Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress (4914 Views)

Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) / Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) / Fani-Kayode Compares Obasanjo And Buhari (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Rossikki: 4:22am On Oct 09, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:24am On Oct 09, 2018
grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Nogen: 4:25am On Oct 09, 2018
Indeed!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by nwaanambra1(m): 4:35am On Oct 09, 2018
see this shameless he-goat!

for your mind now u wan fool us to vote in the lifeless vampire abi?

NEVER EVER AGAIN.

THE SO-CALLED MR. INTEGRITY HAS FAILED US WOEFULLY NOW WE WANT TO TRY A "THIEF".

I HAVE THIS FEELING HE WILL SHAME YOUR 'MR. INTEGRITY' BY PERFORMING BEYOND EXPECTATION.

LETS ATIKULATE.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by hucienda: 4:35am On Oct 09, 2018
This is the kind of thread President Buhari supporters are supposed to open to try promote the incumbent. Not wash tales of his main challenger's supposed 'corruption' or 'America' - doz styles no go work. They seem to forget they no longer have the luxury of screaming 'integrity' or 'body language' or other similar vague platitudes as they are no longer the opposition but the current government.

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by IrokoOluwere: 4:38am On Oct 09, 2018
[s]
nwaanambra1:
see this shameless he-goat!

for your mind now u wan fool us to vote in the lifeless vampire abi?

NEVER EVER AGAIN.

THE SO-CALLED MR. INTEGRITY HAS FAILED US WOEFULLY NOW WE WANT TO TRY A "THIEF".

I HAVE THIS FEELING HE WILL SHAME YOUR 'MR. INTEGRITY' BY PERFORMING BEYOND EXPECTATION.

LETS ATIKULATE.
[/s]
Clown! You didn’t vote for him in 2015 and he won!
So stop ranting with your useless single vote abeg . You don’t even have a pvc

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Nogodye(m): 4:43am On Oct 09, 2018
Those that are politically blind will not see that...PMB till 2023

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by nwaanambra1(m): 4:46am On Oct 09, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
[s][/s]
[s]Clown! You didn’t vote for him in 2015 and he won!
So stop ranting with your useless single vote abeg . You don’t even have a pvc[/s]

SEE PAIMENT!

THE RATE OTAPIAPIA WILL SALE IN THE SOUTHWEST COME 2019 AFTER ATIKU'S WIN WILL BE AMAZING!

MAKE I GO OPEN OTAPIAPIA SHOPS IN VARIOUS STRATEGIC LOCATIONS IN ALA NDI OFE MMANU - I WILL EVEN INCLUDES ROPES IN THE SHOPS IN CASE OF THOSE THAT PREFER ROPES cheesy grin grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by peeta4u(m): 4:50am On Oct 09, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
[s][/s]
Clown! You didn’t vote for him in 2015 and he won!
So stop ranting with your useless single vote abeg . You don’t even have a pvc
useless single vote of many of us will turn millions

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 09, 2018
Joker!50% of your pictures are of Eko Atlantic a private initiative by Tifnubu and his Lebanese business partner Chaugory. There is no federal involvement in he project.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by IrokoOluwere: 4:57am On Oct 09, 2018
peeta4u:
useless single vote of many of us will turn millions
Of millions of you that didn’t vote him in 2015!
We shall see cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by IrokoOluwere: 4:58am On Oct 09, 2018
nwaanambra1:

SEE PAIMENT!

THE RATE OTAPIAPIA WILL SALE IN THE SOUTHWEST COME 2019 AFTER ATIKU'S WIN WILL BE AMAZING!

MAKE I GO OPEN OTAPIAPIA SHOPS IN VARIOUS STRATEGIC LOCATIONS IN ALA NDI OFE MMANU - I WILL EVEN INCLUDES ROPES IN THE SHOPS IN CASE OF THOSE THAT PREFER ROPES cheesy grin grin
Let’s wait and see cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Maxymilliano(m): 5:00am On Oct 09, 2018
Including Lekki suspension bridge

Haba ...

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Rossikki: 5:00am On Oct 09, 2018
Dutchbraht:
Joker!50% of your pictures are of Eko Atlantic a private initiative by Tifnubu and his Lebanese business partner Chaugory. There is no federal involvement in he project.

Nothing in the thread title suggests we are claiming Buhari or the FG alone built everything in Nigeria. You're obviously not very smart.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Rossikki: 5:02am On Oct 09, 2018
Maxymilliano:
Including Lekki suspension bridge

Haba ...

Is it not in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by ETHIX(m): 5:03am On Oct 09, 2018
hucienda:
This is the kind of thread President Buhari supporters are supposed to open to try promote the incumbent. Not wash tales of his main challenger's supposed 'corruption' or 'America' - doz styles no go work. They seem to forget they no longer have the luxury of screaming 'integrity' or 'body language' or other similar vague platitudes as they are no longer the opposition but the current government.

