Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

How To Cure Hypertension With Coconut Water - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Cure Hypertension With Coconut Water (6354 Views)

Perfect Cure: Hypertension, Ulcer And Diabetics / Breeding Genius With Coconut-water And Honey / Health Benefits Of Coconut Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Hypertension With Coconut Water by sewen01: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2010
It is strongly recommended that you should always consult your personal physician on any medical recommendations you introduced to as far as health related issues is concerned.
If there is anything I appreciate most, it the feeling im getting from the fact that I am helping people. Most of the solution I provides are the one the herbal practitioners and doctors do charge exorbitant price for.
What worsen the matter is that most of the medication especially, herbal medication, is very difficult to find it true potency.

Here is herbal remedy for High Blood Pressure that is threatening your life.
Eso Pandoro
Coconut water.

Peel small quantity of Eso Pandoro (Yoruba) im yet to get the Botanical, Hausa and Ibo name of this herb. Slice it into small portion and put it inside a container, pour Coconut water on it. Leave it for a day.
After the second day, begin to take two shots after meal, three times daily.
However, there is a book that you must not miss. The book is Herbal Remedy Secret Exposed. To get the book, send email to the email address below.
Re: How To Cure Hypertension With Coconut Water by vascod: 8:21am On Jan 09, 2018
sewen01:
It is strongly recommended that you should always consult your personal physician on any medical recommendations you introduced to as far as health related issues is concerned.
If there is anything I appreciate most, it the feeling im getting from the fact that I am helping people. Most of the solution I provides are the one the herbal practitioners and doctors do charge exorbitant price for.
What worsen the matter is that most of the medication especially, herbal medication, is very difficult to find it true potency.

Here is herbal remedy for High Blood Pressure that is threatening your life.
Eso Pandoro
Coconut water.

Peel small quantity of Eso Pandoro (Yoruba) im yet to get the Botanical, Hausa and Ibo name of this herb. Slice it into small portion and put it inside a container, pour Coconut water on it. Leave it for a day.
After the second day, begin to take two shots after meal, three times daily.
However, there is a book that you must not miss. The book is Herbal Remedy Secret Exposed. To get the book, send email to the email address below.

The botanical name of ESO Pandoro is Kigelia africana
Re: How To Cure Hypertension With Coconut Water by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2018
Thanks for sharing.

For Information, Advice and Herbs for Wellness, Vital Health and Happiness.

Visit Nnendu Herbal Center
2 Lewu street, pen Cinema, Agege.
+2347067916243 www.drnnendu..com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Moringa Needed! / “How A Face Cream “miraculously” Removed Wrinkles From The Face Of A 50 Year Old / Live Pure Health Solutions (Come in)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.