Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo (33355 Views)

Chioma Smiles In Baby Bump Maternity Photo / Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son / Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by Partnerbiz(f): 7:00am On Oct 09, 2018
My kind of wife shocked

Dark
Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by danjalingo: 7:06am On Oct 09, 2018
At least for the first time, some sane people are being celebrated.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by emmabest2000(m): 7:08am On Oct 09, 2018
Why nobody notice her bleached fingers shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by imasong005(m): 7:22am On Oct 09, 2018
Simbaz:
grin should we now die because they exist, angry op use your head before I rush you cool

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense account to buy
You can go and die. We careless

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by Bigsteveg(m): 7:24am On Oct 09, 2018
israelmao:
Onise Iyan hit track shot him into the limelight.
Which was released first, onise Iyanu or imela

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by newdawn2017(f): 7:33am On Oct 09, 2018
Iboy1992:
Blessed among men you are man of the most high God
Mtcheeeeeeeeww undecided
Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by nnamdiosu(m): 7:37am On Oct 09, 2018
peculiar32:
beautiful couple. I need a God fearing man like Nathaniel Bassey, a man who loves God

Can you pay the price? When he tells you almost every night that he is going for night vigil or, when others have closed for church service, he wants to wait behind and pray.
Or that God said he should give half of his salary to a poor widow...etc.
Will you heartily accept then?
If you say yes, then may God grant you your heart desire. Amen. However you must also meet the requirements of your requirements.
Wish you well my sister.

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by Btruth: 7:38am On Oct 09, 2018
Onise Iyanu!

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by Mailthaddeus(m): 7:55am On Oct 09, 2018
This man carries Grace. His songs lift my soul to the highest... And for the first time in Nairaland,I'm seeing 90% +ve comments. Light will always outshine darkness.
Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by wink2015(m): 8:07am On Oct 09, 2018
Nathaniel Bassey is an amazing gospel singer.

I could recollect his song "ONISE IYANU"

Happy and lovely couple.
Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by iriakanns(m): 8:22am On Oct 09, 2018
israelmao:
Onise Iyan hit track shot him into the limelight.
it was Imela that did the magic
Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by israelmao(m): 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
iriakanns:
Ok
Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by israelmao(m): 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
iriakanns:
Ok
Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by yenereal(m): 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
IP Master, since for Uniuyo na. U didn't know? See as she don fresh finish.
Mucokey:
Oh! Na Sarah n husband be this... Never knew ur husband is this famous
Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by Mucokey(m): 7:08am On Oct 10, 2018
yenereal:
IP Master, since for Uniuyo na. U didn't know? See as she don fresh finish.

Mehn! They re blessed already. I was wondering why she hurriedly got engaged there in our year 3... God hold their marriage
Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by yenereal(m): 7:32am On Oct 10, 2018
cheesy
Mucokey:

Mehn! They re blessed already. I was wondering why she hurriedly got engaged there in our year 3... God hold their marriage
Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by terryflexy: 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
This man get eyes for good things.....beautiful wife and may God bless your hustle
Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:23pm On Apr 03
Very good for them.

I saw the post circulating on all social media platforms, I just ignored all of it like flea.
It's non of my business.

I thought as a child of God, he is supposed to forgive and forget...🤔

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single / Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding / Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.