informed choice.
As for expanding his business?

How many chickens were in OBJ’s farm while he was rotting in jail?

How many cows were in Buhari’s ranch prior to 2015?

Just call “business expansion” a “sign on bonus”! wink

It goes with the territory! cool
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by NairalandGod: 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

Please, be realistic.
What choices do WE HAVE?
Politics is a game of CHESS!
You will always take a risk with whatever choices you have.

Atiku is an informed choice.
As for expanding his business?

How many chickens were in OBJ’s farm while he was rotting in jail?

How many cows were in Buhari’s ranch prior to 2015?

Just call “business expansion” a “sign on bonus”! wink

It goes with the territory! cool

How has Dangote's large business empire helped Nigeria.

It is a bonus only at further widening the gap between the rich and the poor.

What choice do we have? The question is, should Atiku be among the choices in the first place?
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by GSA01: 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
Truth be told, Atiku is not the man Nigerians need, his methods reduced governance to transaction, Atiku keep saying restructuring without telling Nigerians, how he is going about it, or does he want to jump the constitution in restructuring Nigeria..
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by Belluchii: 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
The change Nigeria need cannot be brought to life by a single man, it is a collective effort, i wonder why some Nigerians want only the Buhari led administration to bring the desired change to life, for this change to manifest, every individual has a role to play, i believe that voting in another corrupt individual will only drag Nigeria back to where it is coming from. Atiku have been tested and cannot be trusted again,
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by written007: 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
faaz24:

It could be any of these ;
Corporate begging diplomacy
Diplomatic corporate begging or
Corporate diplomatic begging.

She could still work for atiku though
Am sure that is her game plan .. We all know them for speaking from both sides of their mouth.
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
seguno2:

So therefore, it is optional for the politicians to listen to your complaints, cries and whining. grin

In a democracy(democratically elected leaders) they are subject and accountable to us and listening to the voice of the people cannot be optional.
You get it?
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by seguno2: 4:45am On Oct 10, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
In a democracy(democratically elected leaders) they are subject and accountable to us and listening to the voice of the people cannot be optional.
You get it?

In a democracy where you have decided to be an inconsequential optional observer instead of being an active participant?
Are you joking or you are just trying hard to be funny, cos you are not
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
seguno2:

In a democracy where you have decided to be an inconsequential optional observer instead of being an active participant?
Are you joking or you are just trying hard to be funny, cos you are not
There is nothing to be funny about.
In a democracy everyone must not be members of a political party even if we may be free to align in ideology we must not necessarily be active members.

Try not to quote me next time to confuse yourself because you clearly know nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed / Communal Clashes Between Effium/Ezza-Effium People Of Ebonyi State In Pictures / Atewe Gave N35m To Winners’ Chapel – Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.