Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate (42780 Views)

Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest / 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by iammo(m): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
komols856:

you quickly forgot that 40% of the south east people are in all the 6 geo political zone. if you know you know
Is your 60% statistics verified by NBS or census commission? If not abeg leave such claims. Abok1 migrate pass una, but they don't brag about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by KoeChz(m): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
omoharry:
So you think the south East does not deserve the VP seat and they will remain foolish to be used and dump because they are ever loyal to the PDP..Right? why should the SW be the only region to be woe becos they can easily tilt toward voting for Buhari, if they dont get the VP position..that is blackmail..?Dont you think the SE can also play that card by diverting their votes other parties aside APC in other to spite PDP ? In the progress loosing a potential loyal friendship with the south east..which the SW lack.
Well..I honestly do not see how that changes things especially when the SW only answers to one mans call..Tinubu..why should PDP risk that when they know the SW can betray them
your points made clear, but voting power must also be put into consideration south east and south south are pdp loyalist so pdp have there votes and will be compensated with ministerial positions. Giving the ambiguity in the south west, with vp position youll definitely win their trust. That's the mathematics

1 Like

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by JuanDeDios: 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
JimD:
As a South Westerner, I think Atiku should go with Soludo. There is no credible young South Western politician nowadays. All of them are working underground for APC. Most South Western politically inclined youths are sycophants that have been bought by APC. Unless Fela Durotoye or Sowore could step down from their high horse. He should go with Soludo abeg.
Why must everything be about ethnicity? Who did this to you kids?
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by iammo(m): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
VULCAN:
Ignorance is no excuse before the law.

That you are ignorant of the fact that millions of Igbos registered and live in the other zones is not an excuse for your ignorant post.

I pronounce you guilty!

Millions of other tribe leave freely In every corner of Nigeria. Don't make this like Igbo's migrate up to almajiri people. So if your figures are backed by NBS or census commission let us see. If not say hello to your likely VP in the pics bellow

1 Share

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
samguru:
Adesina will be the best option while prof Soludo should be penciled down for Minister of Finance while Chike Obi for CBN governor after the expiration of Godwin Emefiele tenure.

Ngozi Okonjo iweala can be appointed as Minister for trade and investment
peter obi is the best of the best
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by JimD(m): 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Why must everything be about ethnicity? Who did this to you kids?
Looks like you're from another planet. Since 1960, Naija politics has always been about zones. It doesn't look like its about to change now.
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by KoeChz(m): 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
forgiveness:

Yes! 4 years of fraud has passed and we have 4 years left. It's better than another 8 years fraud under Atikulate. grin
atiku promise only four years (1 term) he is nt the greedy type, lets see wat he has to offer too
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by technuel: 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
This is the body language of a man who is ready to work not the lifeless in Aso Rock
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by forgiveness: 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
KoeChz:
atiku promise only four years (1 term) he is nt the greedy type, lets see wat he has to offer too

Hahahaha! Una don enter one chance. Bhahahaha! Another fraud detected. shocked grin
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by JuanDeDios: 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
JimD:

Looks like you're from another planet. Since 1960, Naija politics has always been about zones. It doesn't look like its about to change now.
Zoning is one thing. The ethnic hatred you people are shamelessly faning here is another.
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by princejayboss: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
Osagyefo98:
Any atiku running mate should come from anambra state if not obiano should immediately start working for buhari second term.

Who ekweremmadu from enugu epp.

Thats the very problem of Ndi igbo.....now there is a line between taking a VP from Enugu and Anambara .... we are sick tribe belive me
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by icedbreez(m): 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
onuebonyi:
Yorubas sef..lol

All of a sudden they are all concerned about PDP.

The truth is that the NE and SE are going to form the next government. You guys start learning to cope with the current realities.

Baba you don't have the numbers(Politics is a numbers game) except you want to form a shadow Govt you need the afonjas.
BTW I'm SS.
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by zoedew: 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
EasternActivist:
Why consider adesina at all?

