Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Moringa Needed! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Moringa Needed! (6353 Views)

Miracle Tree Callied Moringa / Black Seed Boost And Enhancer The Immune System Than Moringa / Moringa Leaf Powder In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moringa Needed! by godello: 9:17am On Jul 06, 2012
Am in need of moringa seedling,seeds and powder. pm me
Re: Moringa Needed! by godello: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2012
Still needed
Re: Moringa Needed! by dorben: 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2012
I BOUGHT SOME SEEDS FROM SOMEONE AND I SHARED IT AMONG MY FRIENDS,BUT FOR THE POWDER MY SISTER BOUGHT IT FRM IBADAN AND SEND IT TO ME.IF U R REALLY IN NEED OF IT CALL ME TOWARD EVENING 07068282991 OR SEND ME A TEXT. OR MAIL ME.adazymimi@yahoo.com. anyway i live and work in abuja.or cal my husband and tel him u want to speak with Ada.08166846509.pls evening wen i wil be at home.
Re: Moringa Needed! by Delee(m): 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2012
Hello, you can call me on 08027172928 or 07030627856, for both the Moringa Powders/seeds. Moringa oil is also available on request. I am in Lagos. I can arrange your orders to you.
Re: Moringa Needed! by schendy(f): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2012
In need of moringa seeds, seedlings n leaves at very affordable prices?, call 08054776033. Am based in lagos though, but sending it to other states can be worked out.
Re: Moringa Needed! by godello: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2012
@all thanks for ur concerns.
Re: Moringa Needed! by omar0001: 5:14am On Jul 15, 2012
Anyone interested can come and tour our small moringa farm in mowe,ogun state.
Our major challenge going large are the cows in the bush.
Any ideas anyone?

N10 a seed

moringaforsale@gmail.com
Re: Moringa Needed! by wakes: 3:04am On Jul 21, 2012
godello: Am in need of moringa seedling,seeds and powder. In calabar call 08068614773. Email akobi4u@yahoo.com
@Poster, we are a Major Moringa Dealer based in Portharcourt, which is near to Calabar. We have sending products to Calabar via RIVERS TRANSPORT COMPANY. For the seedlings, I advice you get the seeds and raise them yourself, it is very easy to do that. Get a black polythene bag(N10) pack top soil inside and plant. Wait for 7 days maximum, and you will see them sprouting. For the leaf powder, we have large quantity of quality, well processed(shade dried) moringa powder available. Also, we have
*Moringa seedlings (See picture attached)
*Moringa oil(local and foreign)
*Moringa tea (local and foreign)
*Moringa cleanser
*Moringa milk powder
*Moringa DVD (FREE IF YOUR BUY PRODUCTS WORTH N10000)
*Moringa books,
and we CONSULT ON MORINGA.
If you want to join the MORINGA DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA, indicate your interest.
Send me your email address (to the numbers below) for a FREE EBOOK ON MORINGA
CALL MR. SOLOMON ON +2348065387819, +2348122964741
Blessings!

Re: Moringa Needed! by Thekeeper(m): 7:48am On Jul 22, 2012
I took d tea n d powder but no noticeable change..any explanation 2 dis?
Re: Moringa Needed! by wakes: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2012
The_keeper: I took d tea n d powder but no noticeable change..any explanation 2 dis?
keep at it. Your change will soon manifest! How long have you taken and where did you get your products from? Blessings!
Re: Moringa Needed! by Thekeeper(m): 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2012
Got it 4rm high hill moringa lagos..2wks
Re: Moringa Needed! by ppraise99: 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2013
I supply moringa leave powder at a reasonable price, do you also want to be a distributor call me and you will get it at a reasonable price. I mean reasonable price. 08030542596 am in Lagos but can sent your order to any location
Re: Moringa Needed! by sorextee(m): 8:37am On Jul 07, 2015
Does moringa perform those magic listed above, cos we have d plant, plenty for house... the seeds, staring at me, inviting me to eat them, but I heard it has one awkward taste.. area goats do come nd eat dem sometimes.. if truly it performs such, it won't be a bad idea to give it a try..

