Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,712 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife (22272 Views)

Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband / Davido Throws Party In Adeleke's Mansion In Osun State(video) / Adewale Adeleke Blasts Student Asking For A New Hostel At Adeleke University. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by ChemicalReaction(f): 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
Switsex:
Nairalanders please help!!!!!

I'm a yearly tenant, who is occupying a one bedroom apartment in my compound. My rent got expired on 31st July. I pleaded with my landlord to give me some little time since I'm yet to be paid salary.
I got my salary very late in august which I decided to pay half of the rent which is 35k, hoping to complete the full rent by the next month. My boss has been owing me last month salary.
I travelled over the weekend with our last born who stays here with me. On coming back yesterday I found my apartment locked, on enquiring from the tenants they told me the landlord came over the weekend and locked up my apartment. I headed straight to see the landlord.
On getting to his compound, I met him in front of his house. I tried pleading with him, giving him reasons why I'm yet to pay up the rent. He asked me to leave his house and come back whenever I have the rent.
As I'm typing this, I'm still confused and devastated on how to go about it. I have been crying at work since morning. I really don't know what to do and my salary is not coming anytime soon.
I believe the landlord is not treating me fairly but what do I do?? I need advice from you all please!
Create a thread for this.
Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by classicfrank4u(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
Ile Ife?
Some mods are high this afternoon sha cheesy
This was staged though!
Who applies for admission in a private university with no money in the first place ?
Try again Davido!

Tufiakwa for u!! So u didn't see "provisional admission dre"
Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by IrokoOluwere: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
classicfrank4u:

Tufiakwa for u!! So u didn't see "provisional admission dre"
Clown cheesy
Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
some people wont like this grin
Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by Bobbysmicky(m): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
Ile Ife?
This was staged though!
Who applies for admission in a private university with no money in the first place ?
Try again Davido!
Jamb do give provisional admission to candidates, even when u don't know that such schools exist.
be guided
Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by Buikechukwu35(m): 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nice one David
Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by ladyverere(f): 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
Switsex:
Nairalanders please help!!!!!

I'm a yearly tenant, who is occupying a one bedroom apartment in my compound. My rent got expired on 31st July. I pleaded with my landlord to give me some little time since I'm yet to be paid salary.
I got my salary very late in august which I decided to pay half of the rent which is 35k, hoping to complete the full rent by the next month. My boss has been owing me last month salary.
I travelled over the weekend with our last born who stays here with me. On coming back yesterday I found my apartment locked, on enquiring from the tenants they told me the landlord came over the weekend and locked up my apartment. I headed straight to see the landlord.
On getting to his compound, I met him in front of his house. I tried pleading with him, giving him reasons why I'm yet to pay up the rent. He asked me to leave his house and come back whenever I have the rent.
As I'm typing this, I'm still confused and devastated on how to go about it. I have been crying at work since morning. I really don't know what to do and my salary is not coming anytime soon.
I believe the landlord is not treating me fairly but what do I do?? I need advice from you all please!

Go report him to the rent tribunal or if possible get a lawyer who can help you pro bono. Your landlord has no right to lock you out of your apartment because you are still legally his tenant and protected by the law, the fact that you are owing him rent notwithstanding. He can only recover possession by giving you a valid notice to quit and thereafter proceed to court. But since he has resorted to self help then you report him to the rent tribunal nearest to you.
Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by IrokoOluwere: 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
Bobbysmicky:

Jamb do give provisional admission to candidates, even when u don't know that such schools exist.
be guided
Clown cheesy
Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by Olawalesadiq(m): 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
I wonder ooo, he no get money but he dy use iPhone while most of us here dy use Android, we are not jealous ooo just saying

Funnicator:
No money but you deh use iPhone

Don't ask me how I know. Look at the status bar.
Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by Juleh01: 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
Drayton7:
Corper we o! � ... If you're a Corper and you are willing to make some Extra income virtually doing little or nothing than getting some information in Nassarawa, Jigawa, Taraba or any other northern states where you're presently located. Please send me a request and a DM here or on @Daggroallied10 on instagram. thanks God protect you all in a strange land... �

Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by Akiika: 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nigeriaaaans! Why apply to a school when there is no means of paying?
How is he going to pay for subsequent semesters? Keep doing social media begging?
Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
And why is no one talking about the fact that dude doesn't have money and he applied for a private university, if Davido pays for this one, who will pay for the next? its not like there are no public universities anyway.
Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by massingale(m): 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
Don't be a dick head... The iphone screengrab came from the OP.
Nigerians sha!

Funnicator:
No money but you deh use iPhone

Don't ask me how I know. Look at the status bar.
Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by Switsex(f): 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
ChemicalReaction:
Create a thread for this.

I have done that already but the thread is not gaining the necessary attention. Don't know what else to do.

Thanks for your concern!
Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by ChemicalReaction(f): 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
Switsex:

I have done that already but the thread is not gaining the necessary attention. Don't know what else to do.

Thanks for your concern!
mention the moderators and some popular nairalanders too.
Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by BiadeFolar(m): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
Ile Ife?
This was staged though!
Try again Davido!

Nah, it wasn't. He didn't apply. Private Unis including AU offers admission to jamhites even if they've never heard the school's name before.
I work in Adeleke admissions so I know. We send such bulk SMS and call. the number in that message is allocated to Mr Eyinnaya Gemson. call him if you need admission we're still admitting*
Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by Omonaijani: 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by DSDLIVEREPORT: 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
David God bless u. O kino subu ara ati emi
Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by wolexy14(m): 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
Eventhough am not his fan but i respect him more that wizkid.the guy jas got balls
Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
massingale:
[s]Don't be a dick head... The iphone screengrab came from the OP.
Nigerians sha[/s]!

Don't be a naughty dick head, go to his Twitter profile, his dp is with an iPhone
I guess that's from the OP too wink
Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by lakeside2gud(m): 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nice one Davido...
Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by dantrillion: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
Even davido knows the dude is lying; that was why he ask him to study dat he will verify from d management.. if u know u know�

Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Husband And Sons - Cutest Photo Ever / How To Hack Gotv And Watch All Channels Without Paying Penny / Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures