Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,161 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress (4915 Views)

Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) / Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) / Fani-Kayode Compares Obasanjo And Buhari (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Rossikki: 6:01am On Oct 09, 2018
Maxymilliano:

You should be the one to use your head, you displayed pictures that precedes Buhari's government and claimed it as "Nigeria under Buhari", why deviating from the subject of your post ?

Mumu. How does ''Nigeria under Buhari'' translate in your head to ''Buhari built everything you are about to see''?

I'll just put this down to your low IQ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Maxymilliano(m): 6:07am On Oct 09, 2018
Rossikki:

Mumu. How does ''Nigeria under Buhari'' translate in your head to ''Buhari built everything you are about to see''?

I'll just put this down to your low IQ.

Your headache, not mine.

Why not include the below pics as well, after all, it's Nigeria under Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Rossikki: 6:07am On Oct 09, 2018
NwaliE01:
Hey OP, I did not see picture if my house here in your desperate attempt to sell lies to Nigerians.
Start taking pictures of all the bridges you set your eye on cos it may help. Don't forget to doll your respect to GEj for initiating those projects you are selling to Nigerians.
Tell us the project PMB initiated, completed and commissioned.

I don't give a flying fu.c.k if Buhari did not ''initiate and complete'' a single project in his three years as president, insofar as he has continued building what was being built by Jonathan across the country, from roads to power plants, and from airports to bridges and railways. It takes MONEY to keep funding those projects, and he is putting in the money. CONTINUITY is far more important to Nigerians than starting new projects, unless you are a thief looking for contracts to loot.

Plus I don't know how old you are but historically, our problem in Nigeria has been that leaders would come into power, and abandon or neglect the projects being built by the previous leaders in order to generate new contracts and loot money. Buhari is different. He is not on your level so you won't understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Rossikki: 6:08am On Oct 09, 2018
Maxymilliano:

Your headache, not mine.

Why not include the below pics as well, after all, it's Nigeria under Buhari

Oh we see that everyday. That's boring. I'm sure you have no problem blaming Buhari for all that poverty, even though you have a problem praising him for any of our successes. Two-faced twit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by NwaliE01: 6:16am On Oct 09, 2018
Rossikki:

I don't give a flying Bleep if Buhari did not ''initiate and complete'' a single project in his three years as president, insofar as he has continued building what was being built by Jonathan across the country, from roads to power polants, and rom airports to bridges and railways.

I don't know how old you are but historically, our problem in Nigeria has been that leaders would come into power, and abandon or neglect the projects being built by the previous leaders in order to generate new contracts and loot money. Buhari is different. He is not on your level so you won't understand.
You made me laugh once more and thank You for that.
Then why is it difficult for you to give credit to the past Admistration who initiated more than 90% of the project PMB has being cutting ribons including some painted fly overs in some states?
Then why is this Government the only one without clear cut agenda ie no master plan?
PMB has not done well in some critical aspect of our collective developmental goal/drive especially in our economy.
We lost far more jobs and businesses that he created if at all he didn't not inherit the ones he claimed he created.
He do not deserve my vote my brother.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Arda1000(m): 6:19am On Oct 09, 2018
nwaanambra1:

SEE PAIMENT!

THE RATE OTAPIAPIA WILL SALE IN THE SOUTHWEST COME 2019 AFTER ATIKU'S WIN WILL BE AMAZING!

MAKE I GO OPEN OTAPIAPIA SHOPS IN VARIOUS STRATEGIC LOCATIONS IN ALA NDI OFE MMANU - I WILL EVEN INCLUDES ROPES IN THE SHOPS IN CASE OF THOSE THAT PREFER ROPES cheesy grin grin
some go even jump inside lagoon

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Rossikki: 6:19am On Oct 09, 2018
NwaliE01:

You made me laugh once more and thank You for that.
Then why is it difficult for you to give credit to the past Admistration who initiated more than 90% of the project PMB has being cutting ribons including some painted fly overs in some states?
Then why is this Government the only one without clear cut agenda ie no master plan?
PMB has not done well in some critical aspect of our collective developmental goal/drive especially in our economy.
We lost far more jobs and businesses that he created if at all he didn't not inherit the ones he claimed he created.
He do not deserve my vote my brother.

