Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust (43708 Views)

Capital Importation Is Increasing, Atiku Got This Wrong Again - Onanuga / Charly Boy's Song About Atiku Got Nigerians Talking As Festus Keyamo Shares Vide / Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by elmodee7(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2018
Atiku can and will never rule nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by Organs(m): 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:
atiku fever, atiku is the chosen one, atiku is god sent cheesy cheesy cheesy some of u spoke to god and he told u that atiku is his man and u coiuldnt ask god why poverty gum ur family like water around fish in the ocean, atiku is corrupt but we love him, even if atiku is the son of the devil we love him cheesy

una never start, let him be the messiah, that thief will never smell that office, i'm ready to steal ballot boxes if needed, i will rig anything rigable, atiku hasnt build a single thing in the east but the igbos and bad choices is like peanut butter and jelly, its in their history always standing on the wrong side of things

buhari is not perfect but at least stealing has stopped, for una to even look pdp face again self cheesy cheesy cheesy i swear, all of u are ur problems

as for me and my household its buhari till 2023, then maybe a yoruba and igbo combination because i'm fair but atikulation is dead on arrival, we will burn ur votes, we are ready, come win make we see
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

Ol Boy, calm down your nerves and drink water. Firstly, about the empty threats, if you try any nonsense, na you go suffer. Death is nothing in naija so just be quiet and thread softly. Now, about Ibos, you are just complaining like most Ibos do, they are forever complaining and saying what others did or did not do for them, it is a usual song. They also keep pointing to others and blaming others and will never ever take responsibility. In 2015, everyone agreed that PDP is a party of thieves and we should all move away from it, but not the Ibos, they mostly voted PDP and kept abusing APC for not doing anything for them. Now Atiku Vs Buhari, yes i agree Atiku is part of corruption, but, majority of folks in APC are corrupt PDP folks as well so PDP and APC are all the same whether you accept it or not. Looking at the leaders now, Buhari is not in charge, he is weak, slow and he has no vision, now he is honest i agree, but cases of corruption was reported to him again and again he is the president and he has done nothing about it, now what does that make him? Also, his own Ministers do not have access to him, they have to go through Daura or Kyari, the other day, Kachikwu had to write a letter to the newspapers to get Buhari's attention what do you make of that? Now, i have a feeling, Atiku is old enough and experienced enough to know and understand that corruption is not helping and that the only reason why he has a chance now is because APC is also corrupt, that will motivate him to do justice to all the thieves in Nigeria and leave a good legacy which i want to believe is driving him currently. That is the Hope we can safely queue behind at this point my broda.

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by Charly68: 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
This is a serious matter oo!The storm is really gathering against Buhari's ambition..the Retired Generals are really mobilizing even from their sitting rooms.. Politics is a serious business in Ngeria ..nothing dey for common man
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by FBIL: 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
This your report is criminal and misleading! I'll just give you one example.
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state directed us to vote Tambuwal after all the governors agreed to not support any of them. But having known that Atiku has what it takes, we snubbed Umahi's directive and voted Atiku. I'm sure Atiku got 100% votes from Ebonyi state. Same applied to other SE/SS states. Which General? Obasanjo didn't root for Atiku; IBB rooted for Saraki...abeg go and sit down. Gutter Journalism at work.
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by senatordave1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
odomanis:

Were you with him when he caste his vote ?
Atiku spent over 40 billion on the primaries yet the road to jada is untarred.he prefers to build universities for the nouveau rich and import mikano

2 Likes

Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by senatordave1(m): 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
FBIL:
This your report is criminal and misleading! I'll just give you one example.
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state directed us to vote Tambuwal after all the governors agreed to not support any of them. But having known that Atiku has what it takes, we snubbed Umahi's directive and voted Atiku. I'm sure Atiku got 100% votes from Ebonyi state. Same applied to other SE/SS states. Which General? Obasanjo didn't root for Atiku; IBB rooted for Saraki...abeg go and sit down. Gutter Journalism at work.
Your right.not all the generals are against buhari.only ibb and danjuma are against buhari.abdulsalam is neutral,obj may be.this generals must be destroyed.i see buhari polling up to 100,000 in ebonyi
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nigerians Who Chesish Sanity Must Stay Woke So We Dont Get Robbed In Broad Daylight Next Year
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by Num07033711115(m): 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
[qoute]Atiku had to make a lot of commitments to those who supported him in Nigeria to clinch the ticket.[/qoute] this is what i picked from the reading this is how a leading should be.
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by leisuretym: 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
power brokers or no power brokers, if there is anything power in APC , its Yusuf power bike.

