Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Health Workers Call Off Strike - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Workers Call Off Strike (16986 Views)

Health Workers "JOHESU" Calls Off Strike / Breaking!! Six More Health Workers Infected With EBOLA!! / BREAKING NEWS: Nigeria's Healthcare Workers Call Of Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Workers Call Off Strike by Biodup: 11:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
Breaking news on AIT. Union asks their members to return to work
Re: Health Workers Call Off Strike by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:22am On Aug 28, 2013
Nooooooooo.....! They should not return to work o. Let them keep agitating for things that don't belong to them.

The health sector in Nigeria will know no peace until the concerned unions recognise the natural rights of doctors to head the sector ....the arguments for this are many and logical.

21 Likes

Re: Health Workers Call Off Strike by Vanityupnvanity(m): 6:41am On Aug 28, 2013
ASUU nko? When would they resume?
Re: Health Workers Call Off Strike by Exclibur(m): 7:12am On Aug 28, 2013
I missed that on AIT. What was the agreement reached wit FG? Kudos to doctors who continued work. I'm assuming the Health Unions demands for what doesn't belong to them wer granted. I weep for the future of this country.
Re: Health Workers Call Off Strike by UyiIredia(m): 7:41am On Aug 28, 2013
Okay.
Re: Health Workers Call Off Strike by infobiz9ja(m): 7:43am On Aug 28, 2013
Re: Health Workers Call Off Strike by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 28, 2013
Oduduwaboy: Nooooooooo.....! They should not return to work o. Let them keep agitating for things that don't belong to them.

The health sector in Nigeria will know no peace until the concerned unions recognise the natural rights of doctors to head the sector ....the arguments for this are many and logical.
Yes! it is the birthright of Doctors to head the sector!! And they are currently doing a wonderful job!! Obviously!!!
In case you missed it, I'm being sarcastic! Mitschewwww!

14 Likes

Re: Health Workers Call Off Strike by Ocealy(f): 9:39am On Aug 28, 2013
grin
Re: Health Workers Call Off Strike by johnstar(m): 9:41am On Aug 28, 2013
Dis shouldn't b a news nw, na ASUU b koko undecided
Re: Health Workers Call Off Strike by 190theclown: 9:41am On Aug 28, 2013
i made it i made it i really really made it

you want it you know it

i know that you cant get it!!

front page tins cheesy

on other news ASUU Calls of strike today
Re: Health Workers Call Off Strike by Adex097: 9:42am On Aug 28, 2013
Thought I saw ASUU calls Off strike undecided sad
Re: Health Workers Call Off Strike by Ollybarbie219(f): 9:43am On Aug 28, 2013
And ASUU still dey there......#SMH
Re: Health Workers Call Off Strike by Babalegba(m): 9:45am On Aug 28, 2013
Barbarian doctors in a barbaric society, showing almost complete disregard for the well-being of patients.
Re: Health Workers Call Off Strike by Bishop4bella(m): 9:45am On Aug 28, 2013
interesting. Make sure you work very well with the salary you receive most especially the doctors.
Re: Health Workers Call Off Strike by Okijajuju1(m): 9:46am On Aug 28, 2013
The Presidency should just sack all these Mofos and replace them with Traditional Health Workers.. angry

Atleast those ones no dey go strike...

2 Likes

Re: Health Workers Call Off Strike by dridowu: 9:46am On Aug 28, 2013
good , i just hope ds call off is permanent not temporary.
Back to ASUU
Re: Health Workers Call Off Strike by Ollybarbie219(f): 9:46am On Aug 28, 2013
190-the-clown:
i made it i made it i really really made it

you want it you know it

i know that you cant get it!!

front page tins cheesy

on other news ASUU Calls of strike today
In ur dreamzz
Re: Health Workers Call Off Strike by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2013
2day is my Dad's birthday,click "like" if u wish him HBD

29 Likes

Re: Health Workers Call Off Strike by homesteady(m): 9:51am On Aug 28, 2013
Bludeville:
Yes! it is the birthright of Doctors to head the sector!! And they are currently doing a wonderful job!! Obviously!!!
In case you missed it, I'm being sarcastic! Mitschewwww!

LOL gringrin this got me cracking
Re: Health Workers Call Off Strike by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 28, 2013
Babalegba: Barbarian doctors in a barbaric society, showing almost complete disregard for the well-being of patients.
fool, where did you seeing doctor strike mitchhhhhhhhheewwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Health Workers Call Off Strike by dapachez: 9:53am On Aug 28, 2013
What is this one saying? Do you know the reasons for the strike? Get your facts right before coming on social media to display whatever it is you have done here.who said that health workers want to head the health sector(they don't have the balls to make such demands) they have some entitlements that needs to be sorted out and also the issue of the scrapping of level 10 that was resolved by the industrial court but has not been implemented amongst many other issues. Do you think doctors can run the hospitals alone?
Odud uwaboy: Nooooooooo.....! They should not return to work o. Let them keep agitating for things that don't belong to them.

9 Likes

Re: Health Workers Call Off Strike by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 28, 2013
i dont care who leads and who follows, ppl must learn to do the right thing, especially the Fedral government,. i know we are all mixed bags, and by mother thera's analysis, it days do it any way, if u r too weak to fight for ur own right them, emain weak and watch others fight for theri own,.. abi doctor are suppose to be cheerful giver who should die of poverty, den what does that make u. they are doctors and nurses, by profession and human by nature, the have needs.. so if u are beefing dem u r a f*cking r*tard.. and coming looking at it criticaly a number and fighting against the sub standard nature f nigerian health facility... keep shut if u cant contribute reasonably..

