Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust (43874 Views)

Capital Importation Is Increasing, Atiku Got This Wrong Again - Onanuga / Charly Boy's Song About Atiku Got Nigerians Talking As Festus Keyamo Shares Vide / Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by BeardedMeat(m): 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
maestroferdi:
Segun Sowunmi...debating machine...

I cant wait to see him decimate APC propagandists in an intellectual polemic marathon.

Atiku is stockpiling quality human resources for the ultimate battle...

We are jet-set...Arent taking no prisoners...
Segun is a delight to listen to any day.
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by BeardedMeat(m): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
FreelanceRebel:
The last minutes simply means PDP cooked up figures for Atiku. How could the information get to the Delegates inside the Arena.

Free n Fair election indeed
So you don't know the delegates have a leader through which vital info are cascaded down the rank? Oga which school you go sef?

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by BeardedMeat(m): 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
senatordave1:

No,actually the generals took the decision on friday and dispatched general aliyu gusau on that night to ferry their message,one dailies reported so.they may have cooked up figures as usual that is the major reason they have been winning polls since 1999.an analysis of pdp victories in ss/se will see inconsistent and inflated figures.the card reader stopped that.am afraid they might have found a way to inflate figures again going by the figures from ede in osun polls.i hope am wrong,apc need to over monitor ss/se.
The ss/se ordinarily should not produce more than 5 million votes which should give buhari victory.again this thread shows why a buhari re-election is better.the ex generals are nigeria's biggest problems,they need to be destroyed once and for all.a buhari victory will do that and also retire most politicians from 1999.
Hahahahahaha... frustration will fully set in when you loose your BMC job next year
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by Munzy14(m): 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:
atiku fever, atiku is the chosen one, atiku is god sent cheesy cheesy cheesy some of u spoke to god and he told u that atiku is his man and u coiuldnt ask god why poverty gum ur family like water around fish in the ocean, atiku is corrupt but we love him, even if atiku is the son of the devil we love him cheesy

una never start, let him be the messiah, that thief will never smell that office, i'm ready to steal ballot boxes if needed, i will rig anything rigable, atiku hasnt build a single thing in the east but the igbos and bad choices is like peanut butter and jelly, its in their history always standing on the wrong side of things

buhari is not perfect but at least stealing has stopped, for una to even look pdp face again self cheesy cheesy cheesy i swear, all of u are ur problems

as for me and my household its buhari till 2023, then maybe a yoruba and igbo combination because i'm fair but atikulation is dead on arrival, we will burn ur votes, we are ready, come win make we see
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]
u are known to be on the wrongside of events, even with ur sharp bad mouth.
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by senatordave1(m): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
BeardedMeat:
Hahahahahaha... frustration will fully set in when you loose your BMC job next year
Frustration follow you nwanne onyemaechi
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by BeardedMeat(m): 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
senatordave1:

Blessings follow you nwanne onyemaechi
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by FarahAideed: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
Smile4daddy:
If Atiku rules Nigeria for 1 day, it will take us 10 years to recover. He's highly experienced in Looting.

Let it take 10 years , is it your 10 years ... A lot better than Buhari who for every minute he rule 6 people are thrown into hopeless poverty

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by Smile4daddy(m): 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
FarahAideed:

Let it take 10 years , is it your 10 years ... A lot better than Buhari who for every minute he rule 6 people are thrown into hopeless poverty
Address dat poverty to yourself. Don't address other people with you problem.

If you never achieve anything good under PMB regime, dat means u are on the side of HATE.

Honest Nigerians will see a reason to vote PMB over again.
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by FarahAideed: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Address dat poverty to yourself. Don't address other people with you problem.

If you never achieve anything good under PMB regime, dat means u are on the side of HATE.

Honest Nigerians will see a reason to vote PMB over again.

You mean sadist and terrorists

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by Mujtahida: 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:
atiku fever, atiku is the chosen one, atiku is god sent cheesy cheesy cheesy some of u spoke to god and he told u that atiku is his man and u coiuldnt ask god why poverty gum ur family like water around fish in the ocean, atiku is corrupt but we love him, even if atiku is the son of the devil we love him cheesy

una never start, let him be the messiah, that thief will never smell that office, i'm ready to steal ballot boxes if needed, i will rig anything rigable, atiku hasnt build a single thing in the east but the igbos and bad choices is like peanut butter and jelly, its in their history always standing on the wrong side of things

buhari is not perfect but at least stealing has stopped, for una to even look pdp face again self cheesy cheesy cheesy i swear, all of u are ur problems

as for me and my household its buhari till 2023, then maybe a yoruba and igbo combination because i'm fair but atikulation is dead on arrival, we will burn ur votes, we are ready, come win make we see
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]
Ignorant fool. Tell me that Buhari is not corrupt. Shallow minded people easily hoodwinked by the swindle of Buhari's anti corruption mantra. You have no idea how corrupt this government is so if you ain't supporting Atiku don't pretend Buhari is a Saint.

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
BeardedMeat:
So you don't know the delegates have a leader through which vital info are cascaded down the rank? Oga which school you go sef?

Dont deceived anyone, the figures are cooked up thats why Wike and Secondus were angry during the convention, on that day Kwankwaso, crash on the ground, carry-out by ambulance.

The convention you did not attend at all but giving us fake info.
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by zidek(m): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
I dnt see atiku winning 2019 presidential poll, unless he will buy my voter's card with #1million! Buhari all the way!!!
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by slivertongue: 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
i am passing d shot back 2u.

'kare jini, biri jini'
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by Carlyscales: 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
gillsway:
But Wike voted Tambuwal? This the era of fake news indeed
I hope u actually read the write B4 this ur reply
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by lonelydora: 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
Didn't i say it here that the Generals took that decision? Aliyu Gusau came with that message
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by Splashme: 7:34am On Oct 10, 2018
temptnow:
The bottom line is, Buhari straight to Daura no stopover or leg over

Gbam
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by BeardedMeat(m): 11:17am On Oct 10, 2018
FreelanceRebel:

Dont deceived anyone, the figures are cooked up thats why Wike and Secondus were angry during the convention, on that day Kwankwaso, crash on the ground, carry-out by ambulance.

The convention you did not attend at all but giving us fake info.
The figures we're cooked? Like the 14million that voted the Lifeless one in their primaries?

#AtikuWeKnow
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
BeardedMeat:
The figures we're cooked? Like the 14million that voted the Lifeless one in their primaries?

#AtikuWeKnow

Yes, believe PDP and APC at your expense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ACP Oluseye Odunmbaku Dies In His Sleep / Kogi Election Fallout: Faleke Resumes Legislative Duties. Vangurd / Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.