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by masseratti: 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
senatordave1:

Its not sir.the best pick is ekweremmadu.this is a time for hardcore politicians not technocrats and soft people.whichever way,the exgenerals must be stopped.lets re-elect bubu
buhari is an ex general and he has failed, what I want to continue is the act by which if any politician fails to perform he is voted out.
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:
atiku fever, atiku is the chosen one, atiku is god sent cheesy cheesy cheesy some of u spoke to god and he told u that atiku is his man and u coiuldnt ask god why poverty gum ur family like water around fish in the ocean, atiku is corrupt but we love him, even if atiku is the son of the devil we love him cheesy

una never start, let him be the messiah, that thief will never smell that office, i'm ready to steal ballot boxes if needed, i will rig anything rigable, atiku hasnt build a single thing in the east but the igbos and bad choices is like peanut butter and jelly, its in their history always standing on the wrong side of things

buhari is not perfect but at least stealing has stopped, for una to even look pdp face again self cheesy cheesy cheesy i swear, all of u are ur problems

as for me and my household its buhari till 2023, then maybe a yoruba and igbo combination because i'm fair but atikulation is dead on arrival, we will burn ur votes, we are ready, come win make we see
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

I hope u succeed in stealing ballot boxes as u promised. Keep dreaming of Yoruba and Igbo combination as president and vice. Clap for yourself
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by Smile4daddy(m): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
If Atiku rules Nigeria for 1 day, it will take us 10 years to recover. He's highly experienced in Looting.
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by masseratti: 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
Organs:

Ol Boy, calm down your nerves and drink water. Firstly, about the empty threats, if you try any nonsense, na you go suffer. Death is nothing in naija so just be quiet and thread softly. Now, about Ibos, you are just complaining like most Ibos do, they are forever complaining and saying what others did or did not do for them, it is a usual song. They also keep pointing to others and blaming others and will never ever take responsibility. In 2015, everyone agreed that PDP is a party of thieves and we should all move away from it, but not the Ibos, they mostly voted PDP and kept abusing APC for not doing anything for them. Now Atiku Vs Buhari, yes i agree Atiku is part of corruption, but, majority of folks in APC are corrupt PDP folks as well so PDP and APC are all the same whether you accept it or not. Looking at the leaders now, Buhari is not in charge, he is weak, slow and he has no vision, now he is honest i agree, but cases of corruption was reported to him again and again he is the president and he has done nothing about it, now what does that make him? Also, his own Ministers do not have access to him, they have to go through Daura or Kyari, the other day, Kachikwu had to write a letter to the newspapers to get Buhari's attention what do you make of that? Now, i have a feeling, Atiku is old enough and experienced enough to know and understand that corruption is not helping and that the only reason why he has a chance now is because APC is also corrupt, that will motivate him to do justice to all the thieves in Nigeria and leave a good legacy which i want to believe is driving him currently. That is the Hope we can safely queue behind at this point my broda.
I agree with you, in my language there is a proverb that says it's the path way of the thief that we use to catch a thief, am not fan of his but I will rather vote hkm and encourage others to vote him than buhari, who has failed woefully.
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by clarocuzioo(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:

Atiku has INTEL logistics in Port Harcourt where many Nigerians including Igbos are working.
Buhari should be ashamed that he made the Nigerian masses to start considering PDP again.
Its is very delusional, naive and Hypocritic of anybody to say that stealing has stopped in Buhari's government.
Aisha Buhari's ADC #2.5B loot is still fresh on our minds, to say the least.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by lielbree: 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:

Thunder fire you
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by olajizz01(m): 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
Whether Buhari win or Corrupt Atiku win,you people will cry foul, So they want Atiku to win just because of these corrupt people protection,not for the betterment of Nigeria,they are fearing that Buhari may deal with them in his second term.
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by jumpandpas(m): 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:

[img]http://2.bp..com//adam-levine.gif[/img]

Shut up.
Igbos hv the right to support anyone they like. Why didn't your region vote out Atiku during the primaries?.