I never said you should vote for Buhari. That is strictly your business. I gave credit to Jonathan when he was building his projects. The FG has long-term plans, most of which will not be completed in one leader's tenure. One example is the national rail masterplan that will cost around 50 billion dollars in total and is set to connect every state in Nigeria by high speed rail. The completed Abuja-Kaduna line is just the start of it. These are not the sort of projects you talk about ''who started and completed it''. These are long term projects, and there are many more of such plans and projects by the FG. Nigeria has gone beyond the ''start one small project and finish it in two years''. The national rail network will likely be completed in FIFTEEN to TWENTY years time. THAT is what we call development.
Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Maxymilliano(m): 6:20am On Oct 09, 2018
Rossikki:

Oh we see that everyday. That's boring. I'm sure you have no problem blaming Buhari for all that poverty.

Even though you have a problem praising him for any of our successes. Two-faced twit.

Rossikki my brother, you see why you should not be taken serious ? The current state of Mile 2 to Tincan as depict in some of the pics is boring to you, though a Federal road but a bridge that was built by a State government and commissioned for public use in the last dispensation is what you ignorantly claimed as "Nigeria under Buhari," whatever that means.

Anyway, enjoy !

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Arda1000(m): 6:22am On Oct 09, 2018
Pls op create a thread about our progress econimically uder buhari thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by KOLLYPROF(m): 6:23am On Oct 09, 2018
Great leader
Good vision
Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Rossikki: 6:28am On Oct 09, 2018
Maxymilliano:

Rossikki my brother, you see why you should not be taken serious ? The current state of Mile 2 to Tincan as depict in some of the pics is boring to you, though a Federal road but a bridge that was built by a State government and commissioned for public use in the last dispensation is what you ignorantly claimed as "Nigeria under Buhari," whatever that means.

Anyway, enjoy !

Literally ANYTHING one posts from Nigeria today constitutes rightfully, ''Nigeria Under Buhari''.

The ONLY reason you and your ilk are upset by THIS thread is that the images are positive.

If they were negative, you would not complain.

The problem is YOU, because you are negative-minded. You need to check yourself.
Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Banks2574: 6:32am On Oct 09, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
[s][/s]
Clown! You didn’t vote for him in 2015 and he won!
So stop ranting with your useless single vote abeg . You don’t even have a pvc
u r a bigger CLOWN

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by rozayx5(m): 6:35am On Oct 09, 2018
Lol the op is a clown

So I should vote buhari because of these two pictures

grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by IamAtikulate: 6:45am On Oct 09, 2018
Show us pictures of those massacred by his kins men.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by flyca: 6:54am On Oct 09, 2018
I woke up today feeling really bad about my Pears Baby Lotion. The pink one made my Unilever.

See eh, for more than 10 years, I use pears baby lotion. Recently the company changed the container which I bought from the market. As I wanted to use it this morning, I realized that the original 225ml is now repackaged and “rebranded” in a new 200ml pack and more expensive now by 50 naira.

Price of sanitory towels has gone up. Blue band magarine, hollandia yorgut etc etc. Check the prices by yourself.

Now someone is telling me that Buhari is doing well and snapping pictures of Eko Atlantic!

Is Eko Atlantic bag of rice?
Is it employment? Is Eko Atlantic national security? Is it good health care? Is Eko Atlantic portable water? Is Eko Atlantic Nigerian Airways?
Even I was expecting corrupt officials to have been jailed under the “kworupshun” mantra since 2015. Is Eko Atlantic the 24hour stable electricity that Buhari campaigned for? Or it is rise in dollar exchange rate? The list is endless

How exactly has Eko Atlantic helped the common Nigerian?
OP, shame on you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 09, 2018
Eko atlantic Lekki bridge Smh

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Yoshy: 7:05am On Oct 09, 2018
Who did this to you OP.

Lies everywhere, picking projects done by past administration, state and private partnerships and FGs?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by moscobabs(m): 7:05am On Oct 09, 2018
Following
Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Donmedrac: 7:07am On Oct 09, 2018
Yoshy:
Who did this to you OP.

Lies everywhere, picking projects done by past administration, state and private partnerships and FGs?

