Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Tinubu Pernicious, Disingenuous Liar – Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Pernicious, Disingenuous Liar – Femi Fani-kayode (20806 Views)

Soludo And His Disingenuous Tantrum / Guinness Nigeria Blasts Man Who Called Peter Obi Liar: Shut Up Your Dirty Mouth / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Pernicious, Disingenuous Liar – Femi Fani-kayode by baba4dgirls: 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
obinto:

Which of the drug addicts do u mean, Tinubu or FFk? i no mention Sanwo-Olu
cheesy cheesy
Bro Sanwo-Olu is in a class of his own.
He is a complete psycho. grin grin
Re: Tinubu Pernicious, Disingenuous Liar – Femi Fani-kayode by Kingspin(m): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:
and its you that is honest? i understand him sha, trying to remain relevant, so incase pdp take power in his dreams, he will have a position waiting for him cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ffk keeps attacking people and they ignore him, its only mad people that are treated like that grin

everybody asides the igbos know that Hausa people are peaceful and arent criminals, how many ritiualist have you heard of that are from the north? how many kidnappers? armed robbers? thieves? hausa people are not bad people, the herdmens issue is not todays news, benue people will steal their cow and hausa mans religion encorages revenge, so they will do what they know best but the real snakes here are the christians that will look for trouble and cry that they are being attacked, i'm not from the north but at least i can be honest, any enermy you have ure the one that created it, i have gone to the north many times, i havent been robbed or budgled, go to the south and the story is different, abeg make una park well with una hypocrisy
Not all the time do people have a beautiful comment.
Re: Tinubu Pernicious, Disingenuous Liar – Femi Fani-kayode by giztzone(m): 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
This is how it starts....
Bubu go remember you sooooon...

N180,000 Graduate Trainee Oil and Gas Job In Lagos - Apply Now! (ENDS TODAY)

Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited is recruiting to fill the position of Graduate Trainee. The position is located in Lagos State. This was announced on Drilldeep Oil careers page

Salary
NGN 150,000 -180,000.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to:

CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW

Application Deadline 9th November, 2018.
Re: Tinubu Pernicious, Disingenuous Liar – Femi Fani-kayode by Anyad231: 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:
and its you that is honest? i understand him sha, trying to remain relevant, so incase pdp take power in his dreams, he will have a position waiting for him cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ffk keeps attacking people and they ignore him, its only mad people that are treated like that grin

everybody asides the igbos know that Hausa people are peaceful and arent criminals, how many ritiualist have you heard of that are from the north? how many kidnappers? armed robbers? thieves? hausa people are not bad people, the herdmens issue is not todays news, benue people will steal their cow and hausa mans religion encorages revenge, so they will do what they know best but the real snakes here are the christians that will look for trouble and cry that they are being attacked, i'm not from the north but at least i can be honest, any enermy you have ure the one that created it, i have gone to the north many times, i havent been robbed or budgled, go to the south and the story is different, abeg make una park well with una hypocrisy
see hypocrisy of the highest level....is d killing only on benue state or are d other states stealing too...let d herdmen stay in d north ...i always laff at a low IQHausa man that will come running their parade as usual...please u have had d highest number of presidents and head of state but d north is still under developed...see brainwashing of d highest order...just shows ur leaders have no regard.
Re: Tinubu Pernicious, Disingenuous Liar – Femi Fani-kayode by Oblang(m): 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
Herdsmen:

Are you not ashamed of your post..
If you know nothing about matters ..just jump and pass..

Middlebelt situation is a very evil one..
Buhari and his fellow fulanis are on conquest..

Visit them and find out the real truth..
Even if you wan support tinubu..use you4 sense..
Draw line between reality and fiction

Under whose watch did all this happened in the same middlebelt?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/fulani-reign-terror-killing-spree-continues/amp/
Re: Tinubu Pernicious, Disingenuous Liar – Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:
in its you that is honest? i understand him hypocrisy

U r stupid.
Watevr fate befell dos dat died from herdsmen attack all around d country will befall u IJN

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pernicious, Disingenuous Liar – Femi Fani-kayode by Algaddaf: 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:

is true, u nice guy, u are fair to us
Re: Tinubu Pernicious, Disingenuous Liar – Femi Fani-kayode by kernel001: 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:

Ignorance makes a man look like a fool in the public, these are data from various government agencies, what's your take Sir?

Re: Tinubu Pernicious, Disingenuous Liar – Femi Fani-kayode by marvinsync(m): 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:

yes! it's the Chinese that are killing people in the north
Re: Tinubu Pernicious, Disingenuous Liar – Femi Fani-kayode by marvinsync(m): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:

yes! it's the Chinese that are killing g people in the north
Re: Tinubu Pernicious, Disingenuous Liar – Femi Fani-kayode by Emperornice: 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:

Before you begin to say rubbish, gv ur local government chairman to vet it before posting, so he would be proud of you
Re: Tinubu Pernicious, Disingenuous Liar – Femi Fani-kayode by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 12:15am On Oct 10, 2018
iamJ:

All these thrash for some likes you aint paid for. My man if you dont know what to post, will you simply keep quiet and just go through comments. Imagine a tribe/religion that can kill/maim someone for something as simple as easing yourself in a gutter not close to their praying place.

Re: Tinubu Pernicious, Disingenuous Liar – Femi Fani-kayode by realvikash: 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ategberoson:

when will ffk used his pernicious English to stand politically independent?

even ikpeazu that join politics after him is going for second term as governor of Abia state while this disgraced guy is nothing to write home about

Harvard graduate relegate his political carrier into social media activist and appointment. a disgrace to elites

Lol, bro no be that one dey ground like this, Tinubu is being slammed perniciously by FFK, dazzol we know grin grin
Re: Tinubu Pernicious, Disingenuous Liar – Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
APC Chieftain, Bola Tinubu who spoke about the farmers and herdsmen clash that has left many dead and homeless at a national summit on conflict resolution organised by the Nation and TV Continental tagged 'Towards an Enduring Peace', said the conflict was caused by scarcity of water, a comment that got the attention of former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode.

Reacting to the comment, Femi Fani-Kayode tweeted;

To claim that the genocidal agenda of the herdsmen is due to water scarcity,climate change or the drying up of River Chad is a pernicious and disingenious lie. The attempt to cover up the motive and identity of those who indulge in mass murder and ethnic cleansing is despicable.

https://lailasnews.com/tinubu-says-herdsmen-crisis-caused-by-water-scarcity-femi-fani-kayode-reacts/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Invasion Of Dave Umahi’s Abuja Home Sparks Controversy / Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) / FG To Unveil Those Behind Abuja-kaduna Train Attack — Gen Magashi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.