Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

I Know The Condition Of Our Roads; I Have Big Plans For Them – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Know The Condition Of Our Roads; I Have Big Plans For Them – Buhari (744 Views)

Go After Them, Buhari! Major Al- Mustapha Exposes Terrorism Sponsors / The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads / Boko Haram Attacking Soft Targets because we have weakened them- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know The Condition Of Our Roads; I Have Big Plans For Them – Buhari by Grayxme: 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari, Monday decried the poor condition of Nigerian roads and promised to remedy the condition. Speaking with members of the Association of Retired Career Ambassadors of Nigeria (ARCAN) led by Ambassador Oladapo Fafowora, Buhari blamed the poor infrastructural development to the past administrations inefficiency, noting that his administration would do everything possible to fix Nigeria. The President told the retired Ambassadors that Nigerians will never forget the ‘‘lost opportunity between 1999 and 2015,’’ when the nation had huge resources at its disposal. 2019: More headache for APC as mass defection looms ”There is no part of the country I haven’t been to, having attempted to be President four times. ”I know the condition of our roads. The rails were literally killed, there was no power despite the admittance of some previous leadership that they spent $16 billion on the sector. ”Today, we are getting our priorities right and we believe that of the three fundamental issues we campaigned on – security, the economy and fighting corruption-, we have remained very relevant and Nigerians believe we have achieved something,” the President said. President Buhari also used the occasion to appreciate the People’s Republic of China for financing some of the rail and power projects in the country through concessionary loans. ”I will do my best to see that where there are possibilities of making a quick improvement on infrastructure, we will do it,” he said. President Buhari also appealed to the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) to consider what this government inherited and the more it is doing with fewer resources in putting the economy right. 2019: The President took note of some concerns raised by the retired Ambassadors including an appeal for the adjustment of their pension entitlements, retention of diplomatic passport for retired career ambassadors, allocation of land for ARCAN headquarters in Abuja and adequate funding of the Foreign Affairs ministry, among others.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/i-know-the-condition-of-our-roads-i-have-big-plans-for-them-buhari/
Re: I Know The Condition Of Our Roads; I Have Big Plans For Them – Buhari by bedspread: 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
NEVER AGAIN!!

Anyone that buys these Scam Promises should be thrown into The Red Sea...

2 Likes

Re: I Know The Condition Of Our Roads; I Have Big Plans For Them – Buhari by baliyubla: 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
What a dullard! Still having plans 4 years after.
Re: I Know The Condition Of Our Roads; I Have Big Plans For Them – Buhari by sholatech(m): 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
He has toured the country many times while contesting, yet three years plus in office he is still 'planning' for the roads. Pls Baba, pause and listen, oil price is currently on the rise this year, far more than the initial PDP years of 1999 you are blaming. Fix things now and stop complaining!!
Re: I Know The Condition Of Our Roads; I Have Big Plans For Them – Buhari by WhyMoD: 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
Abeg carry ur plans dey go Daura.
We no need am again.

If after 4yrs you're still planning, no worry yourself again
Re: I Know The Condition Of Our Roads; I Have Big Plans For Them – Buhari by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
Grayxme:
President Muhammadu Buhari, Monday decried the poor condition of Nigerian roads and promised to remedy the condition. Speaking with members of the Association of Retired Career Ambassadors of Nigeria (ARCAN) led by Ambassador Oladapo Fafowora, Buhari blamed the poor infrastructural development to the past administrations inefficiency, noting that his administration would do everything possible to fix Nigeria. The President told the retired Ambassadors that Nigerians will never forget the ‘‘lost opportunity between 1999 and 2015,’’ when the nation had huge resources at its disposal. 2019: More headache for APC as mass defection looms ”There is no part of the country I haven’t been to, having attempted to be President four times. ”I know the condition of our roads. The rails were literally killed, there was no power despite the admittance of some previous leadership that they spent $16 billion on the sector. ”Today, we are getting our priorities right and we believe that of the three fundamental issues we campaigned on – security, the economy and fighting corruption-, we have remained very relevant and Nigerians believe we have achieved something,” the President said. President Buhari also used the occasion to appreciate the People’s Republic of China for financing some of the rail and power projects in the country through concessionary loans. ”I will do my best to see that where there are possibilities of making a quick improvement on infrastructure, we will do it,” he said. President Buhari also appealed to the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) to consider what this government inherited and the more it is doing with fewer resources in putting the economy right. 2019: The President took note of some concerns raised by the retired Ambassadors including an appeal for the adjustment of their pension entitlements, retention of diplomatic passport for retired career ambassadors, allocation of land for ARCAN headquarters in Abuja and adequate funding of the Foreign Affairs ministry, among others.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/i-know-the-condition-of-our-roads-i-have-big-plans-for-them-buhari/
Deomelo and stola will swallow these lies hook, line and sinker. grin

