Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,768 members, 7,865,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

Face The Civil War In Your Party And Leave Me Alone, Saraki Replies APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Face The Civil War In Your Party And Leave Me Alone, Saraki Replies APC (250 Views)

Okorocha Replies APC, I’m Not A Bad Loser / “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC / I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Face The Civil War In Your Party And Leave Me Alone, Saraki Replies APC by Thenovita: 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
The Senate President, Bukola Saraki has just replied the All Progressives Congress (APC) for mocking him over his performance at the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential Primary.

The APC spokesman, Yekini Nabena had issued a communique, mocking Saraki’s performance saying that his “Presidential bid had crashed”.

However, in a statement Issued by the Media and Public Affairs to the President of the Senate, Yusuph Olaniyonu, Saraki said that the APC is always disturbed by the sound of his name.

Saraki, however, advised the APC and its leadership to stop focusing on developments in the opposition party and seek ways to solve the “civil war” that had been ignited in the party.

The statement reads:

“We have noted the irresponsible statement issued by the APC spokesman, Yekinni Nabena.

“We know that he and the leadership of the APC are always incensed and disturbed at the mere hearing of the name, Saraki. It is also notable that Nabena and the APC are always concerned about the developments in the opposition party, the PDP.

“However, we believe that with the ‘civil war’ that Adams Oshiomhole and Yekinni Nabena have ignited in the APC and the very low level that they have dragged the party, in such manner that the ruling party is wallowing in confusion and disorganization, they have too much to pre-occupy them than to be poking their noses in what happens to Saraki or the PDP,” he said.

Read more here: https://thenovita.com/saraki-replies-apc/

Re: Face The Civil War In Your Party And Leave Me Alone, Saraki Replies APC by Mynd44: 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2018

(1)

2019: Godfatherism About To Overtake IMO / PVC Oooo / Gombe State Governor, Ibrahim Dankwambo Tells Atiku: I Will Support You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.