Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,249 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

The Primate That Said Saraki Can't Be Impeached And Would Win 2019 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Primate That Said Saraki Can't Be Impeached And Would Win 2019 Election (745 Views)

The Primate Ayodele’s Prophecy That Might Determine The Winner Of US Election / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Primate That Said Saraki Can't Be Impeached And Would Win 2019 Election by davodyguy: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
His name is Primate Elijah Ayodele

Saraki will win 2019 presidential election, cleric predicts

Published August 15, 2018

The founder of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, has said the Senate President Bukola Saraki will win the 2019 presidential election if he grabs the ticket of the Peoples Democratic Party.

He, however, warned that the 2019 election will be tougher than that of 2015

I have said that nobody can remove Saraki, I don’t know Saraki, I have not met Saraki and I don’t know (Godswill) Akpabio. The issue of Saraki, I am not interested because I am not a politician.

“Who is that politician that is not corrupt and who is that politician that does not steal money? Saraki is one of the anointed persons in this country. I don’t see Atiku going too far.

“I am not defending Saraki but if Saraki is removed, PDP will sink and if PDP wants to move forward and Saraki having the ticket, PDP will win.

https://punchng.com/saraki-will-win-the-2019-presidential-election-cleric-predicts/
Re: The Primate That Said Saraki Can't Be Impeached And Would Win 2019 Election by Kingosytex(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2018
unfortunately dr. saraki didn't pick the ticket, so whats next?
Re: The Primate That Said Saraki Can't Be Impeached And Would Win 2019 Election by davodyguy: 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
Kingosytex:
unfortunately dr. saraki didn't pick the ticket, so whats next?

He said, Atiku is not going Far.

That's the next thing.
Re: The Primate That Said Saraki Can't Be Impeached And Would Win 2019 Election by lirusehn(m): 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
You have problem with comprehension. Anyways, I am a Sarakist and I'm a beautifully artikulating.

2 Likes

Re: The Primate That Said Saraki Can't Be Impeached And Would Win 2019 Election by alizma: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
God is not author of confusion. all I have to say, don't allow a criminal lay his hand on you in the name of religion.
Re: The Primate That Said Saraki Can't Be Impeached And Would Win 2019 Election by adesaeed2020: 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
laughing in spanish grin grin grin

Men who dont know what will happen next second predicting other's future.. pathetic undecided
Re: The Primate That Said Saraki Can't Be Impeached And Would Win 2019 Election by meolaniyi(m): 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
davodyguy:

He said, Atiku is not going Far.

That's the next thing.
that means Atiku will go too far. The prophet's prophecy goes in opposite direction
Re: The Primate That Said Saraki Can't Be Impeached And Would Win 2019 Election by Chikpat(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
hahaha
bye bye to jagba! jagba!!
Re: The Primate That Said Saraki Can't Be Impeached And Would Win 2019 Election by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin grin. Scammer

Christianity problem started immediately some folks disintegrated from the Catholic Church.

That notwithstanding, one love to all real Christians out there. Not the masquerading scammer. Those yahoo men who use the Church to defraud others.

Many Churches are as real as the Catholic church and all I can say is one love.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Ben Murray-bruce Celebrates His Mother’s 92nd Birthday / Atikulated Atiku! / I Know The Condition Of Our Roads; I Have Big Plans For Them – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.