Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) (46145 Views)

A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? / Abuja Taxi Driver Strips Naked After His Car Was Impounded By Security Officials / Taxi Driver Manually Operating His Wiper During A Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by peteruuu(m): 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin grin grin Yoruba Amaka grin

Eko Amaka grin

Lagosi Amaka cheesy
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by peteruuu(m): 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin grin grin Yoruba Amaka grin

Eko Amaka grin

Lagosi Amaka cheesy

grin
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by stankezzy: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
afonjas only have mouth to make noise , thank God that the igbo guy beat him very well , to such extent that he forgot his afonjazzy cap , lesson- pride goes before a fall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by sirvvy: 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
AuroraB:
cheesy
cheesy It was a scary experience, the way my legs were shaking as I stepped on the brake ehnnn!!
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by Tonimordred(m): 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
Maafi eshe yo gbogbo eyin e...:-@:-@:-@

1 Like

Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by Rex123(m): 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
gypsey:
Fake story, this fake stories are becoming too much on this Nairaland, this forum used be a place for informative and facsinating topics. now it's full with jargons and stupid stories

That position is not even were the brake is located in any car.

the Idiot who posted this Rubbish story, didn't even think some people on here have access to a vehicle.

You really have access to a vehicle, if you weren't blind you couldn't see she was stepping on the middle pedal. To form intelligence no hard na to prove am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by icogb: 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
Fierce11:
That's commendable from the driver... Never back down from a fight... In Jos here, some taxis did that welding stuff that a surbordinate brake would potrude from the front passenger sit.. That one na final war na! But driving without speeding, insulting and fighting no be driving na
Yea... Even when you re wrong? Typical Plateau person. Dats why d Fulani's re beating you pple blue nd black.
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by Fierce11: 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
icogb:
Yea... Even when you re wrong? Typical Plateau person. Dats why d Fulani's re beating you pple blue nd black.
Haha.. An Igbo man is now plateau? Smh.
Fulanis who cowardly kill people in their sleep or when they are in church are beating plateau citizens.. Sense is in your front, but your amputated hands would not allow you to carry it
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by emeejinsm: 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin grin grin
mrjaydee:
This your story no dey add up.. to understand the topic person ghaz use calculator.
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by icogb: 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
Fierce11:

Haha.. An Igbo man is now plateau? Smh.
Fulanis who cowardly kill people in their sleep or when they are in church are beating plateau citizens.. Sense is in your front, but your amputated hands would not allow you to carry it
Wetin stop you from doin d same? Meanwhile indigenes nd non indigenes of Plateau bhave alike so no excuse.
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
A nigga once said:autojosh and lie

Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by Cyoung4real(m): 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
Yoruba's don't fight..they just shout wit their address.; ah! Emi? Omo Bode Thomas? 23 Shitta? Opposite Mr. Biggs,u 1st touch me

1 Like

Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by Cyoung4real(m): 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
Yoruba's don't fight..they just shout wit their address.; ah! Emi? Omo Bode Thomas? 23 Shitta? Opposite Mr. Biggs,u 1st touch me

na you bash person car, na you still Waka go fight am.... ike di na ire ndi Yoruba
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
gypsey:
Fake story, this fake stories are becoming too much on this Nairaland, this forum used be a place for informative and facsinating topics. now it's full with jargons and stupid stories

That position is not even were the brake is located in any car.

the Idiot who posted this Rubbish story, didn't even think some people on here have access to a vehicle.
You are pessimist and a sadist which is a very bad state of mind.please try and find things that will give you joy.

Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by Olifiz(m): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
mrjaydee:
This your story no dey add up.. to understand the topic person ghaz use calculator.