Check around you, Igbos are doing better than you. KISS THE TRUTH.
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by Smile4daddy(m): 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
Organs:

Atiku is Highly corrupted believe me.

If Atiku rules Nigeria for 1 day, it will take us 10 years to recover. He's highly experienced in Looting.

Imagine somebody who agreed on a bribe to sell off NITEL as a vice president. What will he do as a president?
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by Badooguy: 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
For this week, for saying the best word of the day
slivertongue:
Atiku is far better than d incompetent xter in aso rock who earns salary for doing notin. d power brokers did well

Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by mitchelljnr(m): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:
atiku fever, atiku is the chosen one, atiku is god sent cheesy cheesy cheesy some of u spoke to god and he told u that atiku is his man and u coiuldnt ask god why poverty gum ur family like water around fish in the ocean, atiku is
buhari is not perfect but at least stealing has stopped, for una to even look pdp face again self

Stealing has stopped but under him money missed in JAMB and no proper investigations, over $40m missed in NIA no investigations and you say stealing has stopped.
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by Chibokgame: 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
And yet some people from the other group said he bought the delegates with dollars.
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by zombieTRACKER: 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:

And who told your silly azz that stealing stopped...
The only reason you support Buhari is the killing of innocent Christians in the middle belt...
The persecution of Shiites and the empowerment of Fulani herdsmen...

Who told you that nepotism is not the worst form of corruption... Osibanjo appointed Mathew saifeya to head the Dss but what happened?...

All supporters of Buhari are mad
Useless things
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by maestroferdi: 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
senatordave1:

You mean the loud mouthed fellow from ogun? His as loud as fayose.a calm igbokwe overran him severally.apart from his mouth,is he willing to pay the supreme price like igbokwe or fasakin?
The day any right-and thinking person begins to take an evaluation/assessment coming from you seriously....
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by zelexotunla(m): 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
Seeing the supporters of Atiku and including alleged support of Chief Olusegun Obasanjo really show we are morally corrupt. The yeye power brokers have been given incompetent leaders from the days of yore. Well, I won't blame them, they were corruptedly powered to that stage of their lives. But if these people enforced their anointed to do their biddings again and we all happy about it, then our case in this country is beyond redeemable. It is saddened to see how press which are in the hands of Atiku financial grips can cook anything for us and swallow it. Nevertheless, APC and Buhari ain't saints but I can't see Atiku going back to that Villa again. What did he forget to take from there? Let him tell us what he used the 8 years he spent in the Villa for? Nigeria can not be better with our low live thinking unless will redeem ourselves from all these political class. Piss out.
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by WarriAproko: 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
But ngozi is from south south nah
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by henrygale(m): 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:

Tell me.one thing ur Messiah buharia has built in the East? Anyways, a man who can't boast of any investment asides his numbered cows that has remained same over the years....tho we know that's a lie that he has been feeding the gullible buharistas.
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by M3A16(m): 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hmmmm! From the report, it indicates that those predators called Nigerian Ex military service men supported "atiku" for them to be able to resume to their abandoned duties of mimicking the nation's economy which they ran away from ever since the current administration came in. It has been a very bad moves for those who accepted the amalgamation of this country, imagine some set of Nigerians majorly from a part of nation intentionally close their eyes to this glaring fact and border not to mind the doom that is looming and awaiting the country if their evil plot succeeds. Buhari is not a complete clean man though but he is far better if not best among the available options that we are going to be faced with come next year.. Hmmmm! Education has no traces again in some of the youth's life and thinking with possession of multiple degrees despite call of enlightenment from few who see things from a far and wide range..

May God liberate this nation from the captivity of occultic and evil people.
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by millhouse: 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
The same OBJ that is insulting ATK in the media? shocked

OBJ can never support ATzk!

IBB and Danjuma? YES!
The reason I prefer the Northerners.
OBJ is a CONFUSIONIST!
He should be left out of this.

Atiku is not a BARRACK-BOY!

Atiku was the BEST CHOICE!
The NORTHERN DELEGATES CALLED IT!

It is now time for ATIKU TO WORK WITH THE NORTH ONLY, and CUT OUT YHE SW ENTIRELY!

The SW is too regional to be taken seriously.
They have offered nothing but confusion and disingenuity to democracy in Nigeria over the past 20 years!

IBB and Danjuma do not trust the OBJ and the WEST!
And for good reason. cheesy
Never say never in politics ! No permanent friend No permanent enemy
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by millhouse: 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
henrygale:

Tell me.one thing ur Messiah buharia has built in the East? Anyways, a man who can't boast of any investment asides his numbered cows that has remained same over the years....tho we know that's a lie that he has been feeding the gullible buharistas.
Hehehehe... Buhari's cattle have been on family planning, still 150 in number.
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by Organs(m): 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Atiku is Highly corrupted believe me.

Imagine somebody who agreed on a bribe to sell off NITEL as a vice president. What will he do as a president?

My Broda, one thing i've come to realize is that there are so many lies out there and people say all sorts of lies about others just to get their agenda across. Imagine all the lies about Buhari in 2015.. to the extent that there was an attempt to bring someone up as a boko haram kingpin and have him confess that Buhari is their sponsor just to win an election... Can you imagine? My broda, forget it people will say all sorts, including pastors and imams. Now, lets be realistic, what will Atiku gain looting as President? I don't believe a 72 year old Atiku will become President and loot, he has had his name associated with Corruption so much that he will do the right thing. Even the father of Corruption in Nigeria, IBB, if he becomes President today, i don't think he will loot? He is so concerned about his name in history that he is a very sad man. He is associated with corruption and annulling June 12 and that is his legacy which he can do nothing about. Now, if you say, will Atiku turn against all the thieves that are around him now and jail them or ask them to return stolen money? Now that is where i have an issue with an Atiku presidency, i know looting will not go on as we have it currently with Buhari with no vision and having a weakness of trusting you and putting you in charge and not asking any question, Atiku will of course be in charge.
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by Smile4daddy(m): 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
Organs:

My Broda, one thing i've come to realize is that there are so many lies out there and people say all sorts of lies about others just to get their agenda across. Imagine all the lies about Buhari in 2015.. to the extent that there was an attempt to bring someone up as a boko haram kingpin and have him confess that Buhari is their sponsor just to win an election... Can you imagine? My broda, forget it people will say all sorts, including pastors and imams. Now, lets be realistic, what will Atiku gain looting as President? I don't believe a 72 year old Atiku will become President and loot, he has had his name associated with Corruption so much that he will do the right thing. Even the father of Corruption in Nigeria, IBB, if he becomes President today, i don't think he will loot? He is so concerned about his name in history that he is a very sad man. He is associated with corruption and annulling June 12 and that is his legacy which he can do nothing about. Now, if you say, will Atiku turn against all the thieves that are around him now and jail them or ask them to return stolen money? Now that is where i have an issue with an Atiku presidency, i know looting will not go on as we have it currently with Buhari with no vision and having a weakness of trusting you and putting you in charge and not asking any question, Atiku will of course be in charge.

He may not be the one to Loot but he will be a push over toy to godfathers.

Those Dubious godfather will be the ones to Loot under his watch and you know PMB will never encourage such Dubious characters.
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by BeardedMeat(m): 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
CilicMarin:
I dey laugh Atiku and ipob yoots! grin grin

They will cry blood next year.
Are you surprised the OP said OBJ supported Atiku to clinch the ticket? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office / Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.