Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili (33926 Views)

Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria / Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria / Why Atiku Can’t Become President In 2019 – Olawepo Hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by 2016v2017: 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
stalwart123:
Would you keep quiet and face your business?

Na you wan bring the change?
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by 2016v2017: 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
baliyubla:
Na so. We go vote am like that. Lol

1 Like

Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by klax(m): 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
Madam Oby keep your thrash to yiur bossom. You are among those idiots that brought the terrorist called Buhari on us so shut up and face your warrant madam.

Buhari must go and if Atiku comes in and mess up we will still vote him out so it's going to be a routine thing till we get it right but to continue with this 14 million endorsement scam votes is not going to happen Buhari must go.

3 Likes

Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by 2016v2017: 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
Alexiz101:
So it is you that will bring the change? �

1 Like

Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by SirBunky85(m): 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
FarahAideed:
I remain adamant that this woman is working for Buhari and does not mean we'll for Nigeria .... Remember in 2015 she said Buhari was the change Nigeria needed and look how it turned and today she is say Atiku is not the change and going by her record for poor logic we should expect great positive surprise from Atiku then!!!!
senseless as usual

2 Likes

Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by andyanders: 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
So it is her father that will bring the needed change. Let her go and rest somewhere. Look at this woman. Piece of sh....t.
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by Cirochukade: 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
The only fellow that can bring change to Nigeria is a Bus(Danfo) conductor and if no change him go tell you "Kosi change oo'' wole pelu change e oo" grin grin
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by keypha1: 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by unbitchable(m): 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by SirBunky85(m): 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ehiscotch:

I honestly find your logic as poor. Since your knowledge is so vast you should already be abreast with the fact that she was a former minister under the PDP and she has always been politically unstable. So using her "logic" as a basis for an Atiku victory is void as she is just the average nigerian politician.
don't mind dat mischievous being-salamrushdie,he keeps changing his moniker to avoid bashing cuz he knows his opinions are usually senseless
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by Hundreddegrees(m): 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
Josh44s:

So there are no other credible candidates apart from the ones produced by APC and PDP abi? People like you should be amino casualties killed by IDE boomb. Ediot!

Oga kiss the truth, you can't upturn them.. No other party has the resources

1 Like

Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by faaz24: 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
LUGBE:

This your laugh will soon turn to cry kiss
Eyya...
This is just what I can say to you,
Eyya
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by Felixv: 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
Bolustical:
How will Atiku, the owner of the largest company importing generator sets (Mikano) fix Nigeria's electricity? No wonder $16b spent on power between 1999-2007 went down the drain.

Same man and OBJ left Nigeria's education sector in ruins to establish two of the best private universities we have in Nigeria.

We go dey all right las las in this country.

Atiku is trying to take a whole nation on a ride. A good business man always tries to recoup his investment.

His sole aim is access to cbn and an oil well. By the time he is done nigeria will be crawling

2 Likes

Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by King44(m): 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
I DONT KNOW WHY NEW CANDIDIDATES LIKE SAHARA REPORTER BOSS AND OTHERS ARE NOT GIVING BUHARI, ATIKU, APC AND PDP A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY, BESIDES IF I HEAR THAT BUHARI AND APC WONT RIG ELECTION COME 2019 E NO POSSIBLE THEY WILL SURLY RIG, THEY GOT THE GENE FROM PDP UNTIL OTHER PARTIES BECOMES THREAT TO THESE TWO PARTIES AS A RESULT OF THE SUPPORT THEY WILL GET FROM ELECTORATE 2023 WE WILL STILL COME HERE TO COMPLAIN, N MOREOVER, I DONT SEE Y NIGERIA SHOULDN'T BE SHUT DOWN IF ELECTION GOT RIGGED IN 2019, THERE IS A CLEAR INDICATION ON GROUND
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by OBoy50: 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
This obasanjo's milf dey mad ni? grin
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by ipobarecriminals: 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
wink cheesy grin wink cheesy grin grin Atikulate is a #Scam.Anything ipob jhudas support nah F9 dey follow am last last
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by NwaliE01: 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
3millionia:
please can someone pass me any hot slap meme, someone one needs on this thread
hahahaha
Am still busy right now

Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by AZeD1(m): 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
FarahAideed:
I remain adamant that this woman is working for Buhari and does not mean we'll for Nigeria .... Remember in 2015 she said Buhari was the change Nigeria needed and look how it turned and today she is say Atiku is not the change and going by her record for poor logic we should expect great positive surprise from Atiku then!!!!
It would be nice to bring proof of where she said Buhari is the change Nigeria needed.

1 Like

Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by Oblang(m): 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Just the way we yoruba backstabbed Remi Sonaiya the yoruba presidential candidate of kowa party and voted booharry our fulani master in 2015. grin

So u want to compare the height reached by Ojukwu in Igbo land to that of Remi Sonaiya in Yoruba land. Who even know her here?
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by adekunle6224(m): 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
An Atikulate president is what Nigeria needs rit now Atiku 2019, we are tired of buhari promises, even if minimum wage is paid today buhari has fail cos he and his administration are all full if deceit
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by 9jaown(m): 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
3millionia:
please can someone pass me any hot slap meme, someone one needs on this thread

Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by fof1: 11:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
Correctgist:

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/atiku-cant-bring-the-change-nigeria-needs-oby-ezekwesili/

NEITHER CAN THIS EXPIRED WOMAN. ATIKU IS FAR BETTER THAN OBY AND BUHARI. HE IS A TESTED ENTREPRENEUR AND EXPERIENCED. HE WILL DELIVER FULL TERM. SUCH RANTINGS OF OBY IS NOT NEW. SADDIST TAKE NOTE.
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by candygist: 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
FarahAideed:
I remain adamant that this woman is working for Buhari and does not mean well for Nigeria .... Remember in 2015 she said Buhari was the change Nigeria needed and look how it turned and today she is saying Atiku is not the change and going by her record for poor logic we should expect great positive surprise from Atiku then!!!!

I don't understand how you people just fell in love with atiku all of a sudden . I thought you people were praying for saraki to contest with buhari? At first you all where saying you will send the Fulani heads men to their village .. is atiku not also a Fulani man

Even if PDP brings out the devil himself to fly their flag you will still support. All you want is PDP to take back power from APC and not really the development and growth of Nigeria as a whole . I see greed in you

6 Likes

Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by candygist: 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
She is right.

Atiku is no different from Buhari.
But due to the fact that Buhari has failed.Some Nigerians would vote for any other person other than him.Atiku would soon have a good record of being the messiah Nigeria needs that was how they polished Buhari in 2015 and told us of his past antecedents as being an incorruptible man.To me it is a choice between the devil and the deep blue sea.

We are still going around in circles if these are the people we still produce as candidates especially as they are from the two main political parties in Nigeria.

Feel free to choose between the devil and the deep blue see
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by wideawaken01: 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
Maale ... Mummy, Madam, all of the above. Let me ask this mama, are you the one that will bring the change? Buhari has failed... Atiku is about to be given a chanced to try? Send me your proposal and wait for your own national interview.

Jokes apart... This woman is an intellectually smart and lover of good governance. Atiku government will make wide consultation for people with brains like him and madam Oby will be called upon when the ThinkTank group meets in 2019.
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by Anyad231: 11:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
Madam even u no fit bring change, we remember when u were minister of education..we saw d change...
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by jaxxy(m): 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
She is right.

But due to the fact that Buhari has failed.Some Nigerians would vote for any other person other than him.Atiku would soon have a good record of being the messiah Nigeria needs that was how they polished Buhari in 2015 and told us of his past antecedents as being an incorruptible man.To me it is a choice between the devil and the deep blue sea.

We are still going around in circles if these are the people we still produce as candidates especially as they are from the two main political parties in Nigeria.

Yes she’s right bt shes also wrong becos she answered the Wrong question...

The right question shud be “Is Atiku better or will he do better than buhari?” The answer to that is almost Obvious.
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by berrystunn(m): 11:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
Bolustical:
Atiku should run for his dear life, these one that serial losers are supporting him.

He should ask GEJ and Jimi Agbaje in 2015.

One APC stopped.
Watch your back
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by emmie14: 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
She is right.

Excuse me
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by ud4u: 11:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
Change promoter, na so you talk say na buhari be Messiah, only for you to receive the change you bargained for when Nigeria police force pushed you to the ground with your protesters of bring back our girls. Madan abeg go rest
Re: ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili by peterflames(m): 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
we don't believe her she need more people .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Attack On Kwankwaso's Convoy, Hoodlums Smash Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) / Natasha Akpoti's Driver Stabbed By Yahaya Bello's Thugs - Dino Melaye / Lagosians Beat Kai Officials After They Nabbed & Beat Up A Recharge Card Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.