He should be smart enough to avoid associating with Atiku especially at that level where he could get tarred by corrupt, money laundering, power-monging unrepentant Matthew Zacheaus!
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by Arthurity1(m): 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
If I were him, I'd choose between Soludo, Adesina or Ekweremadu. But a female vice president won't be bad so I'd also suggest Okonji-Iweala

1 Like

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
sremmlyf:
Soludo is the man
for those clamoring for SW VP
Note: a bird at hand is worth more than thousands in the Bush
APC patiently waiting for that error to occur then they will capitalize on that
PDP will not get bloc votes in the east neither will they get in the west.
if truly the SW are patriotic as they claim then they will support the restructuring call by atiku by voting him for the good of the country.
but the hypocrites screaming IPOB miscreants support buhari just for selfish reasons

Human beings are full of deceit, why are we deceiving ourselves? Every sensible Nigerians know Yoruba and IBO wld always align wt party that serves their interest most, forget patriotism, PDP under Jonathan Favoured d IBO's, hence, no agitation for Biafra. Yoruba race was partially sidelined, hence, they were crying for restructuring. Meanwhile, under APC government, Yoruba they enjoy, Ibos are being sideline.
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by Biafrareform(m): 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Qualified my foot.

Anybody aside this....Apc will have our votes

From obiano body language now, he is with buhari.

Are u sure u are okay. Who is Obiano to tell the Igbos who or Anambrian who to vote. Even a kid in the womb spite Buhari.
Or you think an Igbo man is a Yoruba man that will allow a single person control his decison and choice

1 Like

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by riczy(m): 3:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
Pick me Eric Omo am super qualified, I av dos specifications enumerated above,am less Dan 40 with brain n energy
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by SuperStriker: 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
EasternActivist:

You are OYO.

Ekweremadu is highly qualified just as any other person with an Igbo root.

So guide your utterances if you ain't an afonja who wanna spite sisters.

Ekweremadu is a big No.

He will not sell in the SW.
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by EasternActivist: 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
SuperStriker:

Ekweremadu is a big No.

He will not sell in the SW.

If at the end of the he emerges we will support him.

The sw reason for disliking him has no basis.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by stinechykee: 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
sremmlyf:
Soludo is the man
for those clamoring for SW VP
Note: a bird at hand is worth more than thousands in the Bush
APC patiently waiting for that error to occur then they will capitalize on that
PDP will not get bloc votes in the east neither will they get in the west.
if truly the SW are patriotic as they claim then they will support the restructuring call by atiku by voting him for the good of the country.
but the hypocrites screaming IPOB miscreants support buhari just for selfish reasons
Gbam!! And good talk
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by OfoIgbo: 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
onuebonyi:
Chike Obi, Soludo and Peter Obi are top on the list

I would have preferred either Chidoka or Muoghalu.
But in the absence of their name in the list, I will want Soludo, Chike Obi and Ekweremadu considered. Peter Obi is not my choice at all.

I heard that when he was the governor of Anambra state, commissioners needed to get his go-ahead before they can even service a broken-down car in their ministries. He is a super micro-manager and it will be a huge disaster if he takes that attitude to the national scene

1 Like

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by Kingspin(m): 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
Anybody qualified West or East have my support. No tribe attached
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by koning: 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
senatordave1:

Choosing the right vp is the last chance for atiku to match up to buhari.he cant just choose anybody.he needs somebody with political clout,influence,someone to add value to him,someone that can hold his own.he doesnt need technocrats like ngozi,adesina or soludo.he needs people that can win their states,seasoned politicians.adesina and co would not appeal to the rural voters,there unknown to a great majority.he needs someone like ekweremmadu,donald duke or any of the eastern governors to stand a chabce

The most sensible comment here. Election has to be won. Atiku is a politician. He needs a seasoned politician to do the campaign with. A hardend one too.