Lol. Funny
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by dasphinx1(m): 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
awoofawoo:
Ma lu gbogbo yin te was loke yen pa ni grin

Afi 'was' loke na.....
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by awoofawoo: 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
dasphinx1:

Afi 'was' loke na.....
lol auto-correct ke you were grin
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by dasphinx1(m): 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
awoofawoo:
lol auto-correct ke you were grin

Heheh!!!!
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by Idrizeey: 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
Driveress grin grin
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by Nolongthing3669: 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
Fierce11:
That's commendable from the driver... Never back down from a fight... In Jos here, some taxis did that welding stuff that a surbordinate brake would potrude from the front passenger sit.. That one na final war na! But driving without speeding, insulting and fighting no be driving na
In this our jos? shocked
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by Burgerlomo: 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
Many are coocoo few are roaming cool

Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
tommyken:

You are pessimist and a sadist which is a very bad state of mind.please try and find things that will give you joy.
Thank you! grin it takes one to know one.
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by adecz: 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
Abeg,

Make una leave me jorr.
Which kain story be dis?? undecided embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
Rex123:

You really have access to a vehicle, if you weren't blind you couldn't see she was stepping on the middle pedal. To form intelligence no hard na to prove am
Okay, now, go hit your head some were on a rock.

The Vehicles we drive over here have no middle pedal. that vehicle must be 100 years old then. grin grin.
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by Rex123(m): 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
gypsey:
Okay, now, go hit your head some were on a rock.

The Vehicles we drive over here have no middle pedal. that vehicle must be 100 years old then. grin grin.

Block head!
Instead of you admitting you are human and you made a mistake, trying to make a senseless joke out of it.
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by HomeOfMe(f): 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
AutoJoshNG:

A lady on Twitter with the handle @chiefladyhur narrated here ordeal with a taxi driver in Lagos. She told a story of how the taxi driver made her depress the brake of the taxi from the passenger seat so he can step out and fight.

The taxi driver actually bashed the Toyota Camry in front of him but still went on to fight.

The lady’s narration was mostly in Yoruba language. If you don’t understand the language, we are here for you. We will give you the English interpretation after her story.

She wrote;

[center]Im tired of lagos. Driver scratched one toyota Camry badly and still challenged the man. Next thing driver said sisi mi Jo ba mi teh brake ki yi.. Maa no man yi pa.. He got down. For a moment I discovered so many lives are in my hands. Dear Lord.

Man was throwing blows and shouting at me.. Sisi mi jo Maa gbe ese kuro ni brakioooo…

Then faced the man wo aiye e maa baje leeni�

Everyone were actually scared tho.

The woman at my back was just shouting oluwa o..

Ta lo ni kin wo motor yi

My phone rang and she shouted Jo maa gbe phone o

What if soldier ant bin bite me?

Oluwa ooo�

The Camry guy beat my driver tho..

Beat am gan walai..

He even forgot to pick his native cap..

The woman that was at my back said

Enu nikan leni pelu gbogbo gragra ten shee. Won sha ti na yin. Ara yin ti Baale���������[/center]

English Interpretation of her story;

Okay y’all this was what happened in English.

This lady boarded a cab; the cab then hit a Toyota Camry badly and still challenged the owner.

Next thing the driver said was “my lady please help me press the brake”, saying he was going to beat the owner of the camry; then he got down .

For a moment she discovered so many lives were in her hand . The driver was throwing blows and shouting at the lady that she shouldn’t remove her leg from the brake. Then he continued with the owner of the Camry telling him that his life would be destroyed today.

Everyone was scared. The woman at the lady’s back was shouting God’s name, asking herself who asked her to enter this cab.The lady’s phone then rang, the woman panicking shouted please don’t pick up the call.

The lady started thinking what if Soldier ant should bite her. At last, the Camry guy beat up the cab man so bad He forgot to pick his native cap.

The woman at the lady’s back that was panicking then said referring to the cab man, that with all the energy he has infused in himself, he only has mouth to brag, and since they’ve beaten him now, he’s body is now calm.

https://autojosh.com/lady-narrates-driver-depress-brake-fight/

Very hilarious. Infact I shed a tear while laughing.
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
Rex123:

Block head!
Instead of you admitting you are human and you made a mistake, trying to make a senseless joke out of it.
I am guessing you have never heard of or come Across an Automatic vehicles then grin
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by cadesky(m): 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
Come to Kano, u go see worst, A driver once told me to help him match brake and some1 else hold d steering still as he went out to use his mouth to pump fuel inside cabrator.... When it come to public transport, Kano state is a no go area...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obituary Of Seven Wedding Guests Who Died In Delta Auto Crash (Photo) / Mandla Maseko Dies In Bike Accident / The First Aeroplane That Landed In Bauchi In 1928

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.