Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,718 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate (42424 Views)

Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest / 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by ozodigboo(m): 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
Checked86:
this is why Anambara people are known as heartless people. So, somebody from Ebonyi, Enugu or Imo is not qualified until the person comes from Anambara? This attitude is very bad. Anambara people's wickedness is holding the Southeast back. I have never seen or heard yoruba person craving to see that a certain political post is given to a particular state. Let me just say this, even if the person comes from Anambara, you will still not be satisfied more than Enugu people because you will be crying that the person didn't come from your local government or even from your community. that is Anambara people for you. Being fooolish in wicked way.
he does not speak for the normal Anambra.
he may even be yoruba....look at his name
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by Fashdeejay(m): 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
Charles Soludo is a revolutionary... Underestimated and a brilliant mind for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by MrI2015(m): 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Qualified my foot.

Anybody aside this....Apc will have our votes

From obiano body language now, he is with buhari.
He can only tell his immediate family such or only to his local government, we will vote our choice.
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by paj4love: 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
paj4love:

My problem with Yoruba's is that they always feel they know everything, but Nigeria will shock them come 2019, imagine in 2015, GEJ lost to PMB with 2.1 million vote that means all the NW + NE + SW + some fraction of NC votes against PDP. With just 2.1 million vote and don't forget the election is between SS candidate and NW candidate . But now it's between two northern candidate and you guys are displaying ignorance.... I pity you guys

And PMB was seen as the Messiah as at that time with hope of liberating us from the shackles of poverty, corruption, etc but now his good will has deplited tremendously, it will be very difficult for APC this time because all indices they have failed Nigerians
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by dgee1(m): 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
paj4love:

My problem with Yoruba's is that they always feel they know everything, but Nigeria will shock them come 2019, imagine in 2015, GEJ lost to PMB with 2.1 million vote that means all the NW + NE + SW + some fraction of NC votes against PDP. With just 2.1 million vote and don't forget the election is between SS candidate and NW candidate . But now it's between two northern candidate and you guys are displaying ignorance.... I pity you guys

Firstly, 2.1m votes is not 'just' in an election.

Though I know you don't have the smallest of say as to what Atiku's policy will be towards SW, I'm going to tell you most of you from that region are hypocrites.

See the tone of your comment, something like 'we will deal with Yorubas and sideline them' hehehe

The very thing you are accessing Buhari of. Given the chance, I'm sure an Igbo president will be more of a tribalist than Buhari. An average Yoruba man does not do such, even when it concerns religion we really don't mind, just be sensible.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by Checked86: 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
mikkyjay:

Stop being naive you heard what those before you said, that guy is not Igbo he is just a divider.
says my ear. i couldn't i have possibly read every comments before quoting somebody. Notwithstanding, noted
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by omoharry(f): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
bigpicture001:
dts very good of him to consider all technocrats...it is easy for him, cuz he doesn't hv a Godfather that will give him.list of those he must field....just like I warned ambode not to go for the primaries, lest he lose, so will I also warn atiku nit to go for a VP from d south east...he needs someone from the south west who will divide d south west votes for him.. he already gat d east behind him. Evn without campaign. cuz of the theory that dt dey share a joint enemy,so dey must cooperate to beat d common enemy
So you think the south East does not deserve the VP seat and they will remain foolish to be used and dump because they are ever loyal to the PDP..Right? why should the SW be the only region to be woe becos they can easily tilt toward voting for Buhari, if they dont get the VP position..that is blackmail..?Dont you think the SE can also play that card by diverting their votes other parties aside APC in other to spite PDP ? In the progress loosing a potential loyal friendship with the south east..which the SW lack.
Well..I honestly do not see how that changes things especially when the SW only answers to one mans call..Tinubu..why should PDP risk that when they know the SW can betray them for their master TINUBU at the last minute..the South East Deserve the seat, so does the SW..no region is less important and indispensable

