Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! (2161 Views)

Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos / Desperate Housewives Season 6 / Desperate Housewives. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! by spikedcylinder: 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2006
So,who's your favourite housewife? wink grin
Re: Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! by Seun(m): 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2006
Terry Hatcher of course, she's gorgeous. But wait a minute, Eva Longoria's hairbrushed face and perfect figure is also cute. It's so difficult to choose!
Re: Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! by hotangel2(f): 12:56am On Jan 07, 2006
Eva Longoria!

(altho, i aint a big DH fan).
Re: Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! by ldollier(f): 2:49am On Jan 09, 2006
marcia cross. gosh i love that lady.  she has a degree in psychology(am currently working on my own degree in the same field). i just love the way she act. oh yea she is a neat freak(just like me). my i love her cheesy
Re: Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! by spikedcylinder: 10:17am On Jan 09, 2006
I kindda like Edie and her bitchiness! grin cool kissbut i hate her boobs!they are so droopy!
Re: Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! by ldollier(f): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2006
thats cuz she is old

did anyone watch the episode that occured on jan 8,2006?
Re: Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! by spikedcylinder: 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2006
I dont follow dates but what happened in it?am sure am pretty current....
Re: Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! by ldollier(f): 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2006
ok wink

bree found out that his son was gay

gabrielle kissed lynette husband, lynette was a bit angry

oh yea another Murder!!! involving the applewhite. speaking of the applewhite(the black family) mathew applewhite is soo cute, i mean he is tall, dark and handsome oh yea his voice wink

anywho the whole mike/zach/paul thing still went on.
Re: Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! by spikedcylinder: 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2006
yep,i saw that one....and the ones after.Susan paid Zach to go back to Utah,Gabby thinks Carlos is canoodling with a nun....Lynette is having issues with her boss etc
I dont think Mattew is goodlooking,i hate his lips,too thick! rolleyes
Re: Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! by ldollier(f): 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2006
cheesy oh really

ok, well he is very handsome to me. i love his voice. i wonder who will go next. you know they always killing somebody on that show.
Re: Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! by spikedcylinder: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2006
Really?Apart from Rex and Mary Alice,who else has died?
Re: Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! by spikedcylinder: 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2006
Plus Martha Huber of course!
Re: Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! by ldollier(f): 4:04am On Jan 10, 2006
george( bree & rex doctor), he also died

and this other dude( dont really know his character name) died yesterday
Re: Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! by spikedcylinder: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2006
oh,yea...George killed himself!That confirms it then....they are always dying.
What other dude are you talking about?The one that just died?can you describe him?
Re: Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! by ldollier(f): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2006
ok how do i describe this guy. well he was only on two epidsodes. he was in the same jail that matthew brother was in. i think he had a personal vendetta on mathew's brother. so he came to their house(mathew) and thats where he died. he is a new character. he is a bit bald, with grayish, unkept beard. he always wore a jail/janitor uniform.
Re: Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! by spikedcylinder: 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2006
Oh yea...i remember that one.Wasnt it in the same episode that lynette caught her boss canoodling with that guy?
Re: Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! by ldollier(f): 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2006
nope, if you are talking about that episode, then he was still alive by then. i think that was the episode he( the guy that died), met matthew's brother in jail.
Re: Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! by tamia(f): 6:54am On Jan 19, 2006
i love Terri and Eva and Marcia. i luv the way Eva dresses and i love Jesse Metcalfe he's too hot!!!! omg is it just me or it's really hot in herre.
Re: Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! by ldollier(f): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2006
its prolly just you.. sike jesse metcalfe is really hot.. but i really love matthew.... oooo he is so handsome
Re: Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! by gentleaura(m): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2006
Very hard for me to pick who the best is...they are all so so dramatic....i just love the aura...

nonetheless..Marcia Cross get the trophy with me anytime, Is it only me...cant u see her carriage, the way she brings professionalism to her acting?...

Alfre Woodard, Teri Hatcher...they are all good as well
Re: Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! by ldollier(f): 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2006
@gentleaura

no its not just you, am also a huge fan of marcia cross. she is really good
Re: Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! by gentleaura(m): 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2006
Did u catch the last episode?...Omg!! so much drama from Betty Applewhite/Alfre Woodard....omg its getting hot...
Re: Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! by ldollier(f): 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2006
yea i watched it, the show just keeps getting better. and mathew's little brother is a big trip. daiing i love marcia, the way she potrayed herself on the last episode was fantastic.

i can't stand eva longoria
Re: Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! by sofy: 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2006
i tink its very good i just wnt 2 know what u lot think
Re: Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! by ababoy1(m): 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2006
Not a big fan, but one of the best programmes on TV
Re: Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! by Free(f): 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2006
ooooh gurl i love desperate housewives,
i was mad they didnt show it last sunday because of dancin with the stars angry angry angry
Re: Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! by queen2(f): 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2006
I do watch it, but not every time.
Re: Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! by snazzydawn(f): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2006
I just bought the DVDs,that is Part 1 and 2. It is really spellbinding.
Re: Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! by Raymand(m): 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2006
Nice show! but i stopped watching after the first season ended! i loved the relationship eva longoria was having with the gardener! i could relate to that. . . tongue
Re: Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! by saintkola(m): 12:24am On Oct 01, 2006
i luv u eva !
Re: Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! by shilling(f): 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2008
Just stumbled upon this thread. People, why did we stop this thread? Well, I'm a huge fan of DH. Let's bring this thread back?
Re: Desperate Housewives Fans: Join In! by Shaz(f): 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2008
Yo. . . Edie's my favorite. . I even got DH games on my mobile - nice!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Silverbird Live In Benin / Daftest Movie Ever Shown At Silverbird, Lagos / Gulder Altimate Search! Who Will Be The Last Woman Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.