Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,769 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja (50373 Views)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin / Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015 Seeks Assistance For Limb Pains / Nnamdi Kanu Trends On Twitter As Atiku From Cameroon Story Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
milemimi93:

Sai baba till2023

grin grin grin

You'll be surprised when ATIFKU KICKS HIM OUT.
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by Preciouzword: 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by afamaustin(m): 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
I will trek from Onitsha to Abuja next week in support of Atiku
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by imolightman: 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
eeyah sorry
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by KosyJerry(m): 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
He deserves some accolade for trekking out most of his life in weeks... He needs to start trekking back to Zaria now
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by Ayara222: 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
ATIKU: WE HAVE LEFT EGYPT FOREVER

By Abdulateef Usman Abiodun.

Someone wasted 5 Billion Naira in one night and yoh want us to entrust Nigeria to him? To use us do exchange to his American friends? God will not "accept" for una.

5 Billion Naira that can construct 200 world class health centres in rural areas at 50 million per one. It can build 10,000 world standard classrooms with all modern equipments fitted in. It can construct 500 kilometres of world standard roads at 50 million Naira per kilometre. If you inject 5 billion into any public university in Nigeria and it is judiciously utilised, it will turn the infrastructure there around for good.

That is the amount our moneybag politician called Atiku Abubakar blowed away in one night on 1500 individuals. That is the mindset of the man who wants to rule us in 21st Century. Are that poor as a people? Are we that unfortunate as a society? Are we so much poor in reasoning? By the time he is done with his presidential campaign, close to a hundred billion would have been wasted. Surely, he will go recoup his money on getting to power (God forbid).

But like the sayings of our fathers, flood won't hesitate to pull down one's building but the owner of such building will be the one to device means to outsmart the stubborn flood. We did it in 2015. We will do it again. We have made a lot of progress as a nation. We won't allow thieves to come back. We will stand to them and match them in whatever way they want it. Buhari must be reelected. We can't go back to Egypt. We are almost in our promise land.

#QuoteMeAsAUA

#Re elect PMB.
#One Nigeria
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by kelvinchreez: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by mistercardinal(m): 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
042 adi agba last, they deserve the trekking joor.

I'll have to trek from GRA to HOLYGHOST if Atiku wins
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by lyricalz: 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
vertueptime:

Fake account, ibb dsnt hv social media account, may thunder strike this propagandist

sit down there dey look na.
The north don't want buhari, all they want is 8years more of power shifting to the north.
Buhari will lose, it will seem like nollywood to him.
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by 8stargeneral: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Wht if happened dat hoodlums kill dis man on d road wetin him go tell him god
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by bussy2020(m): 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
So this is the boy......... I laugh in my local dialect.
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by cozy7(m): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
EmagNig:
A young man, Kamaludden Bashir, has commenced trekking from Zaria to Abuja for Atiku Abubakar to show his support for the emergence of the former Vice-President as the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party.

Bashir, on Tuesday, told newsmen that he plans to reach Abuja within five days

“I am really happy with the victory, that is why I am trekking to Abuja to show him that I am with him 100 per cent.

“Along the way, I will sensitize thousands of youth to join me in the campaign to make Nigeria great under Atiku as president.

“I believe that only him can overcome the problems of unemployment, poverty, insecurity, communal and ethno-religious crisis disturbing the peace and stability of the country.

According to him, he left Kwarbai area of Zaria at 6:30am on Monday after his parents prayed for him.

Bashir believed that Abubakar’s structures all over the country were strong enough to push for his election in February.

“I believe in Atiku, that is why I am trekking in solidarity and praying for him to win the 2019 presidential election.

“I believe he is the best man that can fight corruption and take Nigerian youths to the promised land.”

According to him, he was robbed of his money, food and water along the way, but said the experience would not deter him from continuing with the journey.

Bashir urged Nigerian youths to support the former vice president during the general elections so as to put Nigeria in a better direction.

https://lailasnews.com/man-treks-from-zaria-to-abuja-for-atiku/

May thunder fire u for wasting your strength on a useless old fool who should be in old people's home, or better still, his grave. Bunch if failures.
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by TolaniLuv: 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
Always give us no options! Atiku of all people in this world? Atiku?
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by Itulah(m): 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
Even if Atiku is a direct descendant of Lucifer and a cousin to the devil himself and best friends with Judas, we will try him. Even if he is a. paternal uncle to Cain, a distant cousin to Achan, Ananias and Saphira , an elder brother to Pharaoh, a nephew to Herod, Delilah's boyfriend or Portipher's wife's ex-boyfriend, we will still try him. If he ends up like "baba nepotism, recession, 5 percent and 95 percent stereotyping", we will vote him out in 2023. We will keep voting out any error till we get the real deal. Aso rock is nobody's permanent inheritance. We have tried Mr Saint and have seen what he stands for. For now, someone should just get set to focus on raising cows in Daura. Lol
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by rsajuwon22: 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
is guy is the picture of poverty.
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by yinnyme(m): 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
EmagNig:
A young man, Kamaludden Bashir, has commenced trekking from Zaria to Abuja for Atiku Abubakar to show his support for the emergence of the former Vice-President as the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party.

Bashir, on Tuesday, told newsmen that he plans to reach Abuja within five days

“I am really happy with the victory, that is why I am trekking to Abuja to show him that I am with him 100 per cent.

