Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation (20439 Views)

Italy Issues Global Warrant For Robinho After Rape Sentence / Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice / Neymar Arrives At Police Station For Questioning After Rape Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
I don't even know why people are talking about this thing sef
Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by elganzar(m): 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
Feminists.

The want to turn us all to fucking gays
Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by Idrizeey: 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
#iamwithcr7
Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by nelsonebby(m): 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
Thought Ronaldo was gay
Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by Friend01(m): 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hedonini:
As bad as rape is, I insist that NO allegation of rape should ever be taken seriously and allowed to hurt a man's reputation because of a woman's mere allegation. That's injustice to the man.

I find it disgusting that any stupid woman can simply claim that a man raped her and then the man would start receiving harsh judgment from society, losing sponsorships and even facing trial. It is unacceptable. It is not justice. You can't simply claim that I raped you because we had sex in a hotel room, and then everyone believes your word for it. Why the hell did you get into the hotel room in the first place? Circumstantial evidence isn't even enough. We had sex, yes, I agree, and I say it was consensual, you bitch. What's the counter proof? What's the evidence that rape actually took place?

If there's no audio-visual evidence to prove forced penetration or sexual assault, then rape allegations (where both parties evidently enjoy some sort of intimate relationship) should NEVER be taken seriously. Women can't be allowed to ruin successful men with stupid lies.

Thank God this nonsense doesn't really happen in Nigeria. I'll rather murder the bitch and be jailed for it , than be made to suffer unjustly for nothing. I mean that. Nonsense!

This one of the evidences I feel a woman can not rule over men.
Forget about Angela Merkel, Teresa May and Margaret Thatcher of old hocus pocus.
Whether we like it or not women are more emotional than men and they are less clear headed when compared to men.
In other to. mask their feminine nature they act and behave like men which makes them more brutal and less logical.
All I am. saying is, this #metoo movement is meant to wreck. families in today's world.
Feminism stinks for it's anti-family and anto-society ideology it keeps promoting through very sophisticated subtle means which the mass media is promoting and making people to fall for.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by Xisnin(m): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ronaldo is not a politician or a priest. They had better let the matter die than or he might
jeopardize his retirement package.
Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by Xisnin(m): 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
Friend01:

Forget about Angela Merkel, Teresa May and Margaret Thatcher of old hocus pocus.
Whether we like it or not women are more emotional than men and they are less clear headed when compared to men.
In other to. mask their feminine nature they act and behave like men which makes them more brutal and less logical.
All I am. saying is, this #metoo movement is meant to wreck. families in today's world.
Feminism stinks for it's anti-family and anto-society ideology it keeps promoting through very sophisticated subtle means which the mass media is promoting and making people to fall for.

All you have written up there is garbage. In fact, you are more emotional than most women.
Your rant gives you out as an insecure man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by tallfish145(m): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
The big question is: has CR7 come out to deny it?
Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by chiboy1116: 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
I know say na this the sister , this old one wey no get sense , she will not shut up now till she talks nonsense wey go put Ronaldo for prison mumu woman , no allow lawyers handle this thing de run go Twitter .

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by Joystark(f): 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
mmmmm... If this allegation is false, then it's not fair at all. I wonder why someone would cook up something so serious against another person.
However, if he actually did it, he has to pay.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by Joystark(f): 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
mmmmm... If this allegation is false, then it's not fair at all. I wonder why someone would cook up something so serious against another person.
However, if he actually did it, he has to pay

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by Jokerman(m): 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
He raped you. anally without lubrication?? stupid liar
Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by Omololu001: 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
Jokerman:
He raped you. anally without lubrication?? stupid liar
if ronaldo actually raped her through the anus,she must have gotten injured then cause he did it with force,we will need a doctor report from her.
I feel this bitch is lying
Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by theapeman4: 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
WotzupNG:
The family of Cristiano Ronaldo have launched a campaign to get justice for the Juventus player who is currently facing allegation of rape.

Ronaldo is being accused by Kathryn Mayorga of raping her when they met in Las Vegas in 2009. She also claims to have been paid a sum of money by the footballer to keep the incident secret.

Ronaldo's mother Dolores Aveiro and his sister Katia Aveiro have both launched a campaign to seek justice for the footballer.

Sharing a picture on their social media pages showing Ronaldo in Superman costume, they wrote:

The picture of Ronaldo carried two hashtags in Portuguese. One translates as '#Ronaldo, we are with you to the end' and the other – #Justicacr7 – as '#Justice for CR7.'

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/10/ronaldo-family-campaign-justice-rape/
preek matter no get ending
Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by theapeman4: 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
Friend01:

I teargas this b×€^€°¥°€°©°€°©€h

Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by Believe7(m): 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
True talk bro..

Hedonini:
As bad as rape is, I insist that NO allegation of rape should ever be taken seriously and allowed to hurt a man's reputation because of a woman's mere allegation. That's injustice to the man.

I find it disgusting that any stupid woman can simply claim that a man raped her and then the man would start receiving harsh judgment from society, losing sponsorships and even facing trial. It is unacceptable. It is not justice. You can't simply claim that I raped you because we had sex in a hotel room, and then everyone believes your word for it. Why the hell did you get into the hotel room in the first place? Circumstantial evidence isn't even enough. We had sex, yes, I agree, and I say it was consensual, you bitch. What's the counter proof? What's the evidence that rape actually took place?

