Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,693 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Who Pays The Bills????? Now That Rent Is Near, that is all we hear...� - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Pays The Bills????? Now That Rent Is Near, that is all we hear...� (5269 Views)

‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? / His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Pays The Bills????? Now That Rent Is Near, that is all we hear...� by Eketem: 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
divinelove:

Yes the last thing a woman should pay for in a house is rent it is a sin for her to do that, if she does then the man should repay her, her money.

As a man if u can't pay rent then u are useless, a woman can do any other thing but rent is a no no

Sin according to which bible? The sad part is the same women will hail this patriacial veiw and complain later when more patriachy is not in their advantage.

No law made it a taboo for a woman to pay rent, a woman is an adult and adulthood comes with responsibilities, every adult above 18 can pay rent.

This man calling it a taboo is the kind of man who will delight in throwing a woman out on the street for not kneeling down with water for him to wash his hands

1 Like

Re: Who Pays The Bills????? Now That Rent Is Near, that is all we hear...� by GoodFaith: 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
divinelove:

Learn to cut your clothes according to your size, shoe get size. There schools that pay 20k termly and houses rented for less than 100k yearly in suburban areas.

Only a complete idiot gives his family standard of living beyond his pocket. Let your pocket as a man regulate your taste for your family.

If u live in a three bedroom house n lose your job take ur family to one bedroom apartment simple or better still a public yard

Talk is cheap
Do u really think ?
I sorry for your life
If the wife job can provide a house in lekki and pay 4 million school fee for their kids
The family should settle for less?
Re: Who Pays The Bills????? Now That Rent Is Near, that is all we hear...� by divinelove(m): 4:45am On Oct 17, 2018
GoodFaith:

Talk is cheap
Do u really think ?
I sorry for your life
If the wife job can provide a house in lekki and pay 4 million school fee for their kids
The family should settle for less?

A super lekki idiot like you should not quote me again please
Re: Who Pays The Bills????? Now That Rent Is Near, that is all we hear...� by GoodFaith: 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
divinelove:

A super lekki idiot like you should not quote me again please
Low life
I was 100% with you on your view
There is no one size fit all
Life experience will teach you a lesson
when tire meet the road on a snowing day
we will see the super man in you
Re: Who Pays The Bills????? Now That Rent Is Near, that is all we hear...� by GoodFaith: 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
divinelove:

Learn to cut your clothes according to your size, shoe get size. There schools that pay 20k termly and houses rented for less than 100k yearly in suburban areas.

Only a complete idiot gives his family standard of living beyond his pocket. Let your pocket as a man regulate your taste for your family.

If u live in a three bedroom house n lose your job take ur family to one bedroom apartment simple or better still a public yard

I get going back to talk is cheap
Life experience
How old are you?
Going shopping for a house with a woman in UK, Canada and USA
Make a budget of 200k
before the women move that budget to 300k
telling you we will pay or we just buy once
some women still in nursing school will be telling the man
I go finish soon and we will pay
Three year pass the woman hasn't pass out of nursing school
Re: Who Pays The Bills????? Now That Rent Is Near, that is all we hear...� by divinelove(m): 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
GoodFaith:

Low life
I was 100% with you on your view
There is no one size fit all
Life experience will teach you a lesson
when tire meet the road on a snowing day
we will see the super man in you

U are a senseless goat

U lack the brain muscles to engage me so get lost already mumu
Re: Who Pays The Bills????? Now That Rent Is Near, that is all we hear...� by mysticgal(f): 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
Acidosis:

You've made some salient points. Are you going to go for a Phlegmatic, because clearly, not even a Melancholic would allow his wife play the role of a leader in the home. The Phlegmatic man is technically the only kind of man that would warmly sit back and allow his woman control the family.
nwa nka eh..smh cheesy
Re: Who Pays The Bills????? Now That Rent Is Near, that is all we hear...� by GoodFaith: 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
divinelove:

U are a senseless goat

U lack the brain muscles to engage me so get lost already mumu
You was fully engaged dumb ass kid
ignorant and unintelligent
Useless dog and pig head
Re: Who Pays The Bills????? Now That Rent Is Near, that is all we hear...� by Acidosis(m): 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
mysticgal:
nwa nka eh..smh cheesy
lol

Interpret jor
Re: Who Pays The Bills????? Now That Rent Is Near, that is all we hear...� by mysticgal(f): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
Acidosis:
lol

Interpret jor

I meant you sef cheesy
Re: Who Pays The Bills????? Now That Rent Is Near, that is all we hear...� by Acidosis(m): 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
mysticgal:

I meant you sef cheesy
lol
if I catch you princess tongue grin
Re: Who Pays The Bills????? Now That Rent Is Near, that is all we hear...� by mysticgal(f): 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
Acidosis:
lol

if I catch you princess tongue grin

kiss love youtube
Re: Who Pays The Bills????? Now That Rent Is Near, that is all we hear...� by Acidosis(m): 12:00am On Oct 18, 2018
mysticgal:

kiss love youtube
wtf?! love you-stew
grin
Re: Who Pays The Bills????? Now That Rent Is Near, that is all we hear...� by mysticgal(f): 12:39am On Oct 18, 2018
Acidosis:

wtf?! love you-stew

grin
go to bed...have you called me ever since then undecided...stop chatting me on nl dude. if you like me so much call me angry
Re: Who Pays The Bills????? Now That Rent Is Near, that is all we hear...� by billbonesmd(m): 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
You must say something if you don't have something meaningful to offer
JoannaSedley:
Just bills....only bills... The only thing men are expected to do, they are screaming and harassing everybody.

Who cook, clean, wash, give birth, nurture the infant, give up careers, manage businesses and work to support the family.?

Ordinary bills that women can comfortably take care of when the man is no more. You see many widows struggling to provide and cater for her family but a widower is already jumping around looking for who to share bills with. Bunch of pussies parading as men.

Just provide for your family...just that.

All this new generation mamasboy....waiting to be spoonfed. Looking for a woman to share bills with but won't share housework.... Man up and take over your responsibility

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Ideal Duration Of Ormugor (baby Tendering) / Are Men Hoarders (of Their Exs) In Nature?? / Husband Allegedly Slits Wife's Throat In Their Home (viewer Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.