I swr it's a shame a president can't boast of starting and completing a project

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by wingmanII: 7:27am On Oct 09, 2018
The OP has always been an idiot and will likely remain one until his death.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by NotAZombie: 7:38am On Oct 09, 2018
hucienda:
This is the kind of thread President Buhari supporters are supposed to open to try promote the incumbent. Not wash tales of his main challenger's supposed 'corruption' or 'America' - doz styles no go work. They seem to forget they no longer have the luxury of screaming 'integrity' or 'body language' or other similar vague platitudes as they are no longer the opposition but the current government.
My brother pls don't always believe pictures. That was the same way Lauretta Onochie was busted for using fake pictures and many projects were built by former administration. If all these were done by Buhari,their APC goons on twitter would have posted it. Nairalanders are so easy to fool because they are too lazy to research.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by NotAZombie: 7:38am On Oct 09, 2018
flyca:
I woke up today feeling really bad about my Pears Baby Lotion. The pink one made my Unilever.

See eh, for more than 10 years, I use pears baby lotion. Recently the company changed the container which I bought from the market. As I wanted to use it this morning, I realized that the original 225ml is now repackaged and “rebranded” in a new 200ml pack and more expensive now by 50 naira.

Price of sanitory towels has gone up. Blue band
magarine, hollandia yorgut etc etc. Check the prices by yourself.

Now someone is telling me that Buhari is doing well and snapping pictures of Eko Atlantic!

Is Eko Atlantic bag of rice?
Is it employment? Is Eko Atlantic national security? Is it good health care? Is Eko Atlantic portable water? Is Eko Atlantic Nigerian Airways?
Even I was expecting corrupt officials to have been jailed under the “kworupshun” mantra since 2015. Is Eko Atlantic the 24hour stable electricity that Buhari campaigned for? Or it is rise in dollar exchange rate? The list is endless

How exactly has Eko Atlantic helped the common Nigerian?
OP, shame on you!
My brother that guy is lying. Don't be fooled. Most projects there were not done by Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Konki: 7:46am On Oct 09, 2018
Rossikki:

Simple. The thread title says it all. Any smart person should know that this is not saying ''Projects built by Buhari''. Some were built by him. Some were continued by him. Some were maintained by him or his cohorts etc etc..

We need to stop this nonsense of only judging leaders by the projects they initiate themselves. This is what leads to the abandoned project syndrome we all complain about. Leaders must be equally credited for the continuation of their predecessors' projects, and the continued maintenance of ALL projects in the country, regardless of who built them or when they were built.

When shall we see the projects initiated by Buhari the lifeless one? (Apologies to Trump)

Maybe he has no initiative ni!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Dakad: 7:47am On Oct 09, 2018
Bros I will also advice either side should prepare for any surprise so that same won't happen to the anti Buhari group should in case he wins 2019 election. We don't want to record too much casualties when the result is announce
#prepare for any eventuality to avoid heart attack in Feb 2019

nwaanambra1:

SEE PAIMENT!

THE RATE OTAPIAPIA WILL SALE IN THE SOUTHWEST COME 2019 AFTER ATIKU'S WIN WILL BE AMAZING!

MAKE I GO OPEN OTAPIAPIA SHOPS IN VARIOUS STRATEGIC LOCATIONS IN ALA NDI OFE MMANU - I WILL EVEN INCLUDES ROPES IN THE SHOPS IN CASE OF THOSE THAT PREFER ROPES cheesy grin grin
Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by chiefolododo(m): 8:36am On Oct 09, 2018
Buhari Should be arrested, he has plunged Nigeria into a huge debt

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by naijareferee: 8:46am On Oct 09, 2018
Even first Niger bridge.... Is among the achievements... Don't be smart by half...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by jidxin(m): 8:47am On Oct 09, 2018
This op get sense so? How eko Atlantic enter this matta

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Deltayankeeboi: 9:42am On Oct 09, 2018
What a stupid thread!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by CoachOore: 9:56am On Oct 09, 2018
Some we not see because of the bias mind set even thou they live where those project are on they will still go and vote for people that will steal their money and build nothing for good 16 years...
Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2018
grin it is always interesting when you see Nigerians exhibiting their ignorance, bigotry and bias on the internet. All you need to do is read the comments on this thread, look at the pictures and title of the thread and then you look at the reality and wonder, what is wrong with Nigerians ? They are the biggest enemies of their own progress!
Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by ojobek: 11:10am On Oct 09, 2018
I will have to report OP to his/her parents, you don't sharp at all."DINDINRIN"

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Yawa4politics9j: 11:20am On Oct 09, 2018
All this projects yet no jobs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Must Watch:bokoharam Members Celebrating Easter Dancing Tesumole By Naira Marley / Muric Reacts To Statement Allegedly Made By Miyetti Allah / So Edo State Commissioner Of Police Is Proud To Parade This Boy As Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.