If there's no audio-visual evidence to prove forced penetration or sexual assault, then rape allegations (where both parties evidently enjoy some sort of intimate relationship) should NEVER be taken seriously. Women can't be allowed to ruin successful men with stupid lies.

Thank God this nonsense doesn't really happen in Nigeria. I'll rather murder the bitch and be jailed for it , than be made to suffer unjustly for nothing. I mean that. Nonsense!
Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by Aystarz: 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
Jaynom:
Christiano in a Superman suit will make for an amazing magazine cover

I tell you. Even George Reeves would go green with envy in his grave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by ChroniclesNg(m): 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
WotzupNG:
The family of Cristiano Ronaldo have launched a campaign to get justice for the Juventus player who is currently facing allegation of rape.

Ronaldo is being accused by Kathryn Mayorga of raping her when they met in Las Vegas in 2009. She also claims to have been paid a sum of money by the footballer to keep the incident secret.

Ronaldo's mother Dolores Aveiro and his sister Katia Aveiro have both launched a campaign to seek justice for the footballer.

Sharing a picture on their social media pages showing Ronaldo in Superman costume, they wrote:

The picture of Ronaldo carried two hashtags in Portuguese. One translates as '#Ronaldo, we are with you to the end' and the other – #Justicacr7 – as '#Justice for CR7.'

To see more visit www.chronicles.com.ng

Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by lielbree: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
hucienda:
feminism #MeToo dey cause wahala for the west.

if you be popular man or get potential to be one, abeg shine your eye.
They should shine there eye by keeping their dìck one place.

Non have been falsely accused!
Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
God bless you for this.....I thought I was alone.

I once told a gathering sooner than later, Men will start protesting "gender equality" if we allow this nonsense to continue.

They find successful men easy preys. For example, the Supreme Court nominee in US, for many decades, the guy worked day n night to get to this very point, opportunity of a life time.........only for one pussy to show up and claim the guy sexually assaulted her 30years ago when they were 15-17years.

Ladies......I beg you in the of the Lord......fear your Creator.

Special place you in H (eaven)

Hedonini:

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by Inspire06: 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hedonini:

bros one bottle of legend for you
Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by CDCEO001: 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
Why didn't she put the picture first on her profile?
Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by Friend01(m): 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
Xisnin:

All you have written up there is garbage. In fact, you are more emotional than most women.
Your rant gives you out as an insecure man.

Insecure man?
keep fooling yourself into think I am insecure.
If whatever I have written offends you then sorry, you are too low in IQ to understand my point.
And for your info, you may as well baby sit for your wife to appear secure.
nonsense and radarada

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by MikeLada(m): 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hedonini:

I'd say the above in passion, not in reason. By reason, i know that the sufferings I would experience for false rape allegations against me will be less severe compared to the ones I would be dealt for being really guilty of murder. Secondly, life has demonstrated to me that my most powerful ally against those who deliberately plotted underserved punishment against me and made me go through undeserved suffering is their very own conscience. I have recovered from unjust punishments and decided to gently move on with my life only to have those who had brazenly foisted it upon me as if they had no human feeling at the time suddenly transforming.They were so psychologically distressed they came to ask for forgiveness as if they were under some spell torturing them. I ended up crying for them myself. And I keep seeing alot of karma taking the retributive tolls upon them till date. I do not assume that this experience of mine is universal. But I have observed same phenomenon happening often in other persons lives. Thirdly, it is an impractical life principle to murder every other person causing me unjust suffering; some leaders both in private and public institutions in Nigeria have been taking decisons that have far-reaching negative consequences on me and my relatives and even the masses as a whole, how have I coped with not murdering every one of them. Though the Ronaldo case here holds obviously more personal and more pronounced losses and pains than the public scenario, the same wisdom by which I am able to mitigate my life under institutional or public oppression and injustices and lawfully overcome them will help me keep my battle legal and humane. Fourthly, I have seen the selfcontradiction embedded in quickly jumping into violence method to meet verbal attack. False accusation is verbal attack. If I my response to it is murder rather than verbal self-defense, it's like I'm saying I don't care if the whole world including all my lovedones go into flames simply because wrong words have been said against me. I can only start a thread of physical violence, there are a million more guns or arms in the world in a million more hands than my own. And because other people do not want to go into flames simply because I cant hold myself to deal with verbal issues within non-destructive means, my highest probability is that they will delete me away from the earth. Viloence has always tended to cause more violence. Whoever starts it unnecessarily, just out of anger is a self-hating individual and adds no value to the world than the kind of value a suicide bomber adds. By my standard, Alpha men suffer pains and die protect their community. Kidmen sacrifice others to live and have fun as if they can live and have fun forever in that manner. Love.
Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by 11doubledee: 3:56am On Oct 10, 2018
Why did he agree to pay the non disclosure fee initially?Hmmmn......
Ronaldo should go and clear his name if he is indeed clean.
As for the mother and sister,i pray they both don't get raped in future.
I can only hope Ronaldo is innocent because football world go miss am.
Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by Mccollins042(m): 6:39am On Oct 10, 2018
Hedonini:

Bro you don't really know how messed these westerners Are, many states in the US have laws that states that when sex has started one partner has the right to tell you to stop during penetration and if you don't stop it is rape
Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by fidovincent: 8:06am On Oct 12, 2018
WotzupNG:

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/10/ronaldo-family-campaign-justice-rape/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale / Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper / Nigerian Ambassador To South Africa Hosts Super Eagles Team At His House. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.