Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,188 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken (21390 Views)

My Healthy Chicken Curry Sauce With Vegetables (Pix) / How To Prepare Coconut Bread (with Pictures) / How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken by vinegurl(f): 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
holluwai:
O yummy

But will you try this kpomo burger?
haha, I can try anything food oo

1 Like

Re: Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken by vinegurl(f): 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
Zi:
OP why nah embarassed
Me rhat is religiously keeping to my diet embarassed

Lawd you know I'm trying o
But lemme go and price coconut firstgrin
Hey forgive me jor, lol, coconut is somehow expensive, maybe we Nigerians don't longer produce it.
Re: Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken by vinegurl(f): 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
Earthbound:
Vinegurl
my name, how are you?
Re: Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken by vinegurl(f): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
KosyJerry:

You can get the coconut powder instead...
yes or the canned coconut milk it's still the same

1 Like

Re: Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken by Kingosytex(m): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
the food looks delicious...

1 Like

Re: Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken by vinegurl(f): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
egorov:
Why are people wicked like this
sorry naa!
Re: Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken by vinegurl(f): 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
9japarrot:
Where do they sell chicken breast please grin

I really need to try this out soonest..
sure you will definitely love it. chicken breast lol! what I did was to get a very big chicken, then cut out the thick flesh without the bones, since it was really big I could get enough of the flesh
Re: Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken by vinegurl(f): 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
IDFWU:
A little corn starch should be added to thicken it a bit. That will aid to attain the sauce texture or its gonna be watery, more like coconut curry soup with chicken.
Corn starch yes, but it is not really necessary, you can add it to it if you really feel like. Mine was thickened without any thickener though
Re: Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken by vinegurl(f): 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
Sapphire86:
Writing attendance - PRESENT ma

Trying it out soon

@vinegurl is buying coconut milk in cans good for this receipe?

yes sure you will love it. I couldn't go out immediately so i made use of what i had .
Re: Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken by vinegurl(f): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
Phranex:
shocked shocked shocked

this temptation is tooo much.....

vinegurl ... grin grin

do u have a restuarant?
Dont' be tempted dear, nah i don't.

Re: Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken by egorov(m): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
vinegurl:

sorry naa!
Just pass my own

1 Like

Re: Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken by Phranex(m): 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
[quote author=vinegurl post=71925267][/quote]

undecided undecided
Re: Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken by deebrownneymar: 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
Awon wife material will use only N500 to prepare this to show you how many yards of their worth. lmoa

1 Like

Re: Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken by Eaglefine(f): 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
Salivating... kiss

But I can't kill myself and run away...

#observing my weight, Mbok!

1 Like

Re: Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
vinegurl:

my name, how are you?
I'm fine o. I haven't visited your channel in a bit
Re: Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken by vinegurl(f): 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
deebrownneymar:
Awon wife material will use only N500 to prepare this to show you how many yards of their worth. lmoa
hmmmmm, in Nigeria presently, prepare food with #500? please i want to learn

1 Like

Re: Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken by vinegurl(f): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
Kingosytex:
the food looks delicious...
thanks so much
Re: Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken by vinegurl(f): 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
Eaglefine:
Salivating... kiss

But I can't kill myself and run away...

#observing my weight, Mbok!
lol, don't kill yourself oo
Re: Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken by 9japarrot: 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
vinegurl:

sure you will definitely love it. chicken breast lol! what I did was to get a very big chicken, then cut out the thick flesh without the bones, since it was really big I could get enough of the flesh

I don't need the flesh but the chicken breast plzzzzzz.. cheesy
Re: Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken by Chips101: 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
frugal:
I've been secretly trying out most of your recipes grin. I'm a sucker for good food.
How do you extract the milk from the coconuts?

The OP doesn't seem to realise coconut water is not the same as coconut milk. It is actually a lengthy process of grating the white flesh of a young coconut until it is very fine and then squeezing the grated flesh through a cheese cloth to get the milk. Or you can buy cans of coconut milk from the store.
Re: Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken by missyblissy: 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
frugal:
I've been secretly trying out most of your recipes grin. I'm a sucker for good food.
How do you extract the milk from the coconuts?

Cut the coconut into small pieces, pour it into your blender add water (not too much), blend and seive it
Re: Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken by 1Sharon(f): 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
I hate anything coconut flavoured
Re: Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken by VillageHead: 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
Just observing ....

1 Like

Re: Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken by cassidy1996(m): 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
holluwai:
O yummy

But will you try this kpomo burger?
bros! you want to kill me... where can I get this your burger
Re: Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken by tymdan(m): 11:32am On Oct 16, 2018
I'm making this coconut sauce today, so I'll keep you guys on update, right now I've done step 1 and 2, let me dash out to my office, check my staff, to while away the 60mins... Lol grin

I just bought chicken o, the frozen one, local specie cos it's sweeter and stronger that foreign one tastes like paper abeg and small thing e don scatter finish na only oil e dey get.

I've also extracted the coconut milk, it's in the freezer.

Today na today o... Nairaland food no go Kee me angry shocked

1 Like

Re: Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken by tymdan(m): 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
vinegurl:
Here is another pics

Here's mine

I just made it...

Lol no laugh bachelor ooo grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recipe For Meatpie (naija Style) / What Is The Botanical/english Name Of Zobo / Food Recipes you can't Resist | How to make Korean Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.