Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Travel Ban Or Not, Atiku Will Make A Better President Than Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Travel Ban Or Not, Atiku Will Make A Better President Than Buhari (311 Views)

Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People / Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Ban Or Not, Atiku Will Make A Better President Than Buhari by chieyine(m): 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar who won the PDP presidential primaries convincingly have been branded corrupt and all sort of names by the opposition party APC.
Alhaji Atiku decamped from PDP prior to 2015 election and was never called corrupt till when he won PDP primaries.
The ruling party seeing that the Turaki of Adamawa is no small fry have launched a campaign of corruption against him.
Much is said of his inability to visit the United States and as such not fit to be our President.
I then ask ;
Is it not inferiority complex for us to adjudge who will best be our President on the ability of visiting the United states?
What benefits accrued from visiting the United States did we get during this regime?
Donald Trump insulted our country and our President and we are still shouting "Visit the US".
Melanie Trump visited African states including our neighbour Ghana, she didn't care to say Hi to Nigeria.
The United States give no damn shit about Nigeria for us to be equating our President on his ability to visit the US.

Nelson Mandela was banned from Visiting the United States on terrorism related activities until 2008 when George Bush signed into law a bill that banned Mandela's restriction.
Did the restriction culminate in bad governance by Mandela in South Africa?
Did it make South Africa less developed?
Can you compare the progress made in South Africa during that time with Nigeria with no travel ban?
The UK parliament debated actively banning Trump from visiting the UK "Credit to Dr Amadi Chima Mathew".
Travel Ban is no special thing.
We need someone who will not be globetrotting.
We need someone who as a result of travel ban will sit down and develop Nigeria
We need someone who has a track record of good management and Atiku has that considering he is the second largest private employer of labour in Nigeria.
He understands politics well as against our former military ruler and has what it takes to move this country forward.
Atiku should get a good vice president and let the 2019 election politicking start

My name is Chieyine Nelson and I write for https://naijapolitico.com.ng

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J

1 Like

Re: Travel Ban Or Not, Atiku Will Make A Better President Than Buhari by okenwa(m): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
2019 presidential Primaries analysis:

Atiku won in the PDP primary

Buhari was imposed in the APC primary

Simple.........Nigerians decide

2 Likes

Re: Travel Ban Or Not, Atiku Will Make A Better President Than Buhari by slivertongue: 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
Atiku has a beta understandin of d workins of politics &democratic governance. so dont compare him wit d incompetent GMB
Re: Travel Ban Or Not, Atiku Will Make A Better President Than Buhari by busky007: 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
the funniest aspect is some nigerians are seriously rooting for buhari
God save us
Re: Travel Ban Or Not, Atiku Will Make A Better President Than Buhari by FarahAideed: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
GOB is a failure sent from hell to Punish Nigerians!!!!!
Re: Travel Ban Or Not, Atiku Will Make A Better President Than Buhari by Fierce11: 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
op.. You wrote what haas been on my mind! Even if 'The US' bans him, from entering, he would still have a vp and an unending option of representatives.. Any vagabond trying to forcefully impose any corruption charge or link him to any, is on his/her own.
If This is how an 'incorruptible' president is causing millions of people hardship and suffering.. And allowing more than 2million people to lose their jobs and source of livelihood, then i'd rather have a president who has created 'visible' jobs to people.. A man who will be in the country with us because he is banned from travelling.. I'd rather ATIKULATE than be a DULLARD
Re: Travel Ban Or Not, Atiku Will Make A Better President Than Buhari by python2gbera: 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
The headquarters of UN is in the US, so be careful the international embarrassment you wish for..

-python2
Re: Travel Ban Or Not, Atiku Will Make A Better President Than Buhari by chieyine(m): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
python2gbera:
The headquarters of UN is in the US, so be careful the international embarrassment you wish for..

-python2
When Mandela was given a travel ban, did it stop South Africa from progressing undecided

(1) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Welcomed Home By His Adorable Grand Daughter / Why Atiku Picked Peter Obi As Running Mate... He's Young And Vibrant / Lets Give Atiku A Try ... Who Knows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.