Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,039 members, 7,866,937 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku (51433 Views)

Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari / Wizkid Blast's Lauretta: Old Woman, See Your Mates (video) / Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie For Saying PDP Masterminded NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku by Viking007(m): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
baliyubla:
My vote and that of all family and friends are for Atiku, and am not IPOB. I am from the middle belt, the same region that has always decided the Nigerian Presidency. Just like we finally helped the dullard to power in 2015 after previously failing three times, this time we say its time to Atikulate.
I am also from the middle-belt and I 100% agree with you.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku by grateful236(m): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
CilicMarin:
You mean Igbos online roast Lauretta Onochie on Twitter?

Can't you see the only group of people that are campaigning for Atiku are all ipob?

Shut up. So shorinwa is igbo? So eteng is igbo? You are mad and you have me to tell you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku by technuel: 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
CilicMarin:

Can't you see the only group of people that are campaigning for Atiku are all ipob?
You are Ignorant
Go to Femi Adesina's FB page and see what Hausa people are saying about PMB.
Atiku to Aso Rock
PMB to Daura
2019 will be interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku by technicallyrich(m): 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
baliyubla:
My vote and that of all family and friends are for Atiku, and am not IPOB. I am from the middle belt, the same region that has always decided the Nigerian Presidency. Just like we finally helped the dullard to power in 2015 after previously failing three times, this time we say its time to Atikulate.
GOD BLESS YOU.
I am ijaw and i prefer biafra but while waiting i will root for atiku,he is quite considerate and not as heartless as the illiterate.
Moreover apc is generally wickard.
Pdp and apc are all looters,but the difference is while apc steals the money for theirselves alone,pdp disburst some of the money to the masses.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku by livingoracle: 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
I am Atikulated

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku by odomanis: 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
Earthbound:
Just the way people regret vying for MB, so will they for Atiku.

See the bigger picture if you're not myopic. One Fulani to the other while the rest of us are being herded like cattle. It's what they do best, herding.

Is the Buhari the only Fulani to rule this country ? That one Fulani (Buhari) messed up does not mean another or every Fulani will mess up .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku by Quaddafi29: 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
A certain lady was fingered as the brain behind the trafficking Nigerian girl s for prostitution abroad. She gets them naked and makes videos of them so that they won't fail today her hundreds of thousands of dollars before they can hustle on their own. She invoked evil spirits on them and made them to swear oats and accepts marks on their bodies. Many of these girls died in the deserts, on the seas and while husking to make money for her. Today, that same woman is a political celebrity, accessing power corridors and talking trash about people. Nigeria I really hail thee.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku by Exponental(m): 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku by masseratti: 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
famzynet:
Why will this woman always come to disgrace us from the southEast.

On behalf of all SouthEasterners,we humbly donate this woman to the South Westerners where she genetically belong. Please accept back your daughter free of charge from us as she must have mistakingly be swapped at hospital from a Yoruba woman at birth. You know hospital mistakes sometimes happen.
will you stop this we against them of a thing? She is from the middle belt not Ṣe, so don't bother to donate to anyone, besides SW is as much as PDP can be in Ṣe, you guys have 3 PDP States at a point they had 5 States PDP, that they decided to vote out Gej is their right, their business and not yours, you saw what happened on Osun right PDP wọn, who told you it can't happen in Oyo, Ogun and the main HQ of APC Lagos? So stop this we against them of a thing, if there is a region that should claim PDP most is the South South apart from Edo PDP has held that region down back to back, may I reiterate that both APC and PDP are two sides of a coin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku by Akiika: 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
CilicMarin:

Kingsley Moghalu is not Igbo enough for them, so they have lined up behind Atiku the more Igbo man.
Politically irrelevant bunch. Their block votes cannot make or mar any candidate.
Children of hate!
Mtchew!
Re: Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku by emusbyz(m): 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
Earthbound:

See the bigger picture if you're not myopic. One Fulani to the other while the rest of us are being herded like cattle. It's what they do best, herding.

