Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

The Ultra Modern 17,000 Seater Eket Stadium Opens May 2019 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Ultra Modern 17,000 Seater Eket Stadium Opens May 2019 (31557 Views)

Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) / 17000 Seater Eket Stadium Construction Reaches Roofing & Cladding Level (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Niger: WAFU Women's Cup (15 - 0) On 11th May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ultra Modern 17,000 Seater Eket Stadium Opens May 2019 by Atouke: 2:12am On Oct 10, 2018
Nice
Re: The Ultra Modern 17,000 Seater Eket Stadium Opens May 2019 by Atouke: 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
Re: The Ultra Modern 17,000 Seater Eket Stadium Opens May 2019 by Biggcake: 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
Atouke:
Good job... I will like to chat with you on whatsapp... 07068613908..
Re: The Ultra Modern 17,000 Seater Eket Stadium Opens May 2019 by Rossikki: 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
temptnow:
This country is fcked, who would believe that a whole so-called lagos city doesn't have a 50,000 minimum state of the art stadium.

It shows this over centralized Abuja thing is destroying this country.but what do I know, we go die for this country.

How does Lagos not having a ''minimum 50,000 seater stadium'' mean that NIGERIA is fuc.ked? Is Lagos Nigeria? Why can't the Lagos State govt build a stadium? Who built the one in Uyo? Was it the federal govt? The one in Eket, who is building it? Is it Buhari? If you have a problem, be accurate with whom to blame for the problem. Don't rope in ''NIGERIA'' into everything. Lagos has more than enough income to build a huge stadium if they so wish. Take your problem to them. Nonsense.
Re: The Ultra Modern 17,000 Seater Eket Stadium Opens May 2019 by Rossikki: 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
Sop201818:
Stop comparing Nigeria with England. England built their stadium where it would directly impact their economy unlike what your man is doing.

Shut up and stop saying what you know nothing about. The first Wembley Stadium was built in the Nineteenth century, during Victorian times when the majority in England lived in absolute poverty, with child slavery the norm. Same as Buckingham palace, Trafalgar Square, and other edifices and landmarks many of you travel today to go and admire. Mr ''Oyibo is perfect''. Ewu.
Re: The Ultra Modern 17,000 Seater Eket Stadium Opens May 2019 by Rossikki: 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
fashrola:

Who told you there's no food in AKS?

Electricity? Really undecided

No good roads? Really Really lipsrsealed

You could talk of jobs... Then I could agree with you

Nice response.

But even the jobs aspect, how else do you create jobs but by building stuff like STADIUMS and other edifices and infrastructure? Jobs do not just magically appear out of nothing unless you want to send everybody to the farm. Jobs were created in Eket because a stadium of that size in a small city like Eket would have created THOUSANDS of jobs for all sorts of people there. I say the govt there should be COMMENDED for building these things. And the more projects the better.
Re: The Ultra Modern 17,000 Seater Eket Stadium Opens May 2019 by Atouke: 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
Rossikki:

Nice response.

But even the jobs aspect, how else do you create jobs but by building stuff like STADIUMS and other edifices and infrastructure? Jobs do not just magically appear out of nothing unless you want to send everybody to the farm. Jobs were created in Eket because a stadium of that size in a small city like Eket would have created THOUSANDS of jobs for all sorts of people there. I say the govt there should be COMMENDED for building these things. And the more projects the better.

There is more going on in Eket besides the stadium.
. https://www.nairaland.com/4014681/pictures-ongoing-urban-renewal-eket

The construction of the chinese yiwu trade city market is also ongoing in eket as we speak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again / My No. 10 – Drogba Hails Jay-Jay Okocha / Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.