Most of these projects were not done by mr Lifeless

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Rossikki: 5:04am On Oct 09, 2018
ETHIX:

If your brain was working properly, you'd know that it is not who has ''done'' anything that we are particularly concerned about on this thread, but rather a simple celebration of the country's continued progress under the current leader.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Maxymilliano(m): 5:06am On Oct 09, 2018
Rossikki:

Is it not in Nigeria?

The bridge was commissioned on the 29th of May, 2013

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Rossikki: 5:07am On Oct 09, 2018
Maxymilliano:

The bridge was commissioned on the 29th of May, 2013

SO WHAT? Nobody claimed Buhari built everything we see in Nigeria. Use your head.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by hucienda: 5:12am On Oct 09, 2018
ETHIX:

Oh ... Okay the thread is basically on the infrastructure in Nigeria from independence to date not necessarily what the Buhari administration has done.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Rossikki: 5:14am On Oct 09, 2018
hucienda:

Oh ... Okay the thread is basically on the infrastructure in Nigeria from independence to date not necessarily what the Buhari administration has done.

Simple. The thread title says it all. Any smart person should know that this is not saying ''Projects built by Buhari''. Some were built by him. Some were continued by him. Some were maintained by him or his cohorts etc etc..

We need to stop this nonsense of only judging leaders by the projects they initiate themselves. This is what leads to the abandoned project syndrome we all complain about. Leaders must be equally credited for the continuation of their predecessors' projects, and the continued maintenance of ALL projects in the country, regardless of who built them or when they were built.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Bari22: 5:20am On Oct 09, 2018
You see yourself? Kwankwaso construct the flyover bridge in kano and you are here campaigning with it

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by ETHIX(m): 5:22am On Oct 09, 2018
hucienda:

Please change the title of ur article. Buhari's name alone should not appear. Besides, due to the nature of my job, I have traveled to 31 states out of the 36 states we have. I know Nigeria better. Do not mislead people.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by hucienda: 5:25am On Oct 09, 2018
Rossikki:

Simple. The thread title says it all. Any smart person should know that this is not saying ''Projects built by Buhari''. Some were built by him. Some were continued by him. Some were maintained by him or his cohorts etc etc..

Okay.
Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by hucienda: 5:26am On Oct 09, 2018
ETHIX:

Please change the title of ur article. Buhari's name alone should not appear. Besides, due to the nature of my job, I have traveled to 31 states out of the 36 states we have. I know Nigeria better. Do not mislead people.

My article? Na mii open tred?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Rossikki: 5:34am On Oct 09, 2018
ETHIX:

Buhari's name should not appear? Is Buhari not the president? Sometimes I wonder if some of you drink ogogoro before coming on NL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by ETHIX(m): 5:42am On Oct 09, 2018
Rossikki:

Buhari's name should not appear? Is Buhari not the president? Sometimes I wonder if some of you drink ogogoro before coming on NL.

U don't know the toes you are stepping on. U will regret these words of urs

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Mutemenot(m): 5:45am On Oct 09, 2018
Op, your post is politically motivated and people are telling you the truth . Stop bn sad, even Niger Bridge that was built before the war appears here on the thread.. just be calm or change your topic if you can't take the truth... Nice pictures anyway

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by grandstar(m): 5:46am On Oct 09, 2018
nwaanambra1:

SEE PAIMENT!

Yoruba's aren't keen on Buhari because to them, he didn't perform

Yoruba's voted for PDP Jonathan I'm 2011 rather than Ribadu.

Yoruba's voted for Bihari believing in the "Change " promised and disappointment at Jonathans performance.

Buhari had failed in their eyes and may swing to Atiku if he is able to persuade them

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Maxymilliano(m): 5:46am On Oct 09, 2018
Rossikki:

SO WHAT? Nobody claimed Buhari built everything we see in Nigeria. Use your head.

You should be the one to use your head, you displayed pictures that precedes Buhari's government and claimed it as "Nigeria under Buhari", why deviating from the subject of your post ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by NwaliE01: 5:46am On Oct 09, 2018
Hey OP, I did not see picture if my house here in your desperate attempt to sell lies to Nigerians.
Start taking pictures of all the bridges you set your eye on cos it may help. Don't forget to doll your respect to GEj for initiating those projects you are selling to Nigerians.
Tell us the project PMB initiated, completed and commissioned.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Rossikki: 5:59am On Oct 09, 2018
Mutemenot:
Op, your post is politically motivated and people are telling you the truth . Stop bn sad, even Niger Bridge that was built before the war appears here on the thread.. just be calm or change your topic if you can't take the truth... Nice pictures anyway

It is YOUR HEAD that is politically motivated. If I had posted pictures of displaced persons and poverty-stricken folks with the same headline, would you have complained? Would you have said ''Buhari did not make them poor. Please remove his name from your title''? Thought not.

Buhari should be blamed for your challenges, but not praised for your progress. Two-faced twit.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch 30 Years Ago When Osinbajo Was Still A Hustling Pastor In Rccg(video) / Breaking News: Appeal Court Nullifies Makinde’s Election / Dear Lagos State Govt, Stop This Oro Nonsense In Ikorodu!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.