Therefore we should allow the Daura fulani to finish us without doing anything.
Let me clap for u....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku by Chigeorge2015(m): 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nonsense woman

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku by tansho(m): 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
Always creating enemies for the president with her senseless posts

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku by thunderbabs: 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
This woman must not think of going to her hometown for holiday oo ciz na stone dey go use banish her

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku by goaldynman(m): 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
famzynet:
Why will this woman always come to disgrace us from the southEast.

On behalf of all SouthEasterners,we humbly donate this woman to the South Westerners where she genetically belong. Please accept back your daughter free of charge from us as she must have mistakingly be swapped at hospital from a Yoruba woman at birth. You know hospital mistakes sometimes happen.

She is not from Southeast! She is from Delta State which is Southsouth!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku by gurunlocker: 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
BMCs both on NL and Aso rock mind hasn't been at rest since Atiku was declared.

They keep trying to act like nothing has hit them.
Re: Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku by FBIL: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
What a dirty pvbic hair brownish arm-pit Lauretta?
Re: Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku by SarcasticGenius(m): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
CilicMarin:

Yes, the twitter guy called "Peter Shorinwa" is clearly an IPOB. Maybe if I lowered my IQ, I might start seeing things from your gutter level perspective.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku by phkka1(m): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
baliyubla:

That is exactly how you brought the calamity that is bedevilling you called Fulani herdsmen to yourselves. Ask Gowon and Danjuma.
Re: Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
Her Fat Mouth Cant Stay Shut 4 1 Min.She Is Attractive Tho.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku by andyanders: 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
Laurreta Onochie is a complete compound fool with no moral to be tagged as a normal person. Useless igbo woman.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
annnikky:
When u are in apshit u are a saint buh immediately u left that evil party then they will dig out ur past....we use Ortom as a case study undecided they have forgotten the money he pumped into the 2015 election undecided
Apshits are ungrateful nitwits undecided

Anniky Nwuyem, u Dey sleep for bike o
Re: Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
CilicMarin:

See how u are disgracing Yoruba people.
Making people See ur double standard and and 2faced nature,

I thought u were the one asking for VP slot on the other topic. undecided
If People say YORUBAS are unreliable now u will start crying

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku by Gkemz: 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
Savage.
Re: Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku by RTSC: 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
Odingo1:

Are you not the one that is begging Atiku to pick Yoruba as VP in the other thread.Speaking from two side of mouth as typical Yoruba man. IPOB are the only one campaigning for Atiku and you are begging for Yoruba VP.
That is why I will never forgive atiku if he wastes that VP slot on them.

They don't deserve it. Not in a million years.

Two faced clowns.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku by giztzone(m): 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
LOL... ITS BETTER BUHARI IS OUT!

N180,000 Graduate Trainee Oil and Gas Job In Lagos - Apply Now! (ENDS TODAY)

Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited is recruiting to fill the position of Graduate Trainee. The position is located in Lagos State. This was announced on Drilldeep Oil careers page

Salary
NGN 150,000 -180,000.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to:

CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW

Application Deadline 9th November, 2018.
Re: Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku by Anyad231: 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
Earthbound:

hmmm...its better 4 an intelligent Hausa man than a lifeless fulani

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku by IMASTEX: 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Earthbound:
Just the way people regret vying for MB, so will they for Atiku. See the bigger picture if you're not myopic.
I wonder oh.
I wonder the magic that Nigerians are expecting by doing things the same way and be praying for a different result. Of all the 180 million persons. It is those two old men they want to consider as an option.
Re: Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku by dahnimoh(m): 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
All APC members have started campaigning for Atiku even buharis aide,Lauretta Onochie.
Re: Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku by Splashme: 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
slivertongue:
i dont see hw attacking Atiku will help dis incompetent APC govt. onochie sud spend her time campaigning 4her boss
Re: Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku by meccuno: 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
bedspread:
YOUR HATRED FOR THE Igbos While Drown u into things u can't recover from!

Help URSELF bro!
cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR / FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details / Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.