Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,447 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress (4916 Views)

Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) / Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) / Fani-Kayode Compares Obasanjo And Buhari (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by seborrhic: 11:40am On Oct 09, 2018
This Op just ended up making Buhari's case worse with lies.Lekki-Ikoyi,Eko Atlantic under Buhari?
If u are a member of BMC you should be sacked by peddling falsehood on his behalf.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by benzion72(m): 11:55am On Oct 09, 2018
When did RKO Atlantic city project become federal government achievements

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Neatb(m): 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
The last picture isn't 2nd Niger bridge. That's loko-oweto bridge which was almost 80% completed before GEJ left office. Stop the wrong info

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Rossikki: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
flyca:
I woke up today feeling really bad about my Pears Baby Lotion. The pink one made my Unilever.

See eh, for more than 10 years, I use pears baby lotion. Recently the company changed the container which I bought from the market. As I wanted to use it this morning, I realized that the original 225ml is now repackaged and “rebranded” in a new 200ml pack and more expensive now by 50 naira.

Price of sanitory towels has gone up. Blue band magarine, hollandia yorgut etc etc. Check the prices by yourself.

Now someone is telling me that Buhari is doing well and snapping pictures of Eko Atlantic!

Is Eko Atlantic bag of rice?
Is it employment? Is Eko Atlantic national security? Is it good health care? Is Eko Atlantic portable water? Is Eko Atlantic Nigerian Airways?
Even I was expecting corrupt officials to have been jailed under the “kworupshun” mantra since 2015. Is Eko Atlantic the 24hour stable electricity that Buhari campaigned for? Or it is rise in dollar exchange rate? The list is endless

How exactly has Eko Atlantic helped the common Nigerian?
OP, shame on you!

Can you see how you some of you lack basic common sense?

Tell me something. All those structures you see in Eko Atlantic, plus the many many structures in the pipeline, WHO exactly is doing, and will do the building? Who will work there in the various opportunities for mass employment generated by the building of an entire new city filled with world class industries and services?

Go on.... Make a guess, fool.

That's right. THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF ORDINARY NIGERIANS.

From the labourers to the carpenters, to the architects, to the construction workers, to the bankers, to the engineers, to the cafeteria operators, to the taxi drivers, to the restauranteurs, to the office assistants, secretaries, security officers, lawyers, surveyors, and countless other thousands of people that will work in the new city.

Translation? Employment opportunities for Nigerians. Income. Wealth for the common man.

You build wealth by building.
Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Rossikki: 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
Neatb:
The last picture isn't 2nd Niger bridge. That's loko-oweto bridge which was almost 80% completed before GEJ left office. Stop the wrong info

https://constructionreviewonline.com/2018/07/nigeria-approves-us-575-5m-for-construction-of-second-niger-bridge-link-road/
Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Gaddafiyusf(m): 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lekki-ikoyi link bridge. Was done by the lifeless. I hail una

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by NaMe4: 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
Now I am fully convinced that this has been the most docile and irresponsible gov't in history!

Eko Atlantic Abi the light rails? These clowns can claim for Africa!

The only thing they've been swift at is placing family members and relatives in key gov't positions and handing juicy appointments to same sets of people.

Under this gov't snakes and monkeys began looting Nigeria's commonwealth, while its citizens died of hunger, preventable illnesses and insecurity!

A government since its inception placed the national electoral Commission under its arm by positioning a family member as chairman!
They think 2019 is going to be the usual intimidation and rigging exercise Abi?

This will be the first and last time Nigerians will make such a mistake!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by KanwuliaMama: 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
Na from London hospital bed all this take place? shocked
Half and Half, white-elephant “renovation” projects! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Under Buhari - Pictures Of Progress by Okoroawusa: 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
ETHIX:

U don't know the toes you are stepping on. U will regret these words of urs
aaaahh! bros na internet we dey o! abi u wan send am slap from ur phone?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So Edo State Commissioner Of Police Is Proud To Parade This Boy As Suspect / Islamic Cleric Spotted At Prophet Tb Joshua's Funeral / Innoson MRAP Vehicles Involved In Accident, Five Soldiers Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.