D tree plenty for north, nd i heard it's in a high demand in the south..
Re: Moringa Needed! by kzenterprise(m): 10:05am On Jul 07, 2015
ENERGY CRISIS
The number one complaints physician hear today is "I'm tired of feeling tired" There may be many reason for this but crucial evidence is pointing these factors.
• Important and life-sustaining nutrients are missing from the modern day diet; these critical factors are stripped from our foods for prolonged shelf life.
• People are making wrong food choices and eating themselves into an early grave.
We expect a lot from our bodies, energy, health, longevity and success- but if we neglect our health, our bodies stop functioning properly.
Lipids and sterols are fats found in wheat, rice and soy
• Lipids feed and repair the cell membrane
• Sterols are responsible efficient cellular energy production.
This discovery resulted in the unique and powerful formula known as: TRE-EN-EN GRAIN CONCENTRATES. This three-in-one formula delivers nature's most powerful cellular nutrients right to cellular level.
Scientific tests show superior results. Series of studies at Texas A&M University confirmed that Tre-en-en:
• Enable better use of available nutrients
• Enhance cardiovascular development
• Provide greater adrenal activity resulting in increase energy level and improved respond to stress.
Are you making possible for the body to receive the nutrients it needs?
Try as you might, diet alone will not give you all the nutrients it needs for efficient cellular energy production.
Researcher tell us that 95% of people do not get enough of the nutrients needed for good health and 75% of people consume the kinds of foods that actually cause harm!
Use Tre-en-en to balance your diet today!
Do you eat every day? Yes of course! Then use Tre-en-en to kick out chemicals, preservatives and free radicals that may follow the foods you eat and get the nutrients. Prevent killer diseases like stroke, diabetes, heart disease, cancer etc.

TRE-EN-EN CAN ALSO BE USED TO:
o Boost energy and give stamina
o Boost sperm count, sexual drive, reverse weak erection(especially if you add masculine herbal and chelated zinc)
o To help recover from paralysis (especially in children)
o Stop the spreading of cancer
o Boost the potency of antibiotics/make drugs work faster
o Restore menstrual circle to normal
o Boost fertility and make easier and quicker for women to get pregnant (Especially if you add feminine herbal and chelated zinc)
o Boost the quality of breast milk and help children good set of teeth.
o Reduce blindness in diabetic patient and other vision problems
o To correct dental problems, gum and decay problem (add fiber tablets)
o Help epilepsy and other mental problems
o Eradicate eczema, dry skin, wrinkles

See the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwePsEK4ADo
Contact Kanayo 0n +2347031000145 (whatsapp), +2348056170076, 563CC83F (bbm) or send enquiry to ogemdianazodo@yahoo.com

Re: Moringa Needed! by Machiny: 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
sorextee:
Does moringa perform those magic listed above, cos we have d plant, plenty for house... the seeds, staring at me, inviting me to eat them, but I heard it has one awkward taste.. area goats do come nd eat dem sometimes.. if truly it performs such, it won't be a bad idea to give it a try..

D tree plenty for north, nd i heard it's in a high demand in the south..
bro can I send you a mail?....posibly chat on whatsapp
Re: Moringa Needed! by Harrinson: 6:36pm On May 26, 2016
for Moringa seed in a large quantity, as many bags as u can afford WhatsApp me 08131145593 at a very cheap price as cheap as 2000 pee kilo negotiation is accepted, am in Lagos now but will soon go back to north so the earlier the better.

Re: Moringa Needed! by dav8id(m): 4:13pm On May 27, 2016
Yes morning a seed #1900
Re: Moringa Needed! by Victoridebi88: 1:58am On Jul 01, 2016
Good day house, my name is Victor, moringa seeds and powder are up for sale at affordable prices (wholesale and retail dealers), I am based in Lagos and demands outside Lagos can be arranged, tel: 08101232107....many regards

(1) (Reply)

“How A Face Cream “miraculously” Removed Wrinkles From The Face Of A 50 Year Old / University Of Calabar Teaching Hospital Commences Kidney Dialysis / FG Plans Foreign Training For Select Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.