“Along the way, I will sensitize thousands of youth to join me in the campaign to make Nigeria great under Atiku as president.

“I believe that only him can overcome the problems of unemployment, poverty, insecurity, communal and ethno-religious crisis disturbing the peace and stability of the country.

According to him, he left Kwarbai area of Zaria at 6:30am on Monday after his parents prayed for him.

Bashir believed that Abubakar’s structures all over the country were strong enough to push for his election in February.

“I believe in Atiku, that is why I am trekking in solidarity and praying for him to win the 2019 presidential election.

“I believe he is the best man that can fight corruption and take Nigerian youths to the promised land.”

According to him, he was robbed of his money, food and water along the way, but said the experience would not deter him from continuing with the journey.

Bashir urged Nigerian youths to support the former vice president during the general elections so as to put Nigeria in a better direction.

https://lailasnews.com/man-treks-from-zaria-to-abuja-for-atiku/

Una Don start this trecking matter, Naso una do in 2015, if am Atiku I will not even give you transport fare back. Lazy youth.
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by WetinConsignMe: 12:22am On Oct 10, 2018
Ayara222:
ATIKU: WE HAVE LEFT EGYPT FOREVER

By Abdulateef Usman Abiodun.

Someone wasted 5 Billion Naira in one night and yoh want us to entrust Nigeria to him? To use us do exchange to his American friends? God will not "accept" for una.

5 Billion Naira that can construct 200 world class health centres in rural areas at 50 million per one. It can build 10,000 world standard classrooms with all modern equipments fitted in. It can construct 500 kilometres of world standard roads at 50 million Naira per kilometre. If you inject 5 billion into any public university in Nigeria and it is judiciously utilised, it will turn the infrastructure there around for good.

That is the amount our moneybag politician called Atiku Abubakar blowed away in one night on 1500 individuals. That is the mindset of the man who wants to rule us in 21st Century. Are that poor as a people? Are we that unfortunate as a society? Are we so much poor in reasoning? By the time he is done with his presidential campaign, close to a hundred billion would have been wasted. Surely, he will go recoup his money on getting to power (God forbid).

But like the sayings of our fathers, flood won't hesitate to pull down one's building but the owner of such building will be the one to device means to outsmart the stubborn flood. We did it in 2015. We will do it again. We have made a lot of progress as a nation. We won't allow thieves to come back. We will stand to them and match them in whatever way they want it. Buhari must be reelected. We can't go back to Egypt. We are almost in our promise land.

#QuoteMeAsAUA

#Re elect PMB.
#One Nigeria

Ok, Atiku is corrupt. BUT SO IS BUHARI!! So are they all, except those who have not been CAUGHT.
BTW how did Aisha Buhari get the BILLIONS she said was stolen from her?!
HOW??!!!!!
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by BrokenCock: 12:49am On Oct 10, 2018
Abokee can mumu ehnnn
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by Oponel1962: 2:09am On Oct 10, 2018
He no get work and money
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by citadels(f): 4:59am On Oct 10, 2018
Bunch of liars who are you deciving again. Political stunts everywhere. Because you should tell us how many hours it took you to get to Abuja and how many days. If not you are paid to say trash and you will burn in hell.
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by citadels(f): 5:02am On Oct 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Ok, Atiku is corrupt. BUT SO IS BUHARI!! So are they all, except those who have not been CAUGHT.
BTW how did Aisha Buhari get the BILLIONS she said was stolen from her?!
HOW??!!!!!
see me oo. Because as far as I'm concerned they told me that the only Aisha's business was a hairdressing saloon in kaduna, so how come so hairdressing now can give billions of naira.
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by iammolise(m): 5:30am On Oct 10, 2018
Ever8054:
trust Nigerians every thing na..... ..
if you know what I mealn then you are smart....

"Arangee" my broda cheesy
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by hermesprogidy(m): 6:25am On Oct 10, 2018
Another nonentity. Who in their right senses will trek for atiku? Same old nonsense all over again. I am voting neither apc nor PDP. This charade is getting tiring.
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by Abelranking: 6:34am On Oct 10, 2018
Ezedon:
Even me I trekked from New Haven to stadium for Gburugburu and Chimaroke

brother is that one trek
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by famzing(m): 7:07am On Oct 10, 2018
Who video the trekking ?
Atiku or saraki ?

Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by captainamiedi1: 7:26am On Oct 10, 2018
even me i trek from oshodi under bridge to bolande for atiku but i didn't make make noise. oga trek ur trek nor disturb us
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 10, 2018
Insensibility on display
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by yiwicuvog: 9:22am On Oct 10, 2018
hmmm....we sha don see you
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by pufigoc: 9:40am On Oct 10, 2018
WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS THAT SETS YOUR BUSINESS APART!

When customers are deciding on a purchase, they start by looking online.

Your website is your showroom, where customers can research your product and see all the reasons it is right for them.

Now imagine that same product was just a couple of clicks away from being theirs. A well designed and developed Website can influence purchase decisions by showcasing your product at its best, and making it as easy as pie to take action and make a purchase, patronising you services or connecting with your brand

What You Get!

== web Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by Kronor(m): 9:54am On Oct 10, 2018
Madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta / I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.