Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Senator Ben Murray-bruce Celebrates His Mother’s 92nd Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ben Murray-bruce Celebrates His Mother’s 92nd Birthday (752 Views)

Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) / Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mum On Her 95th Birthday (Photos) / Ben Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 92nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Ben Murray-bruce Celebrates His Mother’s 92nd Birthday by Naijapledge: 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
Senator Ben Murray-Bruce, today celebrated the 92nd birthday of his mother in Lagos.

A special thanksgiving service was held in her honour at St Dominic’s Catholic Church, Yaba, Lagos and according to hm, ‘I love my mother to the moon and back. She was used by God to make me into the man I am today. Happy birthday mummy dearest’.

Source: https://naijapledge.com/2018/10/senator-ben-murray-bruce-celebrates-his-mothers-92nd-birthday/

(1) (Reply)

Jared Polis Elected As First Openly Gay Governor / Can APC Supporters Provide Link On How Peter Obi Deported Northerners / Who Is Likely To Win 2019 Presidential Elections ? Buhari Or Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.