Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,008 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Question For The Night (ladies) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Night (ladies) (580 Views)

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / 3 Rounds Per Night Ladies / Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question For The Night (ladies) by Johnagbanari: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
As a lady, if your room mate and you were both suffering and working to pay rent then suddenly a man around 40 years shows up and starts to better your friends life then asks for your friend to go into a relationship with but she refuses because of his age, would you go behind her and start dating the man? What will you do?

Wizkid spotted romancing and hitting the ass of a busty lady on stage https://usquotidian.com/2018/10/09/wizkid-dances-with-a-plus-sized-female-fan-in-the-u-s/
Re: Question For The Night (ladies) by chiommy123(f): 6:57am On Oct 10, 2018
he can still help to pay the rent without any of us dating him act it

(1) (Reply)

Order For Your Nice Ghana Weaving Wigs / What This Girl Did To This Man Will Surprise You / Video: Teacher Accidentally Plays Adult Movie In Class For Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.