Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

How To Cure Chronic Ulcer With Plantain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Cure Chronic Ulcer With Plantain (16995 Views)

Cure Diabetes And Ulcer With Okra Slime!!! / Father Of Two Commits Suicide After Battling With Chronic Ulcer / Chronic Ulcer Treated !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Chronic Ulcer With Plantain by sewen01: 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2010
It is strongly recommended that you should always consult your personal physician on any medical recommendations you introduced to as far as health related issues is concerned.

I have discovered some thing about some people. The will come to this place, gather information without the permission of the author and use it as their own. I think I will modify the method. If you are having Ulcer and you have tried honey before. I am happy to tell you that you can use plantain to treat it.
Unripe plantain.

The full report is inside an ebook book titled Herbal Remedy Secret Uncovered. Lay your hand on it.
To get it, send email to the email address below.
The email address is below name.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? / 23 Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf Powder / Health Workers Call Off Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.