Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,505 members, 7,954,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

Oil Prices Fall As U.S. Signals Possible Waivers On Iran Sanctions - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oil Prices Fall As U.S. Signals Possible Waivers On Iran Sanctions (8973 Views)

Dangote, Honeywell, Others Enjoyed N390.26bn Tax Waivers In Two Years / Oil Prices Rise Over Iran Sanctions Worries / Oil Prices Fall As OPEC Plans To End Cuts – Oilprice Intelligence Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Prices Fall As U.S. Signals Possible Waivers On Iran Sanctions by bluecircle470: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2018
Navalsadiq:
I don't know why the world is so quiet and adamant towards the way US treat people.they are the problem of the world

You fit fight the most powerful nation in the world? Both economically and otherwise they will kill you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Prices Fall As U.S. Signals Possible Waivers On Iran Sanctions by Amoto94(m): 10:02am On Oct 09, 2018
US overbearing attitude is a threat to global peace and stability, it's not every time you flex your muscles just because you're one of the most powerful nations on earth.
Re: Oil Prices Fall As U.S. Signals Possible Waivers On Iran Sanctions by godliman: 10:24am On Oct 09, 2018
Navalsadiq:
bros if u feel say u get money na for ur own pocket.its ur type that sold ur brothers to slavery for mirror and other small incentives
my type, bros i no reincarnate oh, during slave trade i no dey here. America na head boy if you no know you no know.
Re: Oil Prices Fall As U.S. Signals Possible Waivers On Iran Sanctions by Rockyrascal(m): 11:24am On Oct 09, 2018
The sanctions on countries like Venezuela, North Korea and Iran by the US now seem like an economic terrorism.
Re: Oil Prices Fall As U.S. Signals Possible Waivers On Iran Sanctions by Truth234(m): 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
Rockyrascal:
The sanctions on countries like Venezuela, North Korea and Iran by the US now seem like an economic terrorism.

Sir, it is economic terrorism at best, look at what they did to Canada during NAFTA, now United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA)? Canada had to give more access to US imports, before USMCA was born.

The US is becoming a pain to global progress and as projected by IMF yesterday, if not checked global growth will nose dive and nations will be forced to form a new trade alliance outside USA, like China is currently during after she signed trade agreement with over 40 nations earlier this year and moving aggressively into Africa, Asia and South America. A move I am projecting will industrialized Africa if our leaders understand our competitive edge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Prices Fall As U.S. Signals Possible Waivers On Iran Sanctions by Truth234(m): 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
Amoto94:
US overbearing attitude is a threat to global peace and stability, it's not every time you flex your muscles just because you're one of the most powerful nations on earth.

Its a matter of time, China is forming unique trade alliances. They know, they are scared, and the reason the West is complaining about Chinese loans in Africa. But I have never heard complain about Chinese loans in South America and even the new FTA China signed with Australia.

South America, Australia do not have the potential to grow at over 10% rate. Africa can!

Very soon, US influence will drop from Europe to Asia, and Africa we are already looking towards the East, where the sun rises. The West can watch our back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Prices Fall As U.S. Signals Possible Waivers On Iran Sanctions by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
Navalsadiq:
bros if u feel say u get money na for ur own pocket.its ur type that sold ur brothers to slavery for mirror and other small incentives
wetin u go call the oppression of minorities for Nigeria no, is it not the same thing.
Re: Oil Prices Fall As U.S. Signals Possible Waivers On Iran Sanctions by BENARI: 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
Navalsadiq:
I don't know why the world is so quiet and adamant towards the way US treat people.they are the problem of the world

Thank you for not keeping quiet. At least now you have solved the problem. The U.S. will no more be a problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This 8 Bedroom Mansion Architectural Design / Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts. / The African Entrepreneurs Merit Awards: Personalities, Brands Honoured (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.