1 Like

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by ozodigboo(m): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
NonsoWow:
Most Igbos of PDP stock will lose interest to vote if PDP does not choose an Igbo VP while Ipod will use it as ammunition to justify their insistence of election boycott in the southeast. Atiku better choose an Igbo VP, preferably from Anambra state that is leader of the Igbo race.
which one is leader of Igbo race again.
abeg no divide us.
we're all one.
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by BestDude: 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
globemoney:
I was tipping Soludo for this if NOIweala doesn’t agree.
Soludo from APGA will 100% get APGA support
Soludo has the international support Atiku badly needs to win
i am with u on this.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by Inspectorsuga22(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Obiano has all it takes to gather votes for buhari and will kill pdp chances in anambra.
U mean d obiano dat we heard clearly on d leaked audio begging ifeanyi ubah to help deliver him on his second tenure now has wat it takes to deliver anambra to buhari, u clearly know nothing cos if u do u will know dat no south estern state hate buhari as much as anambra people do hate him...
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by senatordave1(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
MrI2015:
He can only tell his immediate family such or only to his local government, we will vote our choice.
Choosing the right vp is the last chance for atiku to match up to buhari.he cant just choose anybody.he needs somebody with political clout,influence,someone to add value to him,someone that can hold his own.he doesnt need technocrats like ngozi,adesina or soludo.he needs people that can win their states,seasoned politicians.adesina and co would not appeal to the rural voters,there unknown to a great majority.he needs someone like ekweremmadu,donald duke or any of the eastern governors to stand a chabce

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by smileyoo: 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
iammo:
grin richest black woman in the world is a Yoruba, richer than every Igbo man/woman you can think of. Look pal don't take things personal, you just can't win on a southeast ticket especially not 2019
am not even taking it personal, its just that am fed-up, with this tribal politics in nigeria, that's making it easier for men of mediocrity to be in leadership position, while alienating the real qualify hands, the end result been that the masses suffer for their glaring incompetence in solving basic challenges of a nation. just immagine how many souls wasted to the fulani-herdsmen terrorists, due to the in-comptence of this govt in taking a decisive action, against their banditry. ethnic card politics only benefit the politicians, not the citizens.
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by paj4love: 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
dgee1:

Firstly, 2.1m votes is not 'just' in an election.

Though I know you don't have the smallest of say as to what Atiku's policy will be towards SW, I'm going to tell you most of you from that region are hypocrites.

See the tone of your comment, something like 'we will deal with Yorubas and sideline them' hehehe

The very thing you are accessing Buhari of. Given the chance, I'm sure an Igbo president will be more of a tribalist than Buhari. An average Yoruba man does not do such, even when it concerns religion we really don't mind, just be sensible.

My brother buhari can not win this coming election, SE or SW VP PDP will win hands down. Why did I say so? Because the card Atiku is playing is too sophisticated. 1. Restructuring
2. Job creation
3. Unity of the Nation

Restructuring is what gave him an edge in the primaries, the SS, SE, SW and NC have been clamoring for restructuring and this guy has promised them he will do justice to it if elected.

Job creation is another area the present government messed up big time, they lost about 11 million jobs in 3 and half years, this is a record breaking feat, and Still is capitalizing on that.

The unity of the country is nose diving and the north (the Elites) are not comfortable with what is going on because of there interest in the project Nigeria,

And many more, you see no matter the zone PDP picks as VP does not matter because there is going to be PDP Sunami in 2019 presidential election
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by KoeChz(m): 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
Topccy007z:
Pick your running mate and stop giving people headache unnecessarily
how is it your headache.
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
EasternActivist:
Why consider adesina at all?
Atiku is a pragmatic politician just like Obasanjo To your question Adesina is Super intelligent economist just like Soludo and Peter Obi All I want is for Nigerian economy to be revived to an annual growth of 7percent per annum
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by Topccy007z: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
KoeChz:
how is it your headache.
Sorry sir
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Are we one before?
U from ebonyi and am from anambra does it make us one?