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25 tossie101

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know The Condition Of Our Roads; I Have Big Plans For Them – Buhari by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
Grayxme:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know The Condition Of Our Roads; I Have Big Plans For Them – Buhari by velocity25(m): 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
immhotep:

zombies will always lick the ass of their master mr.Lifeless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know The Condition Of Our Roads; I Have Big Plans For Them – Buhari by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
Plans at wot tym?...After almost 4 yrs...It is well
Re: I Know The Condition Of Our Roads; I Have Big Plans For Them – Buhari by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
After 3 years?
Re: I Know The Condition Of Our Roads; I Have Big Plans For Them – Buhari by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
His big plans would be carried out from his bedroom in daura. We are voting you out, Sir.
Re: I Know The Condition Of Our Roads; I Have Big Plans For Them – Buhari by PureMe01: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
the plans are so big that we canot see them
Re: I Know The Condition Of Our Roads; I Have Big Plans For Them – Buhari by falcon01: 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
You fu*cked up
Re: I Know The Condition Of Our Roads; I Have Big Plans For Them – Buhari by LZAA: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
immhotep:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know The Condition Of Our Roads; I Have Big Plans For Them – Buhari by jumpandpas(m): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2018
The only road you know is the road to London hospital.

Buhari is a decomposed cow dung.
Re: I Know The Condition Of Our Roads; I Have Big Plans For Them – Buhari by jumpandpas(m): 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2018
immhotep:
Deomelo and st0la will swallow these lies hook, line and sinker. grin

They have no option.

2 Likes

Re: I Know The Condition Of Our Roads; I Have Big Plans For Them – Buhari by efighter: 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
Make no mistake, Buhari is talking about the South-West roads and not the roads in the 5% region and we have started seeing his handwork on the roads. Some of them are listed below.

1. Lagos - Ibadan expressway is 70% completed by Buhari. A road that PDP could not do for 16 years.

2. Ikorodu - Sagamu road upgrade has started. Another road abandoned by PDP.

3. Sango - Abeokuta road upgrade has started. Another PDP abandoned road.

4. Apapa - Wharf road has started, Dangote has done 95% of the part that he is handling while FG us doing its own part simultaneously. Another PDP abandoned road.

5. Oyo - Ogbomoso expressway construction has started. Another PDP abandoned road.

6. Lagos - Ibadan standard rail line has started. PDP never dreamt of this.

7. Just this last week, Buhari got the FEC to approve money for upgrade of the Lagos - Badagry expressway. A road abandoned by PDP in order to frustrate Lagosians.

These are few things that I can remember now,. Keep the good work Baba.
Re: I Know The Condition Of Our Roads; I Have Big Plans For Them – Buhari by KanwuliaExtra: 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
Thank you JIBRIL!
Back to SUDAN please!
OLE ASO ROCK! kiss

1 Like

Re: I Know The Condition Of Our Roads; I Have Big Plans For Them – Buhari by socialmediaman: 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
The plans are so big they can’t be seen with the ordinary eye. Don’t even know who lies most again between Buhari, Osinbajo and Lai Mohammed

1 Like

Re: I Know The Condition Of Our Roads; I Have Big Plans For Them – Buhari by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
jumpandpas:

They have no option.

How market?

Are you in sivia pains
Re: I Know The Condition Of Our Roads; I Have Big Plans For Them – Buhari by zombieTRACKER: 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
bedspread:
NEVER AGAIN!!

Anyone that buys these Scam Promises should be thrown into The Red Sea...

Zombies should be thrown into the lagoon

1 Like

Re: I Know The Condition Of Our Roads; I Have Big Plans For Them – Buhari by Omeokachie: 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
Since when have you known about their conditions?

Just last week as election fever starts to heat up?

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Muslims Cry Out: "We Are Been Marginalized In Nigeria" / Why Is Lagos Allowed To Run Neigbourhood Corp And Rivers Is Not Allowed / Why The Man In Aso Rock May Not Be Buhari – Ex-apc Spokesperson,bolaji Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.