1 Like

Re: Health Workers Call Off Strike by stagger: 9:54am On Aug 28, 2013
Messilo: fool, where did you seeing doctor strike mitchhhhhhhhheewwwwwww

Men, you just read my mind. Many Nigerians don't think or read to understand the facts before they spill the garbage in their brains.
Re: Health Workers Call Off Strike by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:59am On Aug 28, 2013
Oduduwaboy: Nooooooooo.....! They should not return to work o. Let them keep agitating for things that don't belong to them.

That's not tru mr oga! What right?! That's the way it has been in Nigeria, even in the hospitals - CMD
Because they are good as doctors don't mean they have better administrative/leadership skills. Like say midwifes sef no important. Abi pharmacists too are trash.

Ego buruku! Shio!

4 Likes

Re: Health Workers Call Off Strike by bizfirst: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2013
Its about time health workers' strike be criminalized. Imagine patients hurriedly discharged and losing their lives for demands any reasonable human being will consider unreasonable in relation to human life. It is my guess: only for naija!

1 Like

Re: Health Workers Call Off Strike by ygenius: 10:20am On Aug 28, 2013
So no be ASUU dey strike,a beg na IT placement i need nw.i am nw in Port harcourt from great ife
Re: Health Workers Call Off Strike by drered(m): 10:21am On Aug 28, 2013
The health workers had been provoked by some recent decisions taken by the Federal Government which favours doctors above other health professionals.
Government is to be blamed for the issues causing this strike. For some strange reasons, the minister of health, who is a doctor, sent a circular to teaching hospitals that members of other professions cannot become consultants. They are not saying they want to become consultant doctors. How can anybody say a pharmacist cannot be a consultant pharmacist? It is a cadre recognised across the world. "How do we explain a situation where five directors out of six professional directorates in the Federal Ministry of Health are doctors whereas other professional groups do not have a single director representing their interest?

"It is a shame that we have a ministry of doctors
not of health. More than any other time, we have experienced unlawful appointments of doctors without input from other sectors. Government encourages a system in health care that fosters an agenda of discriminatory privileges.

23 Likes

Re: Health Workers Call Off Strike by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 28, 2013
Dats gud news

1 Like

Re: Health Workers Call Off Strike by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 28, 2013
drered: The health workers had been provoked by some recent decisions taken by the Federal Government which favours doctors above other health professionals.
Government is to be blamed for the issues causing this strike. For some strange reasons, the minister of health, who is a doctor, sent a circular to teaching hospitals that members of other professions cannot become consultants. They are not saying they want to become consultant doctors. How can anybody say a pharmacist cannot be a consultant pharmacist? It is a cadre recognised across the world. "How do we explain a situation where five directors out of six professional directorates in the Federal Ministry of Health are doctors whereas other professional groups do not have a single director representing their interest?

"It is a shame that we have a ministry of doctors
not of health. More than any other time, we have experienced unlawful appointments of doctors without input from other sectors. Government encourages a system in health care that fosters an agenda of discriminatory privileges.
and a consultant lab technician? Dat of d pharmacist and Nurses are vry reasonable to some extent bt not lab technichians

1 Like

Re: Health Workers Call Off Strike by QEFRAN6: 10:32am On Aug 28, 2013
Hmmmmm! It baffles me somuch wen dese physicians brag abt them being d all in all were as they r nothg if u take a close look at them,esp the new ones in the system today...u all knw that u cannot and will never be able to operate alone without the help of other health profefesionals...all u guys do is assumption and without the med.lab sct who corrects and put u on the right tract thro a test,and the pharmacist too corrects the nonsense u scrible down in the name of prescription,while the nurses takes absolute care of the patients in the wards...only God knws how many ppl ul b killing per day.All u guys do in the hospital as far as I'm concern is pen down the patients data and history of which any secretary can do that perfectly...why on earth do u want to be were u shdnt?...its time u guys get another parking lott as uv occupied other ppls space for so long and the owners are back and ready to occupy their space...if u guys can operate alone,why on earth did u discharge patients from the wards and refuse admitting new ones while the other health workers went on strike...y can't u guys accept the truth for once?

11 Likes

Re: Health Workers Call Off Strike by bobokelly(m): 10:45am On Aug 28, 2013
Good, at least for the sake of people.
Re: Health Workers Call Off Strike by phantom(m): 10:48am On Aug 28, 2013
QEFRAN6: Hmmmmm! It baffles me somuch wen dese physicians brag abt them being d all in all were as they r nothg if u take a close look at them,esp the new ones in the system today...u all knw that u cannot and will never be able to operate alone without the help of other health profefesionals...all u guys do is assumption and without the med.lab sct who corrects and put u on the right tract thro a test,and the pharmacist too corrects the nonsense u scrible down in the name of prescription,while the nurses takes absolute care of the patients in the wards...only God knws how many ppl ul b killing per day.All u guys do in the hospital as far as I'm concern is pen down the patients data and history of which any secretary can do that perfectly...why on earth do u want to be were u shdnt?...its time u guys get another parking lott as uv occupied other ppls space for so long and the owners are back and ready to occupy their space...if u guys can operate alone,why on earth did u discharge patients from the wards and refuse admitting new ones while the other health workers went on strike...y can't u guys accept the truth for once?
idiotic post....you failed out of medicine and ended up in med lab science and you now want to eat the same salary with doctors.you want to be consultants so that you and the consultant doctor go dey argue over patients.....olodo.....lol.go back to school and pass 2nd MB if to answer doctor dey sweet you.clown!

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Cure Chronic Ulcer With Plantain / 23 Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf Powder / Is There Another Way To Eliminate Pregnancy Besides Abortion ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.