Ngozi, Adesina or Soludo will and should be given sensitive posts that will drive our economy forward. But first Atiku needs to beat Buhari and a hard politician like Ekweremadu will be of immense value. No politician appoints a technocrat for VP.

I cannot see NOI going around to campaign. It will look so forced.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by ogene007: 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
dgee1:

You are a bush man. Look, the world has gone past this 'he is my brother' rubbish. We still do it here and that's why we will remain a shithole country.

The most sensible thing for Atiku is to pick his VP from the SW. This will destabilize APC votes and help us remove the lifeless one from aso rock.

But your 'my brother my brother' nonsense won't let reason prevail and he picks from the SE, Buhari wins and send you the Python dance you deserve.
All of a sudden, you are now interested in Atiku. You think that your brain was what they used in building carter bridge right? Please, stop deluding yourself because Atiku is not stupid enough not to know that this advice from Thief- nubu e-rats like you which is meant to goad Atiku into a suicidal decision inorder to clear the way for the Mr Lifeless will never happen. All you secret Buharists coming here to try to derail Atiku have all failed. It is going to be NE/SE combo that will challenge for the presidency in next year's election. You guys should stop this foaming in the mouth and go back to your usual Sai_barbarism.
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by dgee1(m): 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
ogene007:

All of a sudden, you are now interested in Atiku. You think that your brain was what they used in building carter bridge right? Please, stop deluding yourself because Atiku is not stupid enough not to know that this advice from Thief- nubu e-rats like you which is meant to goad Atiku into a suicidal decision inorder to clear the way for the Mr Lifeless will never happen. All you secret Buharists coming here to try to derail Atiku have all failed. It is going to be NE/SE combo that will challenge for the presidency in next year's election. You guys should stop this foaming in the mouth and go back to your usual Sai_barbarism.

he he he...
I know your type. We will see how it goes as regards the VP slot. That will be the lynchpin.
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by KoeChz(m): 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
forgiveness:

Hahahaha! Una don enter one chance. Bhahahaha! Another fraud detected. shocked grin
you be fraud detector.
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by fastjett: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Are we one before?
U from ebonyi and am from anambra does it make us one?

We have different vision and am propagating ours so if that be the case then let them count anambra out afterall anambra is apga not pdp.

Apga should align with apc for national politics.
Guy you are just talking nonsense making noice here like a baby. Oya force Anambra people to align with APC na shebi u be anamoha.
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by TemmyT002(m): 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ekwere what?
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by whizbee(m): 8:13am On Oct 10, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Can you add a new certificate to a running website?

100%>>>check my signature below to epp you out
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by IamAtikulate: 10:37am On Oct 11, 2018
whizbee:

100%>>>check my signature below to epp you out
I would get back to you. I hope you are Atikulating.
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by Nwadiuto247: 11:59am On Oct 11, 2018
franchasng:
The thing with you Yorubas is, u hate Igbos so much that you deny obvious truth.

Yes there are many Abokis in Lagos and few Yoruba states now but all of them will go back in a trailer truck to their respective states to go vote in their states but Igbos stay back and vote wherever they live. I have been voting in Lagos since when I started voting and I am Igbo...same with my siblings and other Igbo friends I know.

Go to Alaba Intl market, Ladipo, Lagos Island, Trade Fair market, just name it...Ajah, Computer village, Igbos are the dominant of millions of people there and I am an Igbo person and I can tell you that 95% of them registered to vote in Lagos and will remain in Lagos and vote in Lagos during election.

Igbos don't usually travel back to their states to go vote...they vote wherever they live except in some few extremist northern states like Borno, etc.

Argue honestly and stop being mischievous to nobody's gain.

You and others know what I am saying anyway, no need arguing baselssly with you...enjoy your day cool

This the truth that Yoruba and co fail to understand.

leave them as they continue to deceive themselves with the voter population in south east.

They keep telling themselves lies that the millions of voters recorded in the north and south west are only northerners and yorubas. What a set of self deceivers.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School / Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) / Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.