We have different vision and am propagating ours so if that be the case then let them count anambra out afterall anambra is apga not pdp.

Apga should align with apc for national politics.

I pity you.... Stop acting Igbo. I don't really get what you are trying to achieve here.
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by senatordave1(m): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:

U mean d obiano dat we heard clearly on d leaked audio begging ifeanyi ubah to help deliver him on his second tenure now has wat it takes to deliver anambra to buhari, u clearly know nothing cos if u do u will know dat no south estern state hate buhari as much as anambra people do hate him...
I have sojourned in anambra for two years and i know a little about them.no area can hate someone totally.no matter the hate,you will still find some few liberal ones.most of the ibos that hate buhari are the educated,internet connected urban dwellers.those at the rural areas can be indifferent afterall who be atiku?
Currently,apc is stronger in anambra than pdp.obi,oseloka and chris cannot pull crowds or wield more influence than ngige,ekwunife,sir arthur eze,emeka offor,tony nwoye,andy ubah etc.atiku's main loyallist in anqmbra are soludo,ben obi and dan ulasi and they cant mobilize more than apc.
Apc can get votes in ekwusigo,dunukofia,anambra east,oyi,idemili north and south,anaocha,njikoka,aguata,ayamelum etc apc wont get below 100,000 here.apga fielding a candidate will hurt atiku

1 Like

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by komols856: 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
iammo:
grin even a day old baby knows the region atiku is picking his VP from, no matter the empty and inconsequential threat of political boycott from a region with only 7m PVC , and track record of loosing national politics(Ibrahim tofa/Sylvester Ugoh and buhari/okadigbo). The owner of thisday newspaper Mr Nduka Obaigbena is only writing his own theory based on wishful thinking.... I wonder which northerner would vote for a southeast vice President, after been thoroughly insulted and called illetrates, zoogerians, terrorist, ewu Gambia, gworo chewing malu, or the yellow bar Muslim Fulani slave name calling grin. How exactly will a tribe given quit notice and ultimatum to leave north or face violence, endup wining anything as a vice president in that same north

you quickly forgot that 40% of the south east people are in all the 6 geo political zone. if you know you know
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by NonsoWow: 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
Fashdeejay:
Charles Soludo is a revolutionary... Underestimated and a brilliant mind for Nigeria
Soludo will be better valued and effective if he wields executive powers like President, Governor or even head of an important government agency than serving in the capacity of a spare tyre to another person where he can easily be rubbished and rendered useless.
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by paj4love: 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
omoharry:
So you think the south East does not deserve the VP seat and they will remain foolish to be used and dump because they are ever loyal to the PDP..Right? why should the SW be the only region to be woe becos they can easily tilt toward voting for Buhari, if they dont get the VP position..that is blackmail..?Dont you think the SE can also play that card by diverting their votes other parties aside APC in other to spite PDP ? In the progress loosing a potential loyal friendship with the south east..which the SW lack.
Well..I honestly do not see how that changes things especially when the SW only answers to one mans call..Tinubu..why should PDP risk that when they know the SW can betray them for their master TINUBU at the last minute..the South East Deserve the seat, so does the SW..no region is less important and indispensable
dont mind them, as if PDP is our inheritance, let's stop this thinking as if na you holy pass, or SE cannot go for APC if need be, please why will I put my hope in SW vote, knowing that seconds to the election their leader might remote them to do otherwise
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by VULCAN(m): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ignorance is no excuse before the law.

That you are ignorant of the fact that millions of Igbos registered and live in the other zones is not an excuse for your ignorant post.

I pronounce you guilty!

iammo:
grin even a day old baby knows the region atiku is picking his VP from, no matter the empty and inconsequential threat of political boycott from a region with only 7m PVC , and track record of loosing national politics(Ibrahim tofa/Sylvester Ugoh and buhari/okadigbo). The owner of thisday newspaper Mr Nduka Obaigbena is only writing his own theory based on wishful thinking.... I wonder which northerner would vote for a southeast vice President, after been thoroughly insulted and called illetrates, zoogerians, terrorist, ewu Gambia, gworo chewing malu, or the yellow bar Muslim Fulani slave name calling grin. How exactly will a tribe given quit notice and ultimatum to leave north or face violence, endup wining anything as a vice president in that same north
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Obiano has all it takes to gather votes for buhari and will kill pdp chances in anambra.
You're very narrow minded
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by KoeChz(m): 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
forgiveness:

Promising restructuring without showing plans on how he wants to achieve it is another fraud.
apc also clamor same in 2015, it happens to be fraud and we are tired of t . And If u thnk atiku's restructuring is fraud too, lets try anoda fraud

1 Like

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by forgiveness: 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
KoeChz:
apc also clamor same in 2015, it happens to be fraud and we are tired of t . And If u thnk atiku's restructuring is fraud too, lets try anoda fraud

Yes! 4 years of fraud has passed and we have 4 years left. It's better than another 8 years fraud under Atikulate. grin
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by JimD(m): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
As a South Westerner, I think Atiku should go with Soludo. There is no credible young South Western politician nowadays. All of them are working underground for APC. Most South Western politically inclined youths are sycophants that have been bought by APC. Unless Fela Durotoye or Sowore could step down from their high horse. He should go with Soludo abeg.
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by iammo(m): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
smileyoo:
am not even taking it personal, its just that am fed-up, with this tribal politics in nigeria, that's making it easier for men of mediocrity to be in leadership position, while alienating the real qualify hands, the end result been that the masses suffer for their glaring incompetence in solving basic challenges of a nation. just immagine how many souls wasted to the fulani-herdsmen terrorists, due to the in-comptence of this govt in taking a decisive action, against their banditry. ethnic card politics only benefit the politicians, not the citizens.

Let's not kid ourselves oby ezekwesile and moghalu are better to govern our sick economy, and I joke and laugh about all the tribal bullshit on nairaland. Igbos and Yorubas have been unseparateble since colonial time even after civil war. Many Igbo's support pastor osinbajo, and Igbo's leave comfortable and marry in Yoruba land. However for a baby democracy like ours which is still growing. Tribal sentiments play a big role since the military coupist introduced it. Their used to be nothing like geopolitical zone until abacha.... I am honestly fed up with buhari and like an atiku replacement. But all indecises stacks up against northeast/southeast ticket.. And with what is really going on in atiku camp as of the pics he took yesterday in his home, his VP is standing right behind him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
TimeMachine:
The ;-

- Must be Young
- Must have overall knowledge of the Economy to enable him get young people back to work.

Those points got me.

I think he means business.

I might decide to campaign for him,

As a Billyonaire
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by paj4love: 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
Rstc:

It does not work that way.

The East is not atikulating because they are father Christmas.
They are atikulating to meet an agenda.

If that is how it works, buhari should give his VP to the east to lure eastern voters since yorubaland is on lock down.

We have interests to protect. Unless atiku is running with an igbo VP then he is on his own.

I CAN NOT LAUGH I BEG........... THIS RESPONSE SWEET ME DIE....... WE ARE NOT FATHER XMAS OOOOO
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by Chukazu: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
What does Ekweremadu know about Economy?
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
Naughtysite:
As a Billyonaire

One of my many abandoned usernames, still I rise.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by JuanDeDios: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
omoharry:
You mean the formal minister of Agriculture..but that guy is not bad na!
He talked a lot so people assumed he was working. But it was just fertilizer this fertilizer that. The problems bedeviling our agric sector were not really tackled. I'm sure if I ask you list his achievements you will think very hard and probably won't come up with anything. The best minister from that era, Olusegun Aganga, hardly talked, so most people didn't even know his name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Border Closure: Ghana Businesses May Fold Up By The End Of The Year - GCCI / Reps To FG: Direct DSTV, Others To Implement Pay-As-